Alex Castro

Alex CastroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero points should be better.

I booked a man with a van at 9am but the movers came at 12pm. Both boys worked very slowly. Both were very lazy and weak. They were not even allowed to carry a box. I'm telling all the viewers that move your stuff by yourself rather than using MAN WITH A VAN.
Very costly.Will never use again!

JacquelineS

JacquelineSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What... travel time!!!

They moved a 2 bedroom apartment and yaaa great price until the final bill!!! No way 2 hour travel fee both ways What joke... bit rubbish was not discussed when they quoted!!!

Julie. P

Julie. PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reckless with property

The move was quite small; a bed frame, washing machine, fridge and small mattress from a unit to an apartment about 10 minutes away. At first I though that the boys were being a bit rough with our things but trusted that they knew how to do their job. I was wrong, the fridge had a small scrath that I was willing to look past but the furniture had massive scratches on it. It really showed how they did not care about someone elses property and doing a professional job.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Tia

Tiamelbourne

Very slow and missed the mark

Charge 30 mins for 11mins. Originally quoted 2.5hrs and it took 4.5hrs. Slow and took their time which was the result of an extra 2hrs and missing my allotted building move in time. Found them plugging in appliances which I didn't request (A fridge should be left for an hour at least after movement to let gases settle). Not impressed. Go with a company that will quote accurately and not rip you off.

Terrible Customer Service

What seemed a simple request to pick up brand new boxed items was apparently too hard. A list of items were supplied, but apparently, the list wasn't good enough, photos were needed... 2 days of back and forth, finally photos were supplied the afternoon prior to needing the goods picked up. No response until the following morning to say they had no trucks available, so therefore missed the opportunity to get this done.
Extremely painful to deal with, so I wouldn't be recommending these guys.

BKP

BKPMelbourne

Very Disappointing

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very inefficient service

The service took too long to collect my good, pack the van and then deliver them. It was simple job that took too long and wasted my money!

Guys on the ground; 10/10. Planning and head office 0/10

Planned my move via the web portal, was provided approximate time and cost. On the day not all furniture would fit into the truck, so only one trip made as the truck and removalists were committed elsewhere. the result? I was stranded and had to complete the move that afternoon & evening with multiple trips in my car. The guys with the truck were great and did everything they could, their boss on the phone was a great example of appalling customer service include, yep, blaming the customer. He was too busy stonewalling my questions to hear the feedback that you need to make it clearer that if the estimate is wrong you get left stranded with no recourse.

747800Sydney, NSW

Poor after service and standards

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers