Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 3 of 29)

4.9

Maryann

MaryannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Everything about Man with a Van is great, from the phone call, to the catchy on hold tune, everyone I spoke to was polite and helpful. On the day of the move, the communication with the guys in the truck was great, they were fantastic, efficient and polite.
If there were 10 stars I would give them 10/10. Very happy customer, thanks Man with a Van.

Cheers Maryann.

Amazing service - Efficient and lovely

They fully filled up their large truck with all of my stuff, and packed and unpacked in half the quoted timeframe. They were polite, easy going, and hard working. Johnny and Will were brilliant :)

Thanks Sarah.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful Service

Guys were amazing in every aspect of the job. They called ahead, were nice, patient and very helpful. Even honest
when pricing. Could not rate their help higher. Thanks again guys!!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the great review, Caroline.

M McGrath

M McGrathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome & fantastic! Moving house

From the ease of booking online, speaking to operator and the guys rocking up in good humour it was a five star experience! Actually make that six star! The guys handled the household items with care and were friendly & considerate! Highly recommend

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad to hear it went well.

Efficient and helpful

Thank you so much guys! You made my move so effortless and saved me so much money!! Everything was handled with care and placed perfectly in my new space.
Very much appreciated!

Tim B.Man With A Van

No problems at all. Thanks for using our service.

Megan C.

Megan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Josh and the team were amazing. So quick and efficient.

It was an Apartment and the distance travelled was short. The removalist arrived and finished on time.
The couch that was moved was very difficult to move and they did it so quickly.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Megan.

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, efficient, polite

Movers arrived on time, were polite and worked efficiently. 3 taxi boxes were emptied, carried to the new apartment and placed in the requested rooms. Keys were returned to relative. Thanks for your work!

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries Frank, thanks for using Man With A Van.

Bruno B.

Bruno B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good

The boys were amazing, polite and respetfull, came in and worked quickly, very relaxed and happy to accomodate.
I highly recomend it and if needed will use them again.
Great job.

Cheers Bruno.

Dick Williams

Dick WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Man With A Van - exceptional.

The move was pretty standard. From a 2 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom apartment about 1 km away, but an additional pick up of a large piece of furniture from a third premises 6km away. All handled with extraordinary professionalism.

Tim B.Man With A Van

We love to hear it, thanks Dick.

Nat

NatMelbourne

Highly recommend!!

Used Man with a van today to move from our house in Armadale to our new apartment in South Yarra. Both guys were super nice and accommodating, finishing the job quicker than the estimated time. Second time using the man and will definitely do so again in the future, highly recommend!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great, see you again next time Nat.

Highly professional, fast, friendly and get the job done

Man With a Van moved my one bedroom apartment belongings and some furniture into storage and two months later into my new apartment. The guys were reliable, fast, friendly and really went out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Man With A Van and would definitely use them again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Cate, glad we could get your moves done smoothly.

Worth every penny

We used MWAV to move 14 larger items (fridge, washer, desk) to our new apartment right before Stage 4 lockdown.

Will & Hayden were absolute professionals, got the job done quickly and carefully. No-fuss at all, great communication. Made a very stressful situation as good as it could be.

It's my third time using the service and I'm sure I'll be back. Thanks again, guys.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the great review Millie.

Lyn R

Lyn RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and friendly

Couldn't ask for more from movers. Riley and Magnus (and the office staff I dealt with in advance) were a pleasure to deal with. They worked quickly and expertly and were done well under the estimated time. They said it was because I was so organized but I think it's mainly because they worked so hard! Really appreciated the friendly and efficient service.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Lyn.

Shelley B.

Shelley B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend! Our movers were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. A wonderful stress-free moving experience!

Move from apartment to house, with 2 stops on the way to pick up furniture from friends. The move started and finished on time and our movers were extremely competent and professional. Everything arrived in the same condition it left!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Happy to hear you were pleased with the service, thanks Shelley.

Alex Castro

Alex CastroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero points should be better.

I booked a man with a van at 9am but the movers came at 12pm. Both boys worked very slowly. Both were very lazy and weak. They were not even allowed to carry a box. I'm telling all the viewers that move your stuff by yourself rather than using MAN WITH A VAN.
Very costly.Will never use again!

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Will never move without man with a van

Can't be happier with the gents who helped us move. Very professional and extremely helpful. They were faster than I thought they would be as well. This was all throughout COVID19 and they made us both feel very comfortable.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Matt, we're constantly updating our procedures to keep things safe and workable with COVID-19. Glad to hear it went well.

Linh V

Linh VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best in this business

We hired them based on what people say on ProductReview, because they seemed to be the best, and they certainly proved it. Moved our 2BR apartment to a 3BR townhouse a few suburbs away. They arrived on time, worked efficiently with care and actually finished the job 1h earlier than predicted. What impressed me the most is that they informed us of this so we were aware that it's finished early and we could save some money.

Cheers Linh.

Excellent service

Alex and Jack were awesome! They moved some large household items over a short distance. Both were professional, very quick and lovely. Thank you so much. Highly recommend Man with a Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries, thanks for the review.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Would book again

Moved a 3 bedroom house with a lot of big and heavy furniture. Our belongings were handled with such care and the guys were friendly and made the move easy!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Emma.

No Idea R.

No Idea R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So efficient, personable and professional

I had Nathan and Will taking my belongings from Brunny West to Preston. They handled my items with care, and I noticed they arranged the items in the truck in a practical and safe manner. I watched as they worked swiftly to make my move stress-free, and they declined my offers for beer. I felt like they deserved something nice for their hard work. But also it's professional of them to decline gifts while they're at work. Nathan is very strong. Will is very handsome. I shared some nice banter with them both. Would recommend. I probably won't move for another couple of years since moving sucks, but Man with a Van made it super enjoyable. Thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries - we don't mind a beer, but not while we're on the job! Appreciate the great review.