Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 5 of 17)

Quick Job Done Well

This was our first time using Man With a Van. The booking process was super easy and the people I spoke to on the phone were all very lovely. We moved 6x pallets from Balwyn to Richmond. Our mover Richard was polite, friendly, and got the job done super quick. He actually got to Richmond before we did and had already finished unloading by the time we pulled in. Really great work!

Thanks Wendy, appreciate the great review.

Best moving service ever

We were moving a few large household items across Melbourne with two pick up and three drop off points. The guys were prompt, friendly, helpful and fast. They got to each location before I did and unloaded without fuss. Excellent, would highly recommend.

Thanks Vivienne, that's great to hear.

Good work, careful and friendly

Our two man with a Van guys did an excellent job, they worked very hard with no rest, they were very careful with our stuff and were friendly.

Couldn't ask for more.

Happy to hear that it went well Peter.

The best in the business!

I've used Man with a Van three times now and the service is always top notch! The move with Richard today was quick, efficient and done with a smile. Richard ensured everything was packed safely and no time was wasted. Thanks Richard!

Cheers Clare.

The ultimate professional movers

This is my second move using "The Man" and I would honestly not move using any other company. The first was a larger move, this was a downsize move (to a 1 bedroom apartment). Both times my movers arrived on time, introduced themselves, then super efficiently moved all of my belongings from one place to the next.
Your company took all the stress out of moving! Hopefully I will not move again for a while, but you can be assured that when I do, I will be booking in with you!

Great to hear, thanks Brony.

Awesome team, stress free move

Hi, These guys were awesome. They turned up early, handled my items with care & respect and I was moved d2d in 2 hrs. They went above & beyond my expectations! I could not speak more highly of this company.
Thanks team.
Janine xx

Thanks for the great review, Janine

Do not hesitate. Book them!

Man with a van = punctual, friendly and very efficient. Also there was good communication and transparent pricing prior to the move. Honestly, don’t bother to keep looking for a removalist, just book them. Pay that bit extra and have peace of mind and a fantastic service. This company made moving so easy.

Cheers Hannah! Appreciate your kind words.

Extremely pleased!!!

from start to finish they were very helpful and friendly and worked extremely efficiently and got the job done quickly, highly recommend using this company and would use them again. Thank you!!! We had a small move and an across town move. They arrived early after communicating they would be early. Very pleased!

Happy to hear it was a smooth move, hopefully we can help you out again in future.Thanks!!!!

On time, Efficient and pleasant to deal with

Small move but the men were on time, really efficient in moving the furniture and were so polite and respectful. Will definitely be booking them next time i need someone... Thanks for your efforts gents

Glad it was a good experience Peta, thanks for using us for your move.

Awesome job done by two people who came for shifting

I moved from 1st floor unit to a independent house 30 km away. they had done a fantastic job. I will very happy about their work. will command it to every one.

Cheers Shivaraj!

The best way to move.

4 bed house move. Big truck. 2 excellent blokes with good attitude and brilliant work ethic.
In and out in much less than quoted time.
Really professional service they know what they are doing. Felt confident my stuff and house was very well looked after. Great value.
3rd time I’ve used them wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Awesome - thanks for using us again.

Fantastic Help

We moved a 2 bedroom house with enough stuff to fill a 4 bed. The guys were great. Punctual, great attitudes, patient without slowing down or missing a beat. They took great care of our stuff and were super helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I'd highly recommend them.

Thanks Rachael - we do try to be as helpful as we can. Appreciate the great review.

Efficient Men with a Van

John and Jack helped us with our house move. They were very careful with each item they handled. Thanks to the guys, everything went on smoothly. This is the second time in 5 year we have used Man with a Van. And on each occasion we have been very impressed with the service provided by the men. Happy to recommend MWV to anyone.

Glad to hear it was a smooth move, David.

Always use Man with a Van

2 bedroom apartment on 7th floor to 2 bedroom on 5th floor - what they can get into a lift is incredible ! They work so well and most importantly nothing ever broken, and employees are so so personable and friendly - could never use any other... a big bonus is that you only pay for the time they work... excellent service. Use twice in one day - two different pick up points (via a third address) - not a problem with Man with a Van.

Thanks for the kind words, Lucy.

Consistently amazing experience!

Super efficient 1bdr apartment move from Port Melb to Ballarat. The team were super efficient, finishing earlier than anticipated and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a hassle free move : )

Thanks for the great review, Steph.

Best removalists in the business

Fantastic effort by the trio who moved all our furniture from our 2 storey 2 bed apartment. They were highly skilled, friendly and efficient completing the job in less than the quoted time.

Cheers, Simmy.

Went without a hitch

Charlie and Darcy arrived on time - were incredibly helpful and friendly and made the move go without a hitch. I would highly recommend Man With A Van to anyone - and particularly the two guys who handled my job. Infact I have another job happening soon and will specifically request those two to do it if possible.

Thanks Catherine, really happy to hear it went well.

Never leave home without your MAN WITH A VAN

We had a short move, with stuff going into storage and over to the new property.
The guys were extremely friendly, really efficient, and careful with our stuff.

Happy to hear you were satisfied, Sam.

Spot on!

2 men and 1 truck moved our office in 1.5 hours less than quoted, which was a big bonus. The first location was down an alley way and upstairs, quite a difficult move. This didn't faze the guys at all. The guys were friendly and very obliging. Would definitely use Man with a Van again.

Thanks Katie, glad we could complete it quicker than estimated.

Highly recommend

4 men and two vans moved the contents of our 4 bedroom house in 4 hrs. Their service couldn't have been more efficient, friendly & easy. I highly recommend

Thanks Lucy - glad we could find the right combination of movers and trucks to get it done efficiently.

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.

Similar listings