• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kieran
KieranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 bedroom apartment, to storage (small unit)

Andre and Josh did a great job, when we arrived at the unit I had booked was concerned it was too small. They did an amazing job at making sure everything fits and would be safe. Good characters too!

Job Satisfaction

3 bedroom apartment removal! Great service! 5 stars.

Easily 5 stars guys. Tom, Jason and Josh came today earlier than the pick up time and established easy pick up from our apartment with no lift access. We had a 3 bedroom apartment with various fragile items, art and more. They were friendly and communicated throughout what was happening and what was the next step. The drop off was quick and all items placed where it needed to be. They were all super friendly and appreciated how organised we were for them. Great service and definitely will use your service again. We finished earlier than expected.

Excellent in every way

Fast and efficient - all with a smile and no request too much trouble. Couldn’t fault the level of service and incredible care taken with furniture and furnishings. Very polite and friendly.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Courteous and Careful

At the end of an exhausting renovation it was time to move the heavy furniture back into our house from the garage. Large couches, a long dining table, bars and bookcases, all solid quality bits of furniture. Jake and Eli (not quite The Blues Brothers) were fantastic, not a freshly painted wall was marked, the furniture was heavy but handled carefully and they were in and out in record time, so the actual cost was less than the estimate - how often does that happen? Can't thank them enough for putting our house back together with courtesy and good humour. You could do a lot worse than use Man With A Van, but I doubt you could do any better.

Angie
Angie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing customer service

I was estimated $1300 and 5-6 hours job. It took Removalists 11 hours to remove a small three bedroom house with only one bed. The two Removalists did a good job moving but the time it took was ridiculous.I was charged overtime over $300 per hour and it was due to them forgetting some of my items and going back and getting them which added so much time to the job. I had done 8 car loads of my fragiles and clothes from the wardrobes. I would not use them again and go to a more reputable Removalists in the future. The two young Removalists were great , management very disappointing when it came to discussing the time and the account.

Efficient service with great care!

Alex and Luke were gentlemen, very courteous and took great care moving our possessions from the rental to our 5br new home. They were very efficient, hardworking and our move went perfectly as planned in the time estimated. Highly recommend the boys, lifting some pretty heavy pieces with precision and up a flight of stairs too!
Sam

Great movers!

Moved house with a beast of a bed head but Aidan and Alex did so with no qualms! Great communicators and good planning on the fly... Two top blokes reflecting great company culture, would definitely recommend!

Absolutely awesome service

The two guys who came out to help me move my stuff on Friday were fantastic!! Efficient, friendly, accommodating and took excellent care with my stuff & the move in general! It was a difficult move (sorry for that guys) as I was moving from a house to a unit, so space was a bit more of a squeeze. But the guys did a great job and definitely earned a 5 star review!! Hope this gets you on top of the leaderboard back at the depot Luke and Sean!! Cheers!

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job

We had a small move to a nearby apartment. The man was on time, friendly and very efficient. We had lift problems at the apartment block but they took it in their stride. Very happy with the job.

Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very easy to deal with, no fluffing about. Excellent workers

Apartment, 2 flights of stairs. Got the job done in great time. Adam and his partner are 2 of the best movers that I’ve encountered, and I’ve been through five different removalists. They were both extremely professional and very friendly.

Robbo
Robbo

Fantastic fast, efficient, and friendly service

Fantastic service moving my 1 bedroom flat, with some heavy items and stairs. The guys were fast, friendly, and got my move done in less than quoted time. I would highly recommend these guys for reliable service.

Goran M
Goran MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant on time and efficient service!

Long distance move went without a hitch!

On time service! The move started and finished on time and on budget!

Fantastic removalists who know exactly what needed to be done!

Definitely recommended for any sized move.

Great job!

Super friendly and efficient! Lots of furniture moved from a 3 bedroom unit. Finished an hour sooner than what was quoted. Even managed to squeeze in a few extra things. Great job! Would happily use their service again.

paul
paul

Great service from mwav again

I used the company before and was impressed then . Today we got first class service from Alex and Issy
Not only were they efficient but polite and accomodating of our needs
I would not hesitate to recommend this company whose staff are a tribute to them

Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless move! Thanks guys!

Stress free move with these guys, super helpful. Really glad I went with Man with a Van again. They’re always very professional, reliable and trustworthy. Communicate is 10/10. Thanks again.

Satya
Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi
Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.
azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers