Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Value, Excellent Service

Can’t praise the team who helped with our move highly enough. They were on time, worked efficiently and respectfully through a couple of unforeseen challenges we encountered and handled our furniture with great care. Would recommend without hesitation.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the praise, Luke. Unforeseen challenges that arise mid-move can derail the best of us but it's reassuring to know we could still get you moved efficiently.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good move

Very good moving service that came recommended and that took the stress out of the move during lockdown - prompt, cooperative, courteous, patient and efficient. Will happily use this service again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, David. Glad we could take the stress out of your move in lockdown.

Sophie L.
Sophie L.

The guys were great, so friendly and helpful

Thanks for your help guys and for being so flexible! I was not very organised but the man with a van guys just rolled with the punches and made suggestions, so helpful!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Sophie, Glad we could help to get you moved smoothly.

Bri B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service all around!

The two guys that we had were incredibly fast considering they had to manoeuvre around the corners and down the stairs.

They were early by 10 minutes, and packed the truck in an hour. Then drove half hour to the new place and unpacked in half an hour. Quicker than the estimate by 1 hour, absolute legends!

Also incredibly friendly and polite and made me feel that my belongings were in good hands.

Will be using this again next time!

4 stars for price because it was a weekend so price was higher

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Bri, thanks for the positive feedback. Our rates are slightly higher on weekends as our staff are paid penalty rates on those days. Glad you still enjoyed your experience and felt you were in good hands.

Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended.

The 2 removalists were fantastic. Took care with all my things. Placed everything where it needed to go. Job complete before estimated time. Highly recommend, and Man with a van have an excellent Covid Plan in place.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for review, Lea. Our Covid safe plan is currently the backbone of our operation so we're glad you noticed.

Perfect service

Used removalists many times, this time lots of stairs.These two guys were the best I have ever used: very professional, friendly, quick. the whole system was very efficient from the first phone call. Still waiting for a response from the other mob I called two days ago.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, John. Hope you're settling in well.

Exemplary service once again

Second time I've used these guys to move and my experience has been nothing but great. Even with the extra stresses of moving during lockdown, the team was friendly and professional and managed to complete the move faster than the estimated time.
I went apartment to apartment, with stairs at the delivery end. All furniture. Short drive between locations.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, James. Pleased we could help get you into your new digs during lockdown.

Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Punctual and Efficient

Thank you for helping us move a small amount of household items - your guys were punctual, polite and efficient. You guys were also able to squeeze our move in with short notice - thanks again

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Paula. If we have the space to squeeze you in, we will find a way.

Toni
ToniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wouldn’t use anyone else

This is the second time using man with a van and the boys are always so lovely, professional and always take great care in moving your items. I wouldn’t use any other moving services.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Toni, thanks for the kind review. We hope to see you next time.

Tony T.
Tony T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Quick and considerate

We had two young lads move our 1 bed apartment. They were quick, considerate of our stuff, polite and really efficient. Move was completed within the quoted time period and we had no issues.
No hesitation in recommending them.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Tony, We're pleased we could get you from A to B without issue.

Eric C.
Eric C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent move during COVID

I had a move from a studio in the city to the suburbs during lockdown. It was very stressful moving in the middle of lockdown but Joel and the team were very communicative. The move was done in allocated time

Thanks Eric.

Gemma
GemmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another amazing experience with MWAV!

Fifth time I’ve done a house move with MWAV and the fifth time I’ve had absolutely no complaints. These guys are professionals. Super, super friendly and just make a stressful experience so much easier. Communication is always excellent but even more so during a lockdown move. Yes, there are cheaper options out there but they’re worth every freaking penny. I never worry about anything being damaged or broken and when you have strangers handling your most prized possessions, that’s a huge relief. I honestly cannot say enough about how fantastic these guys are, from booking through to moving and payment- up front, no crap, easy. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, MWAV!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this and heart-warming review, Gemma. Glad we can still move you in these trying times.

javamoggy
javamoggyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Switched on legends

The 2 gents that helped me yesterday were so professional and owned the job moving a 1 bedroom apartment to its new location. I was so impressed and blown away with everything including the initial booking process. Will definitely use again. Thanks to the man!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Javamoggy. We're always delighted to have customers blown away but hopefully we picked you straight back up.

