2Mann Travel

Mann Travel Questions & Answers

Verifiedmanntravel.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Sydney reviewer

Hi, Can I get your best price on First Class and Business seats flying SYD-LON return PAR-SYD on Emirates and Singapore airlines, or other top airline with the best luxury seats? Ex approximately April 25th returning approx May 30th or 31st, flexible dates. Thanks.

Any response?

Mum Nick

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

V K.

They are ripping off customers. Did you take it to tribunal or report these people? Everyone should start reporting them to authorities.

Neha K.
Neha K.

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

Delreen C.
Delreen C.

Yes like my review they are ripping off people. Took our money and now asking me to contact aeromexico for refund whist my money of $1,856 was taken by Mann Travel in 2020.

suresh t.
suresh t.

Flights to Chennai

vijay k.
vijay k.

Is there any charter flight from Melbourne to Delhi (one way)in October & November, 2020
2) How many days prior to depart we should book tickets.
3) we are Indian citizens do we need to Register with the Indian embassy in Melbourne prior to depart.

A. Kang
A. Kang

Mann Travel, I have sent you a messages through a couple of channels..
How long will you take to respond?
I can see you have responded to people who’ve posted on fb after me..So, just curious as to what your protocol is, when it comes to customer service..Just to clarify, I have been chasing this up since the 8th of March..

Gurtej Pandher
Gurtej Pandher

Customer service by Ronnie is really good and helpful. Just confirm my ticket to India just in few minutes
Really appreciated.
Thank you so much for the help ronnie

SUNNY S.
SUNNY S.

I would like to Thanks Rohan, which helps to get a family ticket in reasonable price. I give 5/5 rating.

Manjot B.
Manjot B.

Sukhpreet your passion for the job is outstanding. Thanks ! Indeed for getting me good deal. #risenshine

Troy C
Troy C

I would like to purchase a travel certificate for the amount of $2,000.

nana
nana

Just wanted to see if anyone else is getting security notice for this company's website?
Seems like they have really good reviews here, so we're interested in contacting them regarding our trip, but google search warns us that the website (www.manntravel.com.au) is not safe???

JARNAIL S.
JARNAIL S.

Great customer service by [Name Removed]. Really appreciated. he helped me with the best deal and service within a short period. I give my rating 10 / 10. Thanks

Atinder M.
Atinder M.

I would like to thanks [Name Removed] for helping me to find and book the best deal for my tickets,I highly recommend to get a advice from her about all tickets in future thanks once again [Name Removed] u deserve the 5/5 ratings all stars.

Get an answer from our members and Mann Travel representatives