Man With A Van

Man With A Van

Could probably find cheaper

1 BR apartment
The movers were friendly and on time
Some damage did occur.
I don’t like the fact that I had to pay an hours travel time for them to get to my site and to their next site, I don’t get paid to drive to my job?
Wouldn’t use again, wouldn’t recommend- based on price not labour.

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review and for using our service. We do charge a travel charge to get to and from addresses on a job, and we try to be totally clear about this prior to confirming bookings (we confirm all our charges - both over the phone and via email - prior to the move day). I'm sorry to hear that you don't agree with us charging for travel, but we believe it's fair and reasonable. I don't have a record of any damage occurring on the job we completed for you, but I'm certainly happy to look into a solution for you - if you can send through any images and details to managers@manwithavan.com.au we can go from there. Thanks, Alex (Manager)

As good as it gets...

I needed a fridge, washer and pot plant moved from my second floor apartment in Fitzroy (via stairs) to Eltham. Apart from a small dent on the fridge door I was really happy until I saw the invoice. Expecting it to be about $200 I was surprised it was over $400... I hadn’t received the email outlining the pricing. I spoke to someone at the office and after he reviewed the booking call he realized there had been an error at their end including the incorrect email address and a failure to divulge all the necessary information. We met half way on the price. The movers were super friendly but, overall my experience is just good.

Thanks for your feedback Simon, and apologies that there were some issues during the booking process. I'm glad we were able make amends through a discount on the day of the job. Hopefully we'll have the chance to move you again in future. Thanks, Alex (manager)

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.

Similar listings