Lindy
Lindy

A smooth effortless moving day.

My experience today with the two guys from Man With A Van, who helped move my mother’s furniture to 3 other locations in the eastern suburbs, was a great experience. They arrived on time, were very polite & respectful, & they worked in a caring & efficient manner to get the furniture moved in the shortest amount of time. I would recommend Man With a Van!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thank you so much, Lindy. Glad we could move your mother's items smoothly without issue.

If we could give more than 5 stars we would!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Brodie. I'm glad we could get you all moved faster and cheaper than originally expected. Hope to see you next time.

Top Quality for the Second Time

Quick, easy, communicative, and VERY clean. Fairly priced as well. Moved a whole apartment across Melbourne with no troubles. The second big move I’ve done with them and I’ll certainly be coming back.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Rian. Hope you're all settled into your new place now.

Punctual, Fast, Awesome

Both myself and my partner used these guys and they are fantastic. On time with a call to let you know they were on their way they we’re fast, efficient and awesome. In and out and delivered to the new address within an hour. Thanks Guys.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Nathan, That really does seem like a fast move.

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Last minute booking & did a fantastic job

Booked late in the day on Saturday for a next day Sunday move after being let down by another company. Three great guys turned up on time, worked hard and were extremely professional and fast. Great service, efficient and a job really well done. Thanks to all.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Kylie, Being let down by another company sounds like a nightmare. Happy it all worked out in the end.

Great blokes, neat and clean, got it done with no fuss , I would recommend to anyone !

Six items of furniture moved and a short distance travelled . Very punctual and got stuck in and got it done in the estimated timeframe . Very happy with the service provided.

Thanks, Tom.

Katrina
Katrina Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service!

The Men with a huge van came on time, were fast, efficient, patient, polite and professional. They got the job done two hours ahead of schedule!
We recommend Man With a Van without hesitation.

Thank you.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Katrina, Striking the balance between efficiency and patience sure can be tricky to achieve. Glad we could get you moved safely as quickly as possible.

CRC
CRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service. Super fast.

These guys were fast and super friendly. They had me moved into my new place within the allotted time with some time to spare. Very happy with my experience with them.
3 bedroom apartment
10 minutes between locations
Started and finished early.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad you enjoyed your experience with our service.

Very happy!

Move from apartment to storage. The move wasn’t very big but a tricky queen size bunk bed needed to be dismantled! Adam & Florence were very friendly, efficient & helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Big thank you to the boys. Would definitely recommend Man with a Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Emily, thanks for the shout-out to Adam & Florence. Hope to see you on the other side of storage.

Super impressed

The guys were really friendly, efficient and respectful. A 2-bed unit to a 2-bed 2-story townhouse, and they moved the items upstairs which is never easy with care and attention.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Damien, I hope we eased your transition and you're all settled into your new place.

Shelly G.
Shelly G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

My move was a 4 stage one. It wasn't the biggest things from one house to another, pickup more at another location and then drop off again at the beginning.
They were fantastic, polite, efficient and thoughtful.
I will be moving again soon and hope to be able to utilize Man With A Van again.
Highly recommend Man With A Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Shelly, it sounds like there were lots of moving parts to your move. Glad we could get it all done for you.

Paddy L
Paddy LMELBOURNE

Couldn’t have been any better!

We had a large move with a number of antique furniture items….but worst of all for the chaps, some very heavy items.
The dream team: Anthony, Mitch and Ned just made it all happen. They were efficient, helpful, careful and amazingly personable. They took pride in their work and worked with us to achieve a faultless move. They were with us all day! At no point did they slow down. Impressive start to finish. Seriously we want to book this team now for when we have to move again. Thanks guys and thanks Man With A Van. Highly recommend.

Paddy and Chrissy

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Paddy and Chrissy, They certainly do take pride in their work so it's lovely to learn that it's appreciated. Feel free to request the dream team when you make your next booking.