Man With A Van

Man With A Van (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Very happy with MWaV

The movers called to confirm on the day. They arrived on time.
They were happy to move some added boxes.
Both movers were very polite. Nothing was an issue.
It was expensive, however, I didn’t left a finger. There was no way I was going to move a king sized mattress! AA++

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Stevie. I hope you're all settled in your new digs.

Great service and very friendly movers

We moved house and were very grateful for the help from man with a van! The movers listened to everything we asked about being careful with furniture and wooden flooring, and were able to get all our items into the truck and removed the need for additional trips. We will definitely use again (but hoping we don't need to!)

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Pranita. Glad we could help and keep your furniture and floors scratch-free.

100% would reccomend

Our move was seamless. We moved from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 4 bedroom home. The move went smoothly and on time. We 100% reccomend Man with a Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Tayler. We hope to see you next time.

Kieran
KieranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 bedroom apartment, to storage (small unit)

Andre and Josh did a great job, when we arrived at the unit I had booked was concerned it was too small. They did an amazing job at making sure everything fits and would be safe. Good characters too!

Cheers, Kieran.

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

3 bedroom apartment removal! Great service! 5 stars.

Easily 5 stars guys. Tom, Jason and Josh came today earlier than the pick up time and established easy pick up from our apartment with no lift access. We had a 3 bedroom apartment with various fragile items, art and more. They were friendly and communicated throughout what was happening and what was the next step. The drop off was quick and all items placed where it needed to be. They were all super friendly and appreciated how organised we were for them. Great service and definitely will use your service again. We finished earlier than expected.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kind words, Christopher. Glad we could get you moved and keep you informed throughout.

Excellent in every way

Fast and efficient - all with a smile and no request too much trouble. Couldn’t fault the level of service and incredible care taken with furniture and furnishings. Very polite and friendly.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Julie. Glad you appreciated the service.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Courteous and Careful

At the end of an exhausting renovation it was time to move the heavy furniture back into our house from the garage. Large couches, a long dining table, bars and bookcases, all solid quality bits of furniture. Jake and Eli (not quite The Blues Brothers) were fantastic, not a freshly painted wall was marked, the furniture was heavy but handled carefully and they were in and out in record time, so the actual cost was less than the estimate - how often does that happen? Can't thank them enough for putting our house back together with courtesy and good humour. You could do a lot worse than use Man With A Van, but I doubt you could do any better.

Hi Andrew,
Whilst we're not quite on a mission from God, we are glad Jake and Eli could get you back into your house with minimal fuss.

Angie
Angie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing customer service

I was estimated $1300 and 5-6 hours job. It took Removalists 11 hours to remove a small three bedroom house with only one bed. The two Removalists did a good job moving but the time it took was ridiculous.I was charged overtime over $300 per hour and it was due to them forgetting some of my items and going back and getting them which added so much time to the job. I had done 8 car loads of my fragiles and clothes from the wardrobes. I would not use them again and go to a more reputable Removalists in the future. The two young Removalists were great , management very disappointing when it came to discussing the time and the account.

Efficient service with great care!

Alex and Luke were gentlemen, very courteous and took great care moving our possessions from the rental to our 5br new home. They were very efficient, hardworking and our move went perfectly as planned in the time estimated. Highly recommend the boys, lifting some pretty heavy pieces with precision and up a flight of stairs too!
Sam

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Sam. It sounds like a big move but I'm glad we could get you in as planned.

Great movers!

Moved house with a beast of a bed head but Aidan and Alex did so with no qualms! Great communicators and good planning on the fly... Two top blokes reflecting great company culture, would definitely recommend!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Heng. Sleep well in the beast.

Absolutely awesome service

The two guys who came out to help me move my stuff on Friday were fantastic!! Efficient, friendly, accommodating and took excellent care with my stuff & the move in general! It was a difficult move (sorry for that guys) as I was moving from a house to a unit, so space was a bit more of a squeeze. But the guys did a great job and definitely earned a 5 star review!! Hope this gets you on top of the leaderboard back at the depot Luke and Sean!! Cheers!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Ria. Luke and Sean appreciated the shout out too.

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job

We had a small move to a nearby apartment. The man was on time, friendly and very efficient. We had lift problems at the apartment block but they took it in their stride. Very happy with the job.

Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very easy to deal with, no fluffing about. Excellent workers

Apartment, 2 flights of stairs. Got the job done in great time. Adam and his partner are 2 of the best movers that I’ve encountered, and I’ve been through five different removalists. They were both extremely professional and very friendly.

Robbo
Robbo

Fantastic fast, efficient, and friendly service

Fantastic service moving my 1 bedroom flat, with some heavy items and stairs. The guys were fast, friendly, and got my move done in less than quoted time. I would highly recommend these guys for reliable service.

Goran M
Goran MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant on time and efficient service!

Long distance move went without a hitch!

On time service! The move started and finished on time and on budget!

Fantastic removalists who know exactly what needed to be done!

Definitely recommended for any sized move.

Great job!

Super friendly and efficient! Lots of furniture moved from a 3 bedroom unit. Finished an hour sooner than what was quoted. Even managed to squeeze in a few extra things. Great job! Would happily use their service again.

paul
paul

Great service from mwav again

I used the company before and was impressed then . Today we got first class service from Alex and Issy
Not only were they efficient but polite and accomodating of our needs
I would not hesitate to recommend this company whose staff are a tribute to them

Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless move! Thanks guys!

Stress free move with these guys, super helpful. Really glad I went with Man with a Van again. They’re always very professional, reliable and trustworthy. Communicate is 10/10. Thanks again.

Seamless delivery

This was a small job, just moving one piece of furniture. Communication was excellent, the guys were efficient and friendly and I was even treated to a free mini-concert from one, on our piano. Highly recommend.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Wow, Bec. What a treat. If we ever release an album, we'll be sure to send you a copy.

Lana Denys
Lana DenysGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and efficient

The move was a 3 bedroom house, not over a huge distance. Started and finished on quoted time. Both boys were very friendly and knew what they were doing. Highly recommend! Moving is so stressful but they made it much easier.

Thanks Lana.

Great move, brilliant people!

Easy to book and the move was conducted professionally and simply on schedule.
Allan and Alex were absolute legends - they did the job brilliantly and were great for a chat.
Highly recommend

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Scott. I've passed your shout out onto Allan and Alex as well.

Oxana Romanova
Oxana RomanovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are the best!

Fantatsic job!
"Can do" approach. Solved all our ligistycal issues with the move.
Punctual, polite, customer focused.
I am a returning customer.
These guys are a little bit more expensive but it's worth it. They once again did not dissapont.
Very happy! Will use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Oxana, Glad we could help you out and get the job done.

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy!

Was really worried about hiring a company to help me with my move as many friends recently have had major issues (they used other companies) yet my experience was great!!! They were on time! So quick and really took care not to hurt my floors or walls. The fee was also really reasonable. Honestly had no issues at all - Thankyou

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Stephanie, glad we could help you out.

A huge fan of Man With A Van!

We've used Man With a Van twice, and both times the service was exemplary. Oscar, Michael, Leonardo and Luke were all very friendly, polite, professional and carried our furniture with care and respect. We will certainly call upon them again, and we offer our highest recommendation!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kind words, Debra and David. The movers loved the feedback.

Elwood
ElwoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best. Move. Ever.

Alan and Izzy were friendly, punctual and helpful. They stuck to the quoted time even with traffic and stairs. They communicated the process clearly and the moved flowed smoothly. This was the easiest move in I’ve ever had. Can highly recommend Man with A Van.