• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Efficient service with great care!

Alex and Luke were gentlemen, very courteous and took great care moving our possessions from the rental to our 5br new home. They were very efficient, hardworking and our move went perfectly as planned in the time estimated. Highly recommend the boys, lifting some pretty heavy pieces with precision and up a flight of stairs too!
Sam

Great movers!

Moved house with a beast of a bed head but Aidan and Alex did so with no qualms! Great communicators and good planning on the fly... Two top blokes reflecting great company culture, would definitely recommend!

Absolutely awesome service

The two guys who came out to help me move my stuff on Friday were fantastic!! Efficient, friendly, accommodating and took excellent care with my stuff & the move in general! It was a difficult move (sorry for that guys) as I was moving from a house to a unit, so space was a bit more of a squeeze. But the guys did a great job and definitely earned a 5 star review!! Hope this gets you on top of the leaderboard back at the depot Luke and Sean!! Cheers!

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job

We had a small move to a nearby apartment. The man was on time, friendly and very efficient. We had lift problems at the apartment block but they took it in their stride. Very happy with the job.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very easy to deal with, no fluffing about. Excellent workers

Apartment, 2 flights of stairs. Got the job done in great time. Adam and his partner are 2 of the best movers that I’ve encountered, and I’ve been through five different removalists. They were both extremely professional and very friendly.

Robbo

Robbo

Fantastic fast, efficient, and friendly service

Fantastic service moving my 1 bedroom flat, with some heavy items and stairs. The guys were fast, friendly, and got my move done in less than quoted time. I would highly recommend these guys for reliable service.

Goran M

Goran MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant on time and efficient service!

Long distance move went without a hitch!

On time service! The move started and finished on time and on budget!

Fantastic removalists who know exactly what needed to be done!

Definitely recommended for any sized move.

Great job!

Super friendly and efficient! Lots of furniture moved from a 3 bedroom unit. Finished an hour sooner than what was quoted. Even managed to squeeze in a few extra things. Great job! Would happily use their service again.

paul

paul

Great service from mwav again

I used the company before and was impressed then . Today we got first class service from Alex and Issy
Not only were they efficient but polite and accomodating of our needs
I would not hesitate to recommend this company whose staff are a tribute to them

Taylor

TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless move! Thanks guys!

Stress free move with these guys, super helpful. Really glad I went with Man with a Van again. They’re always very professional, reliable and trustworthy. Communicate is 10/10. Thanks again.

Seamless delivery

This was a small job, just moving one piece of furniture. Communication was excellent, the guys were efficient and friendly and I was even treated to a free mini-concert from one, on our piano. Highly recommend.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Wow, Bec. What a treat. If we ever release an album, we'll be sure to send you a copy.

Lana Denys

Lana DenysGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and efficient

The move was a 3 bedroom house, not over a huge distance. Started and finished on quoted time. Both boys were very friendly and knew what they were doing. Highly recommend! Moving is so stressful but they made it much easier.

Thanks Lana.

Great move, brilliant people!

Easy to book and the move was conducted professionally and simply on schedule.
Allan and Alex were absolute legends - they did the job brilliantly and were great for a chat.
Highly recommend

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Scott. I've passed your shout out onto Allan and Alex as well.

Oxana Romanova

Oxana RomanovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are the best!

Fantatsic job!
"Can do" approach. Solved all our ligistycal issues with the move.
Punctual, polite, customer focused.
I am a returning customer.
These guys are a little bit more expensive but it's worth it. They once again did not dissapont.
Very happy! Will use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Oxana, Glad we could help you out and get the job done.

Stephanie F.

Stephanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy!

Was really worried about hiring a company to help me with my move as many friends recently have had major issues (they used other companies) yet my experience was great!!! They were on time! So quick and really took care not to hurt my floors or walls. The fee was also really reasonable. Honestly had no issues at all - Thankyou

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Stephanie, glad we could help you out.

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers