Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 3 of 17)

The guys were AMAZING

Last time I moved I had unfriendly, unhelpful, slow and lazy removalists from another company. Needless to say I was worried that I may have a similar experience this time.
I was blown away by how friendly, efficient, strong, careful, punctual and hard working the staff were.
Thanks Michael, Simon and Ben, I will be recommending you to anyone who needs removals done.

Thanks Sally, great to hear.

Prompt, careful, efficient, friendly and hardworking

We moved on a day that was 43 degrees... the worst possible scenario. But the men with the van called the day before the move - when the forecast was looking dire - and organized to come earlier so we could be done before the hottest part of the day. Our moving crew were so friendly, hard working, communicative and super careful with everything - we just couldn’t fault them. I’ve moved house a lot, and this was by far the most efficient and positive experience I’ve had. If you need to move house, don’t look anywhere else.

Thanks Sandra, pleased to hear it all went well, despite the very hot conditions.

Excellent removalists

Dan & Luke were the hardest working, upbeat removalists I’ve ever encountered. On a 36 degree day they worked flat out, chatted, supported each other. I can’t compliment them enough. A two storey house to a two storey First floor apartment half a block away with no lifts & lots of curve balls thrown in & nothing upset them. I would definitely recommend this company based on my experience.

Hi Pam, really pleased to hear it went well. We hope to help you out again next time. Cheers.

Men on the go

Small move only 5 minutes away. Alex and Alex were in and out in a flash.... smoothly delivered to new place and set up in minutes. Dropped off fridge to another place. Thanks guys.

Thanks Lorraine.

Big Fridge, Tricky Stairs, Skinny Gate. No Problem.

Needed to move a big fridge, queen mattress, kitchen bench and delicate cabinet from an apartment to a house 5 minutes away. Costa and Sacha were careful, quick, creative and very professional. Tricky stairs and skinny gate negotiated with confidence and skill. All done in under an hour, smiles all round. Great job guys.

Thanks Peter - glad to hear it went well. We hope to help out again in future.

I didn't have to lift a finger!

Amazing! Moved from Reservoir to Mill Park, going up and down stairs in this heat and not one word of complaint. They totally organised the house perfectly, which is grate because my partner has a bad back and can't help me with the moving. I didn't have to lift a finger. It was pretty awesome that the guys were also fans of Dragon Ball and we had a conversation over our figures

Happy to hear it went well - thanks for the review.

Confident and professional team of men

The 3 Men needed were required to load an extremely heavy and historically valuable Victorian Sideboard that was originally made for the Winsor Hotel. This was completed with great care and in the end presented an unusual risk to one of the Men as a nest or Redback spiders was hiding underneath. The Man wasn't bitten but these are some of the perils faced by removalists that few would think existed. He took it in his stride. The 3 hour move went off with no concerns and I found all Men extremely obliging and friendly. A great team of Men

Cheers Robin.

35 Boxes and a Bar Fridge

One of the most efficient and trouble-free moves I have had. It was just across town and it was mainly boxes of books from my home office to Melbourne Uni, but it was done in a manner that was pleasant and cheerful - something many removalists couldn't be bothered engaging with. Great job, cheers!

Professional and hard-working, highly recommended.

My partner and I are moving for the first time into our new apartment. The two movers (Tor and Adam) from Man with a Van were professional, calm and helpful. They worked super hard moving all our gear in a good timeframe. They came on time and stayed until the job was completed properly. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting a professional service and have their items delivered safely.

Happy to hear it, thanks Sylv.

Just the best.

Calvin was awesome. He was so efficient and friendly. He arrived on time, though the move went a little over, thowever, that was due to me packing while the truck was being loaded. I definitely would recommend to anyone. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words, Kay.

Move made easy!

Our move was a 2 bedroom townhouse move and it was done in 1.5 hours. Both guys were speedy, made it a breeze! Clear communication from the moment we booked the job. They rang to start the job early, which was great. Handles everything with care.

Thanks Adara, glad it was a smooth move.

My move

Not a big move but Man with a Van was excellent, quick, helpful and kept me calm. Well done guys, highly recommend this service.

Cheers Tim.

Lovely Guys. Made it easy

I was moving large items from my one bedroom apartment to two different locations across Melbourne. The movers were friendly helpful and super efficient. The work was handled even quicker than quoted. Nothing damaged. Will definitely use again.

Great to hear, thanks Liz.The boys were wonderful.

Perfect

A move of my 2 bedroom apartment was breeze. The team arrived early. Discussed logistics with me and got going. They were amazing and really entertaining to watch. They were so speedy finishing an hour early. Mad Tetris skills.

Thanks Dhamendra, Tetris is our speciality.

Perfect move!

After a disastrous previous move it was an absolute pleasure to have the two Adam’s help me move. I was moving from a one bedroom apartment to another over a 8km distance in Melbourne. The driver called me that there was a possibility that they would arrive earlier, but wasn’t pushing an early start. Fortunately an early start time suited me just fine. I didn’t have yo life a thing, the removalists manoeuvred around difficult staircases and no complaints were heard. Zero complaints about the move!

Cheers Marysia.

Best all round experience ive ever had.

From the online booking, the call back to the lads that showed up... I was impressed so much that Im writing my first ever review. I booked this move 4pm yesterday... website gave me preferred time slots... I knew I was pushing my luck to even get it done the next day. I got a call within 10 mins and the guy went through it all and confirmed all my items ( fridge , washer dryer, tv, bed , all the big stuff )... he mentioned how late in the day it was for a next day move but told me to hold the line... next thing we were on for 7:30am the next day!! awesome! The boys turned up 5 mins early and got straight into it, super good guys, nothing phased them. Everything was put in place for me.

End price was exactly what was quoted... gave the guys a big tip for being legends. 4pm Wednesday booked and was watching TV in my new place by 9:00am Thursday.

Thanks again Guys!

Wow - what a ripper of a review. Thanks Ryan, glad we could get it sorted for you.

Professional and friendly with a can-do attitude

I had a few large pieces of furniture that had to be taken down stairs as well as a stack of boxes. The movers couldn't have been more helpful. Contacted me to say they could arrive a little earlier, and took great care with everything. Cheerful, polite and quick workers. Cost exactly as estimated. I was also pleased to see the company offsets emissions. Would definitely use them Man with a Van again.

Thanks Michelle, glad to hear you were pleased with the service. We'd be really happy to help with the next move too.

Professional and trustworthy service

We had half an apartments worth of furniture moved and the service was so incredibly professional- they even arrived early, took great care with all the items and were very polite and friendly and easy to work with. One of the movers was a (wo)man with a van, and she was an absolute powerhouse of a lady, so it was great to see women involved with the job too.

Thanks Mel, great to hear. We have a strong and growing group of female movers. Let us know if we can lend a hand in future.

Very slow and missed the mark

Charge 30 mins for 11mins. Originally quoted 2.5hrs and it took 4.5hrs. Slow and took their time which was the result of an extra 2hrs and missing my allotted building move in time. Found them plugging in appliances which I didn't request (A fridge should be left for an hour at least after movement to let gases settle). Not impressed. Go with a company that will quote accurately and not rip you off.

Hi Tia, I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the service. Please feel free to give me a call on 94173443 or email to managers @ manwithavan.com.au so that we can discuss your move and see if there's anything we can do to make amends. Alex (manager)

Smooth move

Good communication about potential earlier start. Time efficient. Careful with our furniture and goods. Extremely helpful, friendly, and courteous. Not cheap but worth the excellent service.

Cheers Liz, appreciate the kind words.

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.

Similar listings