Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 3 of 28)

Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Perfect, polite, professional and friendly and funny

Decent move, lots of boxes and large furniture, the boys managed to neatly fit and reassemble everything in to a small apartment, from a 3 bedroom house!
They were very efficient with their time.
Highly recommend these guys

Austin
AustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Delivery/Movers by far!!

These legends were the best delivery/mover people I have ever had! I had a sideboard delivered (picked up from a store and delivered to me). I am in a one bedroom apartment in a large complex with a lot of regulations and rules to be followed.
They were in constant communication with updates of the delivery and when they arrived they were just awesome. Super respectful of the complex and even helped unwrap, move the sideboard where I needed it and helped place my TV on top.
I have had many deliveries and dealt with a diverse range of companies but Man with a Van and especially the people assigned to my move have been the absolute best by far! I could not recommend them enough and would absolutely use them again!

Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible move

Our move was for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment and we just wanted to say how perfect and lovely the 2 men were. They made our move so much easier and more pleasant than what we thought it would be. The quote was 100% accurate and we couldn’t be happier.

Best and reliant movers

Zelman & Michael made our move very effortless, they were very efficient with their time even when they had to disassemble and assemble some of the furniture. They were good and ensured they did not damage our furniture/boxes or the pathway from old apt and to the new apt.
I have used the services of Man with a van a few times, and it has been a wonderful every time. They are reliant, good communications and excellent service

Excellent! Prompt, professional and friendly. Trustworthy.

3 bed house move. Narrow stairs for most furniture. This team were just amazing. Prompt, careful, professional and courteous. Not to mention trustworthy. This team take the extra care you expect. Will definitely use Man with a Van again. Can't beat the service. Well done guys. So thankful you made this experience easy and stress free. Well done!

Leona
Leona Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience!!

Moving is always stressful. Alex and Darius made it so easy. Arrived on time, were pleasant, quick and efficient. Everything was wrapped properly and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use again and highly recommend. Thanks Alex and Darius.

Level of awesomeness- Off the charts

Very difficult move (stairs, tight doorframe, couch had to go out & over the balcony). Guys were FANTASTIC! Cheerful, friendly & very efficient. Did an amazing job. Two enthusiastic thumbs up. Would definitely recommend.

Kate
Kate Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 bedroom apartment move

Very happy with my moving experience. Excellent website, easy booking. Very efficient & friendly movers who expertly navigated through several floors on either side of the move. Would highly recommend this company!

Anni Hinze
Anni HinzeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One bedroom apartment
moving a short distance
arrival and finish on time
very nice guys, quick and easy move of heavy items such as washer, dryer, sofa
arrived in larger van than quoted

Julie Plummer
Julie PlummerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, fabulous help!

My helpers started earlier than expected, and finished on time. Office move with various large & small items that needed dismantling. Parked in appropriate areas. Very polite and eager to help. Thank you!

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, efficient and well priced

The guys were fantastic, packed and unpacked a 4 bedroom house really quickly and carefully. Offered advice and listened to what we wanted. Would recommend them to anyone moving house.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job done.

I had a full apartment to be moved with an extra stop to pick up a couch but nothing seemed to be a hassle! Everything was done so efficiently, especially for a 30 degree day! The boys actually finished earlier than expected which saved me a bit of money. Absolutely no complaints and could not recommend highly enough! So much less stressful than trying to do it myself and worth every $.

Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Today I loved from a 3 bedroom villa to a 2 bedroom apartment. My main anxiety was some vintage furniture that had belonged to my mother and grandmother. The guys were terrific. Took care of my furniture and took care of me. My first non problem move since I moved to Melbourne and have had 3 other moves.

Perfect moving experience

A move from a container to a house in the country via another pick up point went perfectly smoothly with this professional team. Clean, friendly and very obliging, they were flawless in their professionalism.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They made our moving day far less stressful

Anthony and Sarah were absolutely wonderful. They were friendly, efficient and very respectful of our belongings. Our moving day was far less stressful. We moved our 1bedroom to next suburb.

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Friendly, professional and efficient.

The guys arrived bang on time and did a stellar job loading up from our 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse. Both very friendly and got the job done earlier than we were quoted. They gave good advice and rook direction without complaint. I highly recommend this service!

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would use again

Easy great service from start to finish! The two lovely guys got to my place early, navigated large furniture up and down stairs with ease and The whole move came in under quote. Very happy customer!

Amazing- professional, easy and painless!

Ed and Lucy worked like machines to pack down and move our office today. Nothing was too much trouble for them; they were so professional, handled everything with so much care and accommodated every request with ease and a warm smile. I wouldn’t hesitate using Man With A Van for any future moves- big or small. Even the booking team were a pleasure to deal with. They just made the whole process so easy and painless!

Misha P.
Misha P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Man With A Van - new found friend

Took great care with vintage furnishings, ensuring all items were covered, secured, lifted in / out with absolute consideration.

Were on time which meant we stayed to the quote estimate, communicated clearly about how everything would work.

Will definately work with them again for a future move & will investigate their rates for future corporate works.

Cams27
Cams27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

We had Hamish and Luke help us move houses over the weekend. Both guys were very polite, friendly and helpful. The move went smoothly and if we move again would absolutely use this service.

Scott T.
Scott T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just worked perfectly! MANY MANY STAIRS!!

I was moving from a modern 2 bedroom apartment to an older 2 bedroom apartment with many stairs and a long distance from truck to apartment. The guys were amazing. Handled it all in their stride and whilst I'm sure they will feel it tonight, they are true professionals. Thank you!!!

Great

Ours was a small move - bed and mattress base - within the same suburb. The service from the first phone call to the job completion was great. Victor and Tobias were on time, friendly and very efficient.

Pauline O.
Pauline O.Southwest, VIC

A very smooth move

Once again, I was very impressed with the service provided by Man with a Van. Our move from the city to regional Victoria went very smoothly and our three movers (Elijah, Sarah and Mitchell) were very professional and took care with our possessions. They finished ahead of the anticipated time for this move. I'd highly recommend this company!

Olivier R
Olivier RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work. Will use them again.

The 2 men team moved a 4 bedroom, 2 storeys house with a few pieces of antique furniture. They started right on the clock and did take great care of all of our furnitures. They were very efficient and they were able to beat the initial quote by one hour whilst providing support in the new house reinstalling our stuff. Very polite and proficient overall.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Olivier. Glad we could help.

Nicolas S.
Nicolas S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service ever!

We moved a 2 bed 1 bath apartment to a new house, just across the city. The move started super on time and finished within half an hour of the quoted time, so excellent! Our movers Michael & Michael were excellent, super nice, and very professional and knowledgeable. Would take this service again a heartbeat. Worth every penny!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Nicolas. Thanks for the kind words.

Satya
Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi
Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.
azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers