Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 4 of 17)

Man with a Van are AWESOME

The guys who helped us move yesterday were actually amazing. They made our move so stress free and smooth and even worked in 35 degree height without complaint. The guys were friendly and professional and did a great job. Would highly recommend them for your move!!

Cheers Matthew

Couldn't have gone better.

Man With a Van moved our 4 bedroom house across Melbourne and we were so pleased. The
three people on our job were thorough, efficient, friendly and took great pride in doing their work well. They arrived on time and finished early. Moving can be stressful so we really appreciated their positive and helpful attitudes. Very impressed and will definitely recommend to others.

Glad we were able to bring the positivity Nu. Thanks for the great review.

The best by far

My 3rd move in just over 12 months & I didn't consider any other removalists as Man With A Van have always exceed all expectations. This time around was an extra challenge coming from a ground floor unit to a 3rd floor apartment with no lift and street access. And it was done with smiles, friendly chatter & under the estimate. Such an amazing company & I'm very thankful.

Thanks Mark, appreciate the praise.

Great service!

Really pleased with the service provided. I had a dozen smallish -but very heavy - boxes to move and it was done with a smile and care. They arrived bang on time and job was done with a very efficient turn around. I can highly recommend them.

Cheers Diane.

Koolies

The movers were punctual and friendly for my relatively small load and were kind enough to stop the time when they were delayed on the way to the apartment. Excellent job! Also they deserve all the beers.

That's great to hear Chris, cheers.

Our move was 2 sofas and a few other items. Frederico and Jamie were on time and were amazingly friendly, helpful and hard working. Happy to tip them on such a great service.

Very glad to hear it, thanks Mike.

Reliable and hard working

We had a removalists worst nightmare, third level no lift moving to forth level no lift, 31 degree day, morning sun on stairs the whole time.

The team arrived on time, nothing was too difficult, worked very hard and got the job done in a great time.

Thanks Emma!

Great experience, relaxed and efficient movers!

Moved to a 2 bedroom apartment. Quite a significant distance. The two guys were very timely, efficient and helpful. The move started on time and finished early! Overall a great experience and would use again.

Relaxed yet efficient is pretty much exactly what we go for. Thanks!

Positive, professional and speedy!

1 bedroom apartment, with awkward stairs and my two movers, Finn and Mark were so positive and professional. They were extremely careful with my fragile furniture and did the job so quickly too. I would never use any other removal company, these guys are the absolute best!

Cheers Sue, happy to help out.

Above and beyond

Small move but technically difficult and very heavy (2 antique wardrobes to be moved up a very narrow, winding staircase). Dan and Hugh managed the move without causing any damage, which I thought would be impossible. They were punctual, polite, hard working and went the extra mile (eg. Connecting speakers to a stereo!). They were out standing!

Appreciate the praise, thanks.

Amazing removalists, very gentle and speedy

I moved out of an apartment however there were four flights of stair to move down - the guys were fantastic no complaints and moved me into my new place quickly. Great customer service - I’m a second time customer and would highly recommend your team. Thank you!

Glad to hear it, thanks Issy

Dan and Jake are stars and underpaid!

Dan and Jake were efficient and good natured and did heavy lifting above and beyond the call of duty. It was a pleasure to work with them and they did a fantastic job. I am not easy to please but they did it themselves and deserve a huge raise.

Thanks for the praise, Michael.

Too bloody easy

The guys came in and made it look too easy. Also very chill guys who finished well within the quotes time

Thanks Matt.

Great help and lovely people

They worked hard. Got the job done and we’re great to deal with. Got my whole apartment moved in 2.5hrs!

Cheers Mitch.

Patrick and Remy - smart, considerate, effiicent
Patrick and Remy were my removalist yesterday. They were considerated, smart, and thoughtful and extremely pleasant. Best moving experience I have ever had. It was not a hard job, but none the less, they were a delight to deal with.
Well done boys.
fiona

Cheers Fiona, will let the movers know that you were very pleased.

Super Smooth Move!!

We had 2 guys (Patrick & Remy) help us move from a 2 bed unit to a similar sized property about a 10 min drive away. Due to height limitations we had to use a smaller truck and do 2 trips but nothing was a problem for the guys. Whole move was done in under 3 hours. They were actually able to come early but there was no pressure if that wasn’t convenient for us. Both were professional and friendly throughout, they worked brilliantly with facilities management at the new place and we had no issues with any part of the move. We will definitely be using MWaV again. Thanks!!

Great review, thanks Matt - see you next time.

Great Service again

We moved our office and this is the second time using Man with a Van. We can not fault their service. They arrived on time and everything was moved with care. Our TV's were packed and carried without any issues and they staff were wonderful. Thanks

Thanks Sarah.

Excellent Experience

We moved our one bedroom apartment with a tiny staircase and numerous stairs. Short distance and started early. The boys were helpful, chatty and efficient even with the challenges they had. They made our move extremely easy and painless. I would highly recommend this company and cannot thank the staff enough for there efforts with our move!

Thanks Rachel, always good to hear that the move was pain-free - we aim to make the experience as low-stress as possible.

Outstanding, Professional, Efficient, Skilled & Friendly Service

We moved from a single fronted terrace into an apartment on the 5th floor. Given limitations on places a large truck could park at the apartment, we booked 2 smaller vans with 4 men ... an absolutely brilliant suggestion from the gentlemen who took my booking (thank you thank you thank you). I booked the teams for 4 hours ... they cleared the terrace house in under an hour ... and were so careful with our belongings and provided practical and excellent advice on how best they could move things so as not to damage them. Unloading at the other end went without a hitch until the 3 seater couch had to be moved - it didn't fit in the lift. Unperturbed, the 4 men worked their way up 7 floors (because parking was in Basement 2) and worked together to carry the couch up the stairs. They all worked with smiles on their faces and all had a brilliant attitude. Our wholehearted thanks to Fredericko, Chris, Harry and Luke for making what could have been a stressful day, completely stress free. You're awesome and if we ever move again, we would personally request the 4 of you. Thanks again for all you did and the care and great attitudes you had on the day. We truly can't thank you enough. Amanda & Steve

Thanks for the lovely words Amanda.

Couldn’t be better

Though my move was only a 2 bedroom unit between suburbs about 15km apart I was quoted 4 hours for the job because of some tricky stairs at either end. The 2 guys arrived on time and got stuck straight into it finishing the job in 2 and 1/2 hours so that it came in well under the quoted price. They were friendly and polite and had a “can do” attitude and were able to negotiate some large items (king sized bed) down very narrow stairs. Will definitely use again if needed.

Glad to hear it went well Glenn.

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.

Similar listings