Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 3 of 31)

Great result today!

Excellent service. Could not have been more helpful, co-operative and willing to go the extra step. The move from storage to our apartment was executed perfectly. We highly recommend them.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Robin, that's great to hear.

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not very helpful

The guys were not very helpful today and did not pack well enough to get all the move on board.
It just seemed that they were only interested to do the minimum and get on their way

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Neil, sorry to hear that you didn't think we fit as much on board as possible. Please email us at theman@manwithavan.com.au if you'd like to discuss this further and we can follow up for you.

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what you need to move house

The booking process was easy, the guys showed up on time in the morning and were really friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. Packed and emptied the truck efficiently and in less time than originally quoted. Definitely worth it.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Ashley, glad to hear it went smoothly.

Adrian Vivian

Adrian VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fear not! Man with a Van is reliable, responsible and professional.

Will and Jack were fantastic, pros and friendly. On time and when they finished early, called it in to HO to stand down the truck (Kevin) which came in $200 under quote! The move was quite a hike from regional Vic to Glen Iris. I highly recommend the Man Van. Pricey but quality, professional service.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Adrian, happy to hear you were satisfied with the service.

Sladana Ciceri

Sladana CiceriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will use this company again.

Moved from house to upstairs apartment. They did it in 3 hours. Leonardo and Jacques were polite, friendly and professional men. Having this company take the bulk of my things make the move a little less stressful

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Sladana. We aim to reduce stress on moving day - glad it worked out that way for you.

So great!! Easiest move ever!

Bedroom and half a house move to a neighbouring suburb. The guys were prompt, efficient, careful and friendly!! Would definitely book them again in the future. Took the stress out of the move and navigated the stairs at the other end with aplomb!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Renee, enjoy the new place!

Zach W.

Zach W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Years of reliability and consistent service.

I seem to move every 3 years and it's always comforting to keep coming back to excellent service, professionalism and efficiency. Katie and Alex were on time, treated all my contents of my one bedroom aparyment with respect and care, and worked within the quoted time frame. I'll always recommend Man With A Van based on years of reliability and consistent delivery of service.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Zach, really appreciate this review from a repeat customer. See you next time, hopefully not too soon for your sake!

Amazing Service!

Booked a move very last minute and the service was amazing all the way through, and the booking process super easy. I had booked a move for some large items to be taken to my grandmothers house and was a little worried about it, but she said the movers were so lovely, helpful and friendly to her!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Excellent, that's great to hear - thanks Emily.

Judyb

JudybGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Our smallish move was just as promised. They rang to say they were 1/2 and hour behind schedule, quote was accurate and they could not have been more efficient and helpful.

Cheers Judy.

ryan

ryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks legends

Always and only use Man with a van, Large truck move from double story to single story 2 bedroom. Care was taken and they were very accommodating. Thanks again guys

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries Ryan - see you next time.

Steffan

SteffanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great move.

The guys were really helpful, efficient with time and caring with all my possessions. It's the second time I've used Man With a Van - I'd use them again in the future.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Steffan, see you next time around.

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super efficient, great communication

Needed to move my washing machine, queen bed frame and mattress and other smaller items from Geelong to the eastern suburbs. They were delayed due to traffic conditions but called and let me know when they would arrive. Was much less stressful than other moving experiences I have had, would definitely hire them again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Amanda, glad to hear the communication was good, and that you were satisfied with the move.

Bree K.

Bree K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made the move stress free!

Man with a Van made my move so easy and smooth, they were kind and helpful. Made the move stress free! I had very awkward things to move and it was all good.

Cheers Bree.

B Shelford

B ShelfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing yet again !

I was a late booker and sadly there was no one free to help me move. But that epic Danny looked out for an opening and boom I was able to move! My one bedroom apartment from a second story with only stairs was completed in the fastest time I have ever seen! Tor and Rory were super friendly and didn’t stop for a second! Again amazing service, great communication and just all round the reason I will only be using these guys !

Tim B.Man With A Van

Love it, thanks for the review.

Fast, efficient and friendly

The movers Zelman and Griffin couldn't have been nicer. Fast, efficient and friendly service moving my 2 bedroom unit to my new apartment in the city. Move started on time and they managed to complete everything an hour early which was greatly appreciated. Very happy with the service Man with a Van provided from start to finish. Would happily use them again in the future

Tim B.Man With A Van

Appreciate the review, Paul - see you again next time.

Absolutely would recommend

Movers were very professional, experienced and pleasant people. Also found the price very reasonable. I’ve hired man with a van previously and they were great then too. Can’t really ask for more with a moving service. Big thanks!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Andrew, great to hear.

Emma L.

Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best movers

I had to move the contents of my apartment at the tail end of covid, and the team from Man with a Van could not have been better. They communicated their arrival time, quote and covid-safe plan clearly, moved all my furniture without a scratch and were incredibly kind, positive and helpful unloading everything into position at the other end. Could not have had a better experience with Luke and Luca who were punctual, professional and friendly !

Glad it went well Emma.

OU Design

OU Design Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t thank you enough!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. These guys are guns when it comes to moving!!! Thanks so much for the very difficult move today. We really appreciate your work. An office move three flights of stairs and difficult parking. The quote was bang on too.

Cheers!

Superior service and attention to detail

Had a tricky move across three properties and the guys could not have been better. Arrived on time, polite, helpful and really respectful. Totally recommend and good value for monkey as well

Thanks John.

Perfect movers

I was so impressed with Man with a Van. The guys were punctual, professional and provided a great service. We moved a big house and 3 kids worth of stuff and they did the job under the quoted time. I definitely recommend the man.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Renata, we appreciate the review.

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers