Man With A Van

Man With A Van

Perfect crew! Thank you MWAV

We moved a large 2 bedroom flat, to a big house. We had a LOT of stuff. We had 3 crew and the team were perfect (Thanks Troy and team!) they estimated the time and space perfectly and even moved our pizza oven! Cannot thank you enough. If we are crazy enough to moved again we will be back!

Fantastic! Great job guys awesome result

Fantastic. Guy's were awesome!
Move was medium to large size. 2 bed 3 story townhouse to a 2 story 2 bed townhouse. Short distance to travel. Started a little later than organised but that suited us fine. Much appreciated. Guy's were friendly and did a wonderful job.

Very helpful

I only had a few boxes, suitcases and odds and ends for a small, short move. The removalist was very efficient and overall a really nice guy. My apologies for for making him late for his next job. Thanks heaps.

Always reliable

I entertain big and often have to move furniture, some large sofas and rugs etc. The Man always comes on time, they work quickly and efficiently, never a scratch on the woodwork. Great job.

Great work every time

1 bedroom home. Arrived at the correct time. The job took the exact time as quoted. Very polite and friendly. Happy to do other heavy lifting other than what was requested. Have used this service 3 times and every time was very happy with the service. Will always recommend to a friend.

Fantastic service

Excellent customer service right through the process with thoughtful communications and timely pickup and delivery. Very polite and hard working young men and the item was set up for me exactly as requested. Thoroughly recommend Man with a Van.

5 stars! Excellent experience

Nick and Dougal = brilliant. Tirelessly worked the entire day, carefully manoeuvring all furniture. They were punctual, efficient, considerate and incredibly helpful. Will use Man With A Van every time. Thank you a million times over for making the move less stressful. Definitely 5 stars! :)

Love "The Man"

We have used Man With A Van several times with office moves. They are polite, helpful and punctual.
Highly recommend using them for any move big or small. The process is really smooth.
Thanks guys!

Fantastic help!

The guys did a fantastic job helping me to move suburb - very friendly, helpful, cautious with all the fragile pieces, on time and... will book them again when moving onwards :)

Amazing move.

3 bedroom plus huge garage to move. Only a shot sidetance but they were on time, super friendly and extremely efficient. Cannot recommend enough, we will definitely use for our next move.

Outstanding !!

Received phone call to say they could arrive earlier, BONUS !! Magnus and Dave were amazing. Quick, very reliable and extremely accommodating. Would definitely use this service again and highly recommend.

Easy as Pie

We hired Man with a Van to move our small office to new location a few suburbs away. The guys arrived at the time they advised, were courteous and helpful, and made the move that I was dreading as easy as pie! Cant thanks Man with a Van enough!

perfect

really good service ! fast ! dedicated ... i will recomend them to anyone ! I just booked my service same day and they were really nice and helpful to find me a van .....

Outstanding Service

Moved houses in the same suburb.
Took three and a half hours.
Service from the two gentlemen was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble.
Will not consider other companies in future.
Thank you to all involved.

Excellent Service. On Time. Helpful. A+

The guys turned up right on time and were very helpful and friendly. They moved very quickly, knowing that we were paying for the time taken. They got it all done in the time quoted. Everything was extremely well packed.
No damage to any of our items.
They guys even helped hang our dryer.
We relocated from a Storage locker to a 2 story house and all fit into one of their "Large" Vans.
Couldn't be happier. Would recommend 100%.

Hard working, reliable, honest & friendly team!

We had man with a van move our home contents over the last 2 days and the boys have been nothing short of amazing! We had an XL and large truck. They worked really hard to move an enormous amount of our stuff and had amazing attitudes and work ethic! Well done on recruiting some of the most hard working, friendly & responsible team members. I highly recommend you and will use you again when we move in 6 months.

Harry was fantastically efficient and punctual and very pleasant. A pleasure using the service

Moved 7 large bookshelves from the 8th floor of a lawyer’s office in Queen Street in the CBD to New Gisborne near Macedon. On time both ends and could not fault it

Fantastic Service!

Booked in a 2 bedroom move from Richmond to St Kilda. The initial booking was super easy, the moves, Joel and Drew were amazing, super efficient and top blokes, and finished within the quoted time.
Overall a top notch service, would definitely recommend Man with a Van to anyone who is moving house.
Thanks for a stress free move!

Jane and Jamie are amazing

We moved a 2bdr apartment from St Kilda to Collingwood, and these guys did an awesome job.

They were super efficient and careful with our stuff, and most importantly had a friendly, approachable and positive attitude while moving our stuff!

Highly recommended for a stress free, on time move.

Awesome service and great price :)

Really nice people and was below estimate which was great, very professional and friendly service. Everything got there is perfect condition and was a quick job. Turned up on time and lifted all the heavy stuff.

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.

Similar listings