Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Perfect!

Storage to home, moved with care and intelligence. I have moved with Man with a Van many times and will continue to do so. Thanks for offering such a great, stress free service.

Beat move ever

We moved a three bedroom house within the same suburb, needed two trucks. I couldn’t fault the service. The four (all polite and attentive) movers were on time, worked hard, treated our stuff respectfully and just did a really excellent job in every way. Really exceeded expectations.

Owen
OwenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect contactless moving!

Great moving experience with Man With a Van! Moved from a studio apartment to a student accommodation, and they even started earlier than planned! Created a job on their website, listed all of my items that needed moving, and the quoted price is the same as the actual price! Great communication with the movers, and recommend to my friends to use them :)

Great experience!

It’s a first time I have used a company to help me move, and these guys were just great. Very friendly and polite, and moved everything so quickly and efficiently.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic in Every Way

Fantastic, friendly service from the moment I called the office, to the moment the final invoice was sent. Couldn't have been a better experience. Thanks for making my house move that little less stressful.

Steve S
Steve SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great team and workers. Couldn’t be better

From the office lady to the hard working moving teams this company was really impressive. Fairly priced and super responsive. Would never use another moving company. Nothing was too much trouble

ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!

such an amazing service the 2 people that helped move were so fast, helpful and nice. They were on time and answered all my questions.
the lady that helped I think her name was Louise deserves a pay rise!!

Helen C.
Helen C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Met expectations & beyond!

Our movers Ryan and Izzy were terrific My mother-in-law was very happy with their courteous efficiency and I was very happy with their professionalism. I would highly recommend Man With A Van. Thank you.

Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Removalist guys Alex & Alex were brilliant, careful with your gear, friendly, and efficient. Highly recommend.

Started on time, over a 5km distance two trips. The job ran over but that was my fault for not stipulating there were 3 flights of stairs at the other end. The couch was a tight fit in the stairwell but again they did an awesome job. Very happy.

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job very well done!

Booking process easy. Punctual, friendly guys, Covid safe. Needed a heavy couch moved from and to tricky spots - all done safely & efficiently. Would definitely use man with a Van again! C

Petros
PetrosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional , once again

1 bedroom apartment move here , the guys were exceptional as like last time I used the company. I can compare as on my previous move I used a different company and I was really disappointed. Man with a Van staff have always been professional and efficient. Really happy with the move once again, thank you Luke and Liam!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Petros, Thrilled you enjoyed our service again. I've passed on your appreciation to Luke and Liam as well.

Fantastic service

The booking process was seamless and the service impecable. They got in touch well ahead of pick up and again before delivery. Very happy they accepted a small straight forward move across town. Highly recommend.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Penny. Hope you're settled in well on the other side.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing a hassle, awesome service.

We moved a 2 bed apartment. Short distance but complicated in the cbd. We are delighted by the service and speed in which everything was done. They accommodated the building managers requests with ease and when faced with a longer walk to the lift just got on with it.

They’ve got a can do attitude and it was all so easy and smooth.

Thanks, Dave.

Prompt, efficient and pleasant service

Moved a two bedroom apartment over a long distnce. Move was executed ahead of schedule and with good attention to fragile goods. Very pleasant and efficient service. Would happily use them again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Doug. Hope you enjoy the tree change.

Nyree
NyreeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top blokes!

Darcy and Nick were awesome. Super helpful and friendly and completed the job in under the estimated time. Second time using Man with a Van and great experience every time.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Nyree! Your thoughts have been passed onto both Darcy and Nick. I'm thrilled you had a great experience the second time round as well.