Andrea S.

Andrea S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stellar service.

My move from a large house in Box Hill to Richmond was seamless in spite of a 50m cobblestone lane that the truck couldn't fit down. Anthony, Ben and Simon were sensational. Fantastic attitudes, kind and respectful of our belongings; they are an asset to the company and I would not hesitate in recommending Man With a Van based on our experience with this team.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Fantastic to hear, thanks Andrea.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A1 Removalist Service

Removalist provide A1 customer service and take care with furnishings and are quick and efficient in moving all items. Man with a Van always take the stress out of moving.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Very glad to hear it went well - thanks for the review.

kpackroyd

kpackroydGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t have done it without them!

I moved house today using Man with a Van. The three men where Dylan, Sam and Anthony. These guys did not stop from start to end. It was the largest truck they have and I’m so so happy that I chose this company . The customer service was excellent and I just cannot fault them. Thank you so much Sam, Dylan and Anthony you are assets to this business. I will definitely be using this business again and I want to thank you for the easiest move possible. Highly recommend!!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad you were happy with the service - see you next time.

Trish P

Trish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tom and Marnie and a great all genders with a van service

Tom and Marnie were an absolute dream team - efficient, personable, professional and strong lifters. No complaining they way you get with a lot of movers from your older and more traditional persuasion. Just good humour and a job quickly and well done. I'll use Man with a Van every time because they're pleasant, professional, reasonably priced and have a progressive edge that sets them apart.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Really glad you enjoyed the service, Trish. See you next time round.

toisu

toisuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always go with the man!

Very fast, smart and careful move of an entire house in 2 hours. Very impressed with the boys - this is my third move with MWAV and will always use them

Thanks Toisu.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Experience .... Fast, Friendly & Careful

We moved from a 3 bedroom, 4 level, townhouse in the inner city to the suburbs. The 3 guys (Eli, Michael and Thomas) were all friendly and had a fantastic attitude. This was a big move, made all the more difficult because of the 4 levels, but they were amazing .... and completed the move, door to door in less time than we anticipated. Great work guys. I'd highly recommend them!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Jennifer.

Gredsmith

Gredsmith

This is how moving should be done

I think this is my 6th or 7th time using man with a van. Guys are always awesome and friendly. Really professional and take great care with belongings. There may be cheaper alternatives out there but I will never go to another removalist- they’ve nailed the job every single time. Thanks guys!!

Excellent and cheerful service

The lads moved our gear from one apartment to another and were prompt and efficient. They were cheerful, helpful and made what could be a stressful process easy and almost enjoyable. They were respectful of neighbours and of the need for being mindful of walls etc. They were also workhorses - lugging heavy furniture up four flights of stairs with not one complaint!

Evelyn

Evelyn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

We moved Furniture to two different locations Alex And Vinn were fantastic, efficient and incredibly helpful . They performed the move In less time than expected and adjusted the Bill accordingly . Unfortunately a cabinets’ key was lost during the move but the company made every effort to recover it but In the end without any fuss organised a locksmith at their expense . Very impressed with the company and would definitely use their services again .Many Thanks.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Evelyn, pleased we could sort it for you by providing the locksmith - we'll see you next time around.

Great job guys!

We had a house lot of heavy items to move and the list of items seem to grow. Everything was moved without a scratch and given the tight spaces they had to work worth that was amazing. they were on time and worked hard all day, well worth the it!

thanks again,

Royce

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Royce, that's great to hear. Enjoy the new place.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honestly the best moving company I’ve ever used

Absolutely great. Made a stressful process as seamless and painless as possible. Will absolutely use Man with a Van again in future.

Apparently every piece of furniture I own is made of neutron star and is excessively heavy, but the two gents from Man with a Van were fantastic, pleasant, and so efficient.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Megan, see you again next time around.

Campbell

CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

I had a great experience with man with a van, I was moving two rooms of contents from the inner suburbs to the CBD. The lads came about half an hour early and were clear in communicating that beforehand. They wasted no time and had the job done in about an hour even with the travel time. Great service and will be using them again in my next move.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Happy to hear it, thanks Campbell.

Jobe well done - thanks

On short notice - these guys did the heavy lifting we couldn't manage - they were polite, their professionalism was appreciated right from the beginning of the job. We'll certainly use them for another job.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad it went well Elspeth, thanks for the review.

Amazing Service

Tim B.Man With A Van

Excellent review! Thanks Greta.

Great result today!

Excellent service. Could not have been more helpful, co-operative and willing to go the extra step. The move from storage to our apartment was executed perfectly. We highly recommend them.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Robin, that's great to hear.

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what you need to move house

The booking process was easy, the guys showed up on time in the morning and were really friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. Packed and emptied the truck efficiently and in less time than originally quoted. Definitely worth it.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Ashley, glad to hear it went smoothly.

Adrian Vivian

Adrian VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fear not! Man with a Van is reliable, responsible and professional.

Will and Jack were fantastic, pros and friendly. On time and when they finished early, called it in to HO to stand down the truck (Kevin) which came in $200 under quote! The move was quite a hike from regional Vic to Glen Iris. I highly recommend the Man Van. Pricey but quality, professional service.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Adrian, happy to hear you were satisfied with the service.

Sladana Ciceri

Sladana CiceriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will use this company again.

Moved from house to upstairs apartment. They did it in 3 hours. Leonardo and Jacques were polite, friendly and professional men. Having this company take the bulk of my things make the move a little less stressful

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Sladana. We aim to reduce stress on moving day - glad it worked out that way for you.

So great!! Easiest move ever!

Bedroom and half a house move to a neighbouring suburb. The guys were prompt, efficient, careful and friendly!! Would definitely book them again in the future. Took the stress out of the move and navigated the stairs at the other end with aplomb!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Renee, enjoy the new place!

Zach W.

Zach W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Years of reliability and consistent service.

I seem to move every 3 years and it's always comforting to keep coming back to excellent service, professionalism and efficiency. Katie and Alex were on time, treated all my contents of my one bedroom aparyment with respect and care, and worked within the quoted time frame. I'll always recommend Man With A Van based on years of reliability and consistent delivery of service.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Zach, really appreciate this review from a repeat customer. See you next time, hopefully not too soon for your sake!

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers