Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 2 of 44)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great move, brilliant people!

Easy to book and the move was conducted professionally and simply on schedule.
Allan and Alex were absolute legends - they did the job brilliantly and were great for a chat.
Highly recommend

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Scott. I've passed your shout out onto Allan and Alex as well.

Oxana Romanova
Oxana RomanovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are the best!

Fantatsic job!
"Can do" approach. Solved all our ligistycal issues with the move.
Punctual, polite, customer focused.
I am a returning customer.
These guys are a little bit more expensive but it's worth it. They once again did not dissapont.
Very happy! Will use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Oxana, Glad we could help you out and get the job done.

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy!

Was really worried about hiring a company to help me with my move as many friends recently have had major issues (they used other companies) yet my experience was great!!! They were on time! So quick and really took care not to hurt my floors or walls. The fee was also really reasonable. Honestly had no issues at all - Thankyou

Rates and Fees
Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Stephanie, glad we could help you out.

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

A huge fan of Man With A Van!

We've used Man With a Van twice, and both times the service was exemplary. Oscar, Michael, Leonardo and Luke were all very friendly, polite, professional and carried our furniture with care and respect. We will certainly call upon them again, and we offer our highest recommendation!

Rates and Fees
Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kind words, Debra and David. The movers loved the feedback.

Elwood
ElwoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best. Move. Ever.

Alan and Izzy were friendly, punctual and helpful. They stuck to the quoted time even with traffic and stairs. They communicated the process clearly and the moved flowed smoothly. This was the easiest move in I’ve ever had. Can highly recommend Man with A Van.

Lorraine
Lorraine Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service again. An ever reliable company

The move was smooth, efficient and professional from one CBD apartment to another. The move started and finished ahead of time and exactly as planned. Thank you again for your professional service.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and brilliant - Printmaking Press move!

The move of a very precious printmaking press from a private home to an artist studio was very efficient, quick and care was given - we are both very happy customers:) thank you!

Perfect, polite, professional and friendly and funny

Decent move, lots of boxes and large furniture, the boys managed to neatly fit and reassemble everything in to a small apartment, from a 3 bedroom house!
They were very efficient with their time.
Highly recommend these guys

Austin
AustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Delivery/Movers by far!!

These legends were the best delivery/mover people I have ever had! I had a sideboard delivered (picked up from a store and delivered to me). I am in a one bedroom apartment in a large complex with a lot of regulations and rules to be followed.
They were in constant communication with updates of the delivery and when they arrived they were just awesome. Super respectful of the complex and even helped unwrap, move the sideboard where I needed it and helped place my TV on top.
I have had many deliveries and dealt with a diverse range of companies but Man with a Van and especially the people assigned to my move have been the absolute best by far! I could not recommend them enough and would absolutely use them again!

Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible move

Our move was for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment and we just wanted to say how perfect and lovely the 2 men were. They made our move so much easier and more pleasant than what we thought it would be. The quote was 100% accurate and we couldn’t be happier.

Best and reliant movers

Zelman & Michael made our move very effortless, they were very efficient with their time even when they had to disassemble and assemble some of the furniture. They were good and ensured they did not damage our furniture/boxes or the pathway from old apt and to the new apt.
I have used the services of Man with a van a few times, and it has been a wonderful every time. They are reliant, good communications and excellent service

Excellent! Prompt, professional and friendly. Trustworthy.

3 bed house move. Narrow stairs for most furniture. This team were just amazing. Prompt, careful, professional and courteous. Not to mention trustworthy. This team take the extra care you expect. Will definitely use Man with a Van again. Can't beat the service. Well done guys. So thankful you made this experience easy and stress free. Well done!

Leona
Leona Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience!!

Moving is always stressful. Alex and Darius made it so easy. Arrived on time, were pleasant, quick and efficient. Everything was wrapped properly and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use again and highly recommend. Thanks Alex and Darius.

Level of awesomeness- Off the charts

Very difficult move (stairs, tight doorframe, couch had to go out & over the balcony). Guys were FANTASTIC! Cheerful, friendly & very efficient. Did an amazing job. Two enthusiastic thumbs up. Would definitely recommend.

Kate
Kate Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 bedroom apartment move

Very happy with my moving experience. Excellent website, easy booking. Very efficient & friendly movers who expertly navigated through several floors on either side of the move. Would highly recommend this company!

Satya
Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi
Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.
azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers