Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Super impressed

The guys were really friendly, efficient and respectful. A 2-bed unit to a 2-bed 2-story townhouse, and they moved the items upstairs which is never easy with care and attention.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Damien, I hope we eased your transition and you're all settled into your new place.

Shelly G.
Shelly G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

My move was a 4 stage one. It wasn't the biggest things from one house to another, pickup more at another location and then drop off again at the beginning.
They were fantastic, polite, efficient and thoughtful.
I will be moving again soon and hope to be able to utilize Man With A Van again.
Highly recommend Man With A Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Shelly, it sounds like there were lots of moving parts to your move. Glad we could get it all done for you.

Paddy L
Paddy LMELBOURNE

Couldn’t have been any better!

We had a large move with a number of antique furniture items….but worst of all for the chaps, some very heavy items.
The dream team: Anthony, Mitch and Ned just made it all happen. They were efficient, helpful, careful and amazingly personable. They took pride in their work and worked with us to achieve a faultless move. They were with us all day! At no point did they slow down. Impressive start to finish. Seriously we want to book this team now for when we have to move again. Thanks guys and thanks Man With A Van. Highly recommend.

Paddy and Chrissy

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Paddy and Chrissy, They certainly do take pride in their work so it's lovely to learn that it's appreciated. Feel free to request the dream team when you make your next booking.

Sylvia Liang
Sylvia LiangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are just the best, the best of the best!!!

Magnus and Paul are the best dudes! Highly effective, fast and punctual. They are just amazing! I moved from a ground floor apartment to a 3rd floor apartment, they've done the job in less than 3 hours in total, especially the "moving-out" part only took them 20+ minutes. Super impressive! If you are worried about uninstall and re-install a front loader washing machine, Magnus is the guy you need. He knows how to do all that in just a tad! This was my 2nd time using MWAV, will only choose them for all my moving in the future!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Sylvia, Magnus and Paul loved the shout out. Hope to see you next time.

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Would certainly use Man With A Van again. Polite, efficient & thoughtful movers. Great service over the phone. Clear pricing system. Flexible over another lockdown. The job was to move a wardrobe & they were particularly mindful to keep respectful of both spaces going from & to. Thank you

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Jan. Glad we could help.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and friendly service

Recently engaged the company to move my mum from metro Melbourne to country Melbourne age care.
Turned up ahead of time; quick and efficient service; courteous and friendly. Took great care of mum's things. Finished ahead of time and charged accordingly. Honest, friendly and efficient. Thanks!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks John. The movers also spoke of how well prepared you were which made the move a dream. Cheers.

Fab work. Couldn’t fault it.

Super happy with this service and would 100% recommend and use again. Accurate quote, timely, professional and made a stressful job of moving house seem light and positive (and funny). Thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Moving can be a stressful experience at the best of times so we try to emphasise the positive aspects. Glad you you were able to laugh at our jokes.

Juliet
JulietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t be happier

Tricky furniture move.
Josh and Josh were punctual, polite, intelligent and efficient. They were able to think creatively on how best to achieve the desired outcome which was to move some big furniture up tight staircases. They also used ropes to hoist a bed base up the outside of my 4 level apartment! Every strategy was considered, safe and respected my furniture and house. Could not be more appreciative and satisfied.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Juliet. Josh and Josh were most appreciative of your kinds words and were duly rewarded for their efforts.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

It was the second time I've used Man with A Van, both moves went really well. The guys were on time, really friendly and professional. I would definitely use this company again!

Thanks, Sam.

Rad dudes

These guys were fantastic. Super friendly and careful with our belongings - they even placed the furniture in the right spot instead of just dumping it in the correct room. Would use again, every time.

Cheers, James.

Daisy B.
Daisy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These guys are the best!

These guys saved me during lockdown. I live alone and wasn’t able to have anyone to help me so I am SO glad I went with you guys. My move took longer than expected due to having a lift in my new building and more furniture than expected, but they smashed it out as fast as they could. This is my third time using Man with a Van and the service is impeccable. You guys are the best!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Daisy. Lockdown is a very trying time so it's great we could still get you moved as fast as possible.

Rob M.
Rob M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Option for an Apartment Move

The team were punctual and very efficient. Short distance move with clear instructions on how to prepare our items for removal. Payment terms were clear. Appreciate the effort, especially during lockdown. Thanks guys!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Rob. Glad we could still get you in and out during lockdown.

Kerry L.
Kerry L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Move in lockdown

Great move during this difficult time. Just my daughters bedroom and a few other boxes. But the guys had to deal with steep steps at the picking up end. Then 2 security doors and a lift at the other end. All done without a problem. Thanks

Cheers, Kerry.

V in SE Melbourne
V in SE MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic, Flexible, Fair & Super Friendly Service

I'm so grateful for a super great service, on short notice and during lockdown. Everyone was so friendly, starting with the booking hotline staff who were spot on with their estimated quote, and very supportive in finding a van short notice.

The 2 drivers and removalists were super friendly, fun, did an amazing job and were happy to make an extra stop to pick up some additional furniture on the way. I like that given the 30 mins intervals it also meant it was a fair process, if I needed them for longer, they and the company were still being paid for it.

I would highly recommend Man with a Van in an instant and will absolutely book them again in the future. Thanks so much everyone!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for kind words, V. We hope to see you next time.

Will use again in the future

The movers were on time, really friendly and efficient. They took care while moving things, nothing was damaged or broken. 100% will use them again in the future. Thank you

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Kathryn, Hope to see you next time.

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great move, nice guys, came in under quote

2 bedroom townhouse moved very efficiently and friendly and cheaper than quoted. Not one thing to fault. The blokes coped with the driveway being illegally blocked by a neighbour with no problems.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Being illegally blocked seems frustrating but I'm glad we could still get it all done for you.

Karin
KarinVictoria

Professional. On time. Efficient. Pleasant. Perfect

Mine was a small job, but the service was 5 Star. Absolutely recommended! Communication from start to finish was exemplary. The two men who did the job were courteous and efficient. I felt I was valued as a customer. So next time I move, they will get the job.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Karin. Enjoy your new place.

Strongly recommend

I have used Man with A Van a few times now. They have always been exceptional. The staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. Even in difficult moves - steep driveways and stair cases, the work has been done promptly and carefully.

Cheers, Michelle.

Amanda
Amanda

Best move ever! A-Team for the win!!

100% the most seamless, professional and even enjoyable move of my life! We were so lucky to get the ‘A-Team’ (Alex & Alex) for our move and i am so incredibly grateful. Lovely guys who got straight down to business, even when it started raining, there were no complaints, just a friendly, can-do manner. Excellent service and great value for money.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Amanda, Alex and Alex reported you were a pleasure to deal with on the day.

tess
tessmackay

SIMPLY BRILLIANT!

Two super pleasant helpful young blokes, ahead of time to start and to finish, so under the quote - took all the stress out shifting from one apartment block to another and all during another COVID lockdown! Super professional. Will definitely use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Tess. Always happy to help relive the stress of moving. Hope you're all settled in.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't have gone better

MWAV moved our small office - booking was easy and the move itself went super smooth. Our movers couldn't have been more helpful. Everything came in intact on time and bang on budget. Will defo be using them again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Simon. Glad to hear the movers helped make it easy for you.

Nick T.
Nick T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Everything about using Man With A Van removals was very easy. Booking was easy, I was provided an accurate and full estimate and kept updated with anything necessary.

The movers were incredibly professional and took great care packing, moving and unpacking my possessions.

I would highly recommend Man With A Van and would definitely use their services again in future.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Nick and Family. Hope you're all settling into your new home.

Briar
BriarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best/stress free move!

Best moving experience!

Moved from a house to an apartment. The
Movers were so unbelievably helpful, efficient and considerate with all my pieces.
Nothing was an issue for them!

Would highly recommend Man with a Van if you want a stress free move.

10/10 service.

Thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Briar, we're glad we could help keep the stress to a minimum and get you moved.

Thanks Man With a Van
Thanks Man With a VanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

35 years of living in one house moved in a friendly and efficient manner.
The men came on time and carefully dealt with each piece proficiently and in a timely manner.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad we could help move 35 years of memories. Hope you're able to create some new ones in your new beginnings.

The easiest move of my life!!

Never have I had such a smooth and easy move! Luke and Tim were so friendly and professional, nothing was a bother (even though they had to climb 3 flights of stairs and dismantle a couch!) They were efficient and gentle with my furniture, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I have used Man with a Van before, and I will continue to use this service. Thanks so so so much!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Grace, we're glad to learn you had a smooth and easy move with Luke and Tim.