Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 4 of 20)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (384)
  • Ease of Booking

They are great in their service

We have been using maan travel since 4 years and its always been so supportive and they always habe resonable prices compared to other agencies. Their team is responsive.

Ronnie is an excellent travel expert.

I had a very good experience with Mann travel when I made booking my air tickets with Ronni. Reasonable air fares and user friendly website made my booking very easy.

Manpreet Sohal

Manpreet SohalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service Nittin

You were very helpful and offered me with great deals in a short period of time. It’s not just Nittin, but all the staff members were nice to talk to. I highly recommend Mann Travels to everyone.

Find out how Mann Travel compares to other Booking Services

Got good deal with the price and very helpful staff.

Experience was very good booking was very easy.
No unexpected fee and no additional fee was required at the time of booking got very good deal with the preferred airline.
Happy customer.

Good Customet Service

Deepanshu Bakshi did a great job in assisting me with my flight booking. He was professional and proactive. I really liked his customer customer service skills. He actioned the booking in a timely manner.

Highly recommended-Dipanshu

Dipanshu 5 star for you. Very professional and experienced. Highly recommended . He gave me best deal in less time. Really appreciate your efforts .Thanks a lot Mann travel n Dipanshu

Excellent assistance by Ashish Chaudhary

Ashish gave us a call regarding flight time changes by Airlines, and assisted us in issuing new e-tickets. Since he took proactive measures in reminding us of the flight changes, we were able to comfortably adjust with the new flight time. Thanks Ashish.

Hasan

HasanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deals and good service

Very helpful and friendly. Provided a great deal, saving us a lot of money compared to other agencies. Informed and aware of various routes, Will use their service next time.

Thanks deepanshu

Deepanshu has best conversation skills with customers. I got very good deal from him. He has beat so many prices. Higly recommended mann travel.thanks for help . All the best for your future and will definitely get back to you .

xander

xanderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good service

excellent service. polite and helpful. gave me the best possible solutions as per my requirements. followed up everything right from biggining till the end. i will recommend mann travel to others as well.

Thanks Deepanshu

Thanks Deepanshu for the best deal as I really impressed with your transparency and strongly recommend every one.
I wish you best of luck and will definitely contact u in future.

Ravinder Singh

Rupika Sandhu

Rupika SandhuWestern Australia

Happy Customer

Had a wonderful experience booking our India trip and Varun helped us to get the best deal. A big thanks to him :) Will definitely book through you guys again and have already recommended to some other friends..

Good experience - Dipanshu and Amaan

I had a good experience while booking my flights. Amaan was helpful in providing the information but there were some decisions which were beyond his call. Dipanshu was able to make quick decisions and get to resolution.

Taranpreet s.

Taranpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nitin

Nitin helped me very well.He booked my ticket in no time.I recommened Nitin for flight booking.He is doing good job and very friendly to me.Thank you soo much.You did good job.

amar s.

amar s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks sahil

Every time I book with Mann Travel the experience gets better n better. Thanks SAHIL for helping me get the best deal. Thanks for making better recommendation to make my wallet feel Lighter with the booking. you got really nice customer service skills and work really hard trying all the combinations to get me a good deal. Thanks Again and Goodluck

Inder

InderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experienced

Rohan was great help in as he helped out in less time and was accurate with the need as I have been a regular customer with you guys
Inder singh
regardsThanks mann travel

feedback for Dipanshu

Dipanshu 5 star for you .he helped me to book my ticket to Delhi . First experience nd was good experience.Maan travel you should keep this guy for long term cheers.

P.singh

P.singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feedback of dipanshu

I spoke with Dipanshu to book international flight to India,he gave all regarding information.He is so helpful and was given hassle free experience.It was very good and efficient service, professional employee.

Sandeep

SandeepPerth, WA

Rohan

Good and efficient service, I will recommend to all my family and friends for all future travel plans.
Rohan was very professional and helpful and had a hassle free experience.

Gurdeep Dhillon

Gurdeep DhillonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rohan

The experience with Mann travel ha been fantastic, Rohan is a very professional courteous and helpful customer service officer , I recommend the services of Mann Travel for your holiday plans

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.