Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 3 of 20)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (384)
  • Ease of Booking

Kriti

KritiSydney, NSW

5 star service

Mumtaz rep. from scheduling team provided a 5 star service. She is very positive and takes the stress away from you. Great experience yet again!! Thank you Mumtaz, great efforts!

Ronnie is nice person

I had done the booking from gora travel before, but they have not provided the information about corona virus.
Thanks for ronnie to provide the all the information.Thank for mann travel

RONNIE

Ronnie is a Good person he has informed me the all information to confirm my booking.
I will recomment to friends to book flight from mann travel. Thank you to book my flight

FOR RONNIE

I am not happy for this time, but i would like to give my feedback for RONNIE he tried to give me the good fare but i got the good deal from other side.
I will callback in future booking.

Milap

MilapGippsland, VIC

best man Ronnie

Ronnie has been the most helpful person i have dealt with. I got my ticket in fare price. He has amazing patience and knows how to provide a positive customer experience. He is a great asset to the company and I wish him all the very best for his future endeavors. Thanks Ronnie for your help and cooperation. All the best.

Great service, one stop shop for all the travel bookings!

Booked the ticket with Shubham and later dealt with Mumtaz. My experience with both has been excellent! This is the reason I book with Mann travels time and time again.

Ronnie,Mann travel

Had conversation with Ronnie Mann travel,was really good experience,nice conversation, helping nature,very cooperative and professional.Helped me to decide the best flight and low fares for me.All the best to Ronnie, Thanks Ronnie

Excellent service

Thanks sahil for your help. Highly recommended. Staff is very helpful. I recommend mann travel to all my family and friends. Open 24/7 is very beneficial for working person .Thanks sahil

Tania

Tania

Good service and good value for money

Booked with Mann travels family trip to India. Our consultant Dipanshu Bakshi helped us work out the best option. He was patient in listening and after that he used his expertise to suggest the best combination of flights saving us fairly good money. As always we felt we got a good deal and the customer service was great. Keep up the good work.

Excellent service!

Mann travels representative offered excellent customer service throughout. I needed to reschedule a few times and they served me happily each time. Their late availability makes it easy to contact them afterhours. Thank you!

Harvinder singh

Harvinder singhSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

Had Ticket booked through mann travel.sahil bhatia has exceptional customer service skill.
He is customer centric. Dealing with mann travels from last 2 years has been a pleasure experience. Sahil bhatia takes the ownership what he does.

Mumtaz

Hi
Just want to acknowledge Mumtaz services. She was very friendly and polite. She assisted in my flight timing. Really appreciate her cooperation... keep doing what you doing..
Regards
Narinder Singh

Hi Mumtaz

Hi mumtaz
Good service
It was a great experience with Mann travels. They helped me to book a international flight, which I was expecting. I talked to Mumtaz, she answered my all the questions patiently. She was very polite and professional thanks
Negi

Professional and Polite

Good and Professional service by Sahil Bhatia . Effortless booking. Gave him the dates of travel and he managed to give me a lot of options to choose from . Thank you Sahil.

Great service.

Very quick and reliable service, informed us right away whenever there was a change in flight. All the answers were satisfactory. Good job Mumtaz and mann travels.
Happy with mann travels.

Joshua Pinto

Joshua PintoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service as always

I have been a customer of Mann for 14yrs .They always make booking international travel effortless. I was assisted by Dipanshu Bakshi and our tickets were booked in no time

Daljit

DaljitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dipanshu

I recently had experience of booking my international tickets with Mann Travel and it was a great experience. Dipanshu from Mann Travel patiently answered all questions. Great job Dipanshu and Mann travels

Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Good service, easy to resolve issues, meet expectations to book tickets for international travel from Sahil. Got a great deal for my tickets. Great effort by Sahil for selecting two different flight options to get a best deal.

Vikash Kumar

Vikash KumarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer service from Mann Travel

I recently had experience of booking my international tickets with Mann Travel and it was a great experience. Anmol Bajaj from Mann Travel patiently answered all questions, helped us with different dates to get us the best price and offered possible discount. Great Job Anmol and Mann Travel.

Highly recommended Maan travel

Daksh one of Mann travel team member, he is really helpful, to find best deal&cheep flight,I am very happy with service he provide to us. Thank you Daksh for helping us.

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.