Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Timeliness

Shelly G.
Shelly G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

My move was a 4 stage one. It wasn't the biggest things from one house to another, pickup more at another location and then drop off again at the beginning.
They were fantastic, polite, efficient and thoughtful.
I will be moving again soon and hope to be able to utilize Man With A Van again.
Highly recommend Man With A Van.

Paddy L
Paddy LMELBOURNE

Couldn’t have been any better!

We had a large move with a number of antique furniture items….but worst of all for the chaps, some very heavy items.
The dream team: Anthony, Mitch and Ned just made it all happen. They were efficient, helpful, careful and amazingly personable. They took pride in their work and worked with us to achieve a faultless move. They were with us all day! At no point did they slow down. Impressive start to finish. Seriously we want to book this team now for when we have to move again. Thanks guys and thanks Man With A Van. Highly recommend.

Paddy and Chrissy

Sylvia Liang
Sylvia LiangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are just the best, the best of the best!!!

Magnus and Paul are the best dudes! Highly effective, fast and punctual. They are just amazing! I moved from a ground floor apartment to a 3rd floor apartment, they've done the job in less than 3 hours in total, especially the "moving-out" part only took them 20+ minutes. Super impressive! If you are worried about uninstall and re-install a front loader washing machine, Magnus is the guy you need. He knows how to do all that in just a tad! This was my 2nd time using MWAV, will only choose them for all my moving in the future!

Find out how Man With A Van compares to other Furniture Removalists

Would certainly use Man With A Van again. Polite, efficient & thoughtful movers. Great service over the phone. Clear pricing system. Flexible over another lockdown. The job was to move a wardrobe & they were particularly mindful to keep respectful of both spaces going from & to. Thank you

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and friendly service

Recently engaged the company to move my mum from metro Melbourne to country Melbourne age care.
Turned up ahead of time; quick and efficient service; courteous and friendly. Took great care of mum's things. Finished ahead of time and charged accordingly. Honest, friendly and efficient. Thanks!

Job Satisfaction

Fab work. Couldn’t fault it.

Super happy with this service and would 100% recommend and use again. Accurate quote, timely, professional and made a stressful job of moving house seem light and positive (and funny). Thank you!

Juliet
JulietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t be happier

Tricky furniture move.
Josh and Josh were punctual, polite, intelligent and efficient. They were able to think creatively on how best to achieve the desired outcome which was to move some big furniture up tight staircases. They also used ropes to hoist a bed base up the outside of my 4 level apartment! Every strategy was considered, safe and respected my furniture and house. Could not be more appreciative and satisfied.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

It was the second time I've used Man with A Van, both moves went really well. The guys were on time, really friendly and professional. I would definitely use this company again!

Rad dudes

These guys were fantastic. Super friendly and careful with our belongings - they even placed the furniture in the right spot instead of just dumping it in the correct room. Would use again, every time.

Cheers, James.

Daisy B.
Daisy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These guys are the best!

These guys saved me during lockdown. I live alone and wasn’t able to have anyone to help me so I am SO glad I went with you guys. My move took longer than expected due to having a lift in my new building and more furniture than expected, but they smashed it out as fast as they could. This is my third time using Man with a Van and the service is impeccable. You guys are the best!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Daisy. Lockdown is a very trying time so it's great we could still get you moved as fast as possible.

Rob M.
Rob M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Option for an Apartment Move

The team were punctual and very efficient. Short distance move with clear instructions on how to prepare our items for removal. Payment terms were clear. Appreciate the effort, especially during lockdown. Thanks guys!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Rob. Glad we could still get you in and out during lockdown.

Kerry L.
Kerry L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Move in lockdown

Great move during this difficult time. Just my daughters bedroom and a few other boxes. But the guys had to deal with steep steps at the picking up end. Then 2 security doors and a lift at the other end. All done without a problem. Thanks

Cheers, Kerry.

V in SE Melbourne
V in SE MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic, Flexible, Fair & Super Friendly Service

I'm so grateful for a super great service, on short notice and during lockdown. Everyone was so friendly, starting with the booking hotline staff who were spot on with their estimated quote, and very supportive in finding a van short notice.

The 2 drivers and removalists were super friendly, fun, did an amazing job and were happy to make an extra stop to pick up some additional furniture on the way. I like that given the 30 mins intervals it also meant it was a fair process, if I needed them for longer, they and the company were still being paid for it.

I would highly recommend Man with a Van in an instant and will absolutely book them again in the future. Thanks so much everyone!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for kind words, V. We hope to see you next time.

Will use again in the future

The movers were on time, really friendly and efficient. They took care while moving things, nothing was damaged or broken. 100% will use them again in the future. Thank you

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Kathryn, Hope to see you next time.

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great move, nice guys, came in under quote

2 bedroom townhouse moved very efficiently and friendly and cheaper than quoted. Not one thing to fault. The blokes coped with the driveway being illegally blocked by a neighbour with no problems.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Being illegally blocked seems frustrating but I'm glad we could still get it all done for you.

Satya
Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi
Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.
azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers