Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 3 of 32)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Impressive!

Listen, I’m not easily impressed but I was thoroughly blown away with the service received. I moved from a studio apartment to a 1 bedroom in the city. There were 2 pick-up points and 1 drop-off. The move finished ahead of time, and they placed the stuff in the correct rooms ....how thoughtful. 3 words, professional, efficient and courteous. Thank you so much James and colleague, truly appreciated.

Thanks Candy!

blake l.

blake l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

The boys who helped us moved were legends. They were genuinely nice guys that we immediately trusted. They moved everything way quicker than expected and were very punctual. They even put all of our belongings in their respective rooms! 10/10 would recommend

Thanks Blake.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent guys

I moved from a 2 bed apartment in st kilda to Abbotsford. They were on time friendly and did a great job. They even moved under the time quoted. Would absolutely use these guys again

Cheers Scott.

Lachlan M.

Lachlan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing.

Moved from my sharehouse in Melbourne to a place about 4km away. The guys arrived a little early (but called to check if it was okay), of course! They packed the van so quickly, but carefully, and I did have a few carbon bikes which were perfect. Met me at the new house and unpacked even quicker. My fee was much less than I was quoted. Just over an hour I think. I should point out - what friendly humans too.

Phenomenal job guys. Thank you so much.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Lachlan, happy to hear it went well.

Misha

Misha

Perfect

The guys did a great job moving me to my new apartment that was around 5km away. They were on time, and managed to do everything within 3hrs. Couldn’t be happier!

Tim B.Man With A Van

That's great to hear, thanks Misha.

great work

I want to thank Sean and Jack for the very efficient and professional way in which they conducted a move for me of my ex partners furniture and possessions . they were in and out quickly and efficiently without disturbing anything or damaging anything and were friendly and pleasant to deal with
they are a credit to your organisation
I would recommend you to anyone
Paul

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the great review, Paul.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, guys were pleasant and helpful. They kept us informed of arrival times and nothing was a problem. I would recommend this company and would happily use them again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Brian, we may see you again next time round.

Michele D

Michele D

Perfect

3 bedroom town house. Started on time and only went 30 minutes over due to an issue with my old outdoor table not coming apart. Luckily Rafael and Charlie quickly resolved the issue. They were so helpful, Professional, efficient and extremely careful with my belongings including my 75 inch TV. Would highly recommend!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the excellent review, Michele.

Alex

Alex Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding

1 bedroom apartment in other short distance. I had 2 absolute legends come and help me move! They were absolutely outstanding, and went above and beyond to help us! 10/10 these guys were amazing! Thanks team!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Alex.

Hugh

HughGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

could not rate them more highly

The "Man" (men being C & A) turned up on time, quickly oriented themselves and got to work. At the other end it was exactly the same. They were polite and engaging the whole way through and got everything in the right spot. The time they took was below the estimate so the job was cheaper due to their efficiency. Big thanks to the Man.

Tim B.Man With A Van

We love to hear it, thanks Hugh.

Nat S

Nat SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made moving a breeze!

Two bedroom apartment, moving 30km with two drop off points. The movers were fantastic from start to finish - made the move a breeze! Took extra care not to damage anything and the move took less time than I anticipated. Bobbie and Alex were very professional and trustworthy. Highly highly recommend!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad to hear it all went well, Nat. Thanks for the feedback.

Lee

LeeVictoria

Excellent job by T and W...

1. Prompt communication when arriving late.
2. Get the job done within an acceptable period of time
3. Highly recommended for anyone who is moving out
4. Job completed and paid digitally with mobile app and EFTPOS

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Lee, glad you enjoyed our service.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, efficient and friendly

Ours was a challenging job! Two pick up points, two drop off points, twice the hours we had thought was needed, all in oppressive heat! Tobias and Jack handled it with professionalism, efficiency and so friendly and polite. I can not thank these two young guys enough. In a stressful move they made it seem easy and gave us great confidence. Thanks Tobias and Jack! Thanks Man with a Van. We'll be back (again).

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Karen, we look forward to moving you again next time.

Efficient, on time, pleasant and reliable.

The Man With A Van people are pleasant, and always make it look so easy. We appreciate their reliability and organisational efficiency. We have used them before and will certainly use them again. Many thanks. Lorraine.

Cheers Lorraine.

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional from start to finish! Excellent service.

Moved was made so much easier by the wonderful service and great attitude of the guys. They were professional, thoughtful and this made a usually stressful time very enjoyable. Thank you Man with a Van! You are without doubt the best in your field!

Tim B.Man With A Van

High praise indeed! Thanks Amanda.

Fantastic A+++ Service - Thankyou Simon & Ben, from Man With A Van

A smooth, seamless, very efficient move yesterday. Thankyou so much to Simon & Ben (Man With A Van), who clearly work so well together. They were right on time, very polite, careful with all of our things, efficient and great to deal with. They finished earlier than the estimated time allocated for the job (5.3 hour job). Thankyou !!

Tim B.Man With A Van

No worries Cat, happy that we could get it done quick-smart.

Quick, polite and still careful!

Move was done in the time quoted, the guys were happy to help and understanding that moving is a bit of a crazy day! Nothing got damaged, nothing went wrong. Thanks guys! Good job!

Excellent, thanks Alyse.

Super Movers with a Van

Thank you Jack, Alex and Hamish for a great move. You moved a five bedroom house in record time. Super efficient and nice guys, a pleasure to do business with.

Cheers Cathy.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stellar service.

My move from a large house in Box Hill to Richmond was seamless in spite of a 50m cobblestone lane that the truck couldn't fit down. Anthony, Ben and Simon were sensational. Fantastic attitudes, kind and respectful of our belongings; they are an asset to the company and I would not hesitate in recommending Man With a Van based on our experience with this team.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Fantastic to hear, thanks Andrea.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A1 Removalist Service

Removalist provide A1 customer service and take care with furnishings and are quick and efficient in moving all items. Man with a Van always take the stress out of moving.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Very glad to hear it went well - thanks for the review.

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers