Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes · No (23)
  • Ease of Booking

Dsaj Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Very Bad service .. deducted whole amount in the name of return fees . Explain me which airlines refunds$ 735 out of $ 3600. No written policies . Simply ripping off the customers. TERRIBLE!

Dsaj

Nothing been used because of covid . I spoke to your two of representatives and they hanged up in between of the call without resolving anything .

Shantanu

ShantanuCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointing service

Dev R.

Dev R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service

Very poor service, I was blind in trusting them. When you buy tickets from them they promise you for better service but once you pay they are totally different. I bought ticket in March and it has been 5 months they even not bothering me to respond even when I called them this morning one of their employee denied to tell his name and was telling me to airlines directly. If I had to do that then what is point to go through you, totally disappointed service. Definitely I would not recommend anyone going with Mann travel

Unknown

UnknownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refund policy

Called them today to ask for refund due to medical conditions but they said no exemptions. If person is ill and can't travel then should be refundable. Disagree!!
Booking No #146363

Mum NickMELBOURNE

No refund lies

Mann travel refuses to refund our whole ticket paid for travel to Mumbai. They stated that airlines charged booking fee...we contacted the airlines but airlines stated that those fees are charged by Mann. I have tried so hard for a reply from Mann...they now bang the phone down

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What is happening !

After many followups - I thought I should give a terrible rating. I am struggling to get response on my tickets which I have booked in Feb for March.

Booking PNR : #46NBM4
Booking Id : #142672

Thai has responded that please connect Mann travels for your refunds. I hereby request you to send me the appropriate refunds - I never got any response on my refunds and no one picks the calls in your office nowadays. The agent has said to me last time that you trust us and feel the difference - I am already feeling it now big time.

Unreasonable cancellation fee

Booking TypeFlights

Terrible service once tickets booked

It is ridiculous that Mann travels are charging a cancellation fee even though airlines have issued full refund of charges. Mann is simply trying and making money even during this pandemic and putting customers through hard times.

Booking TypeFlights

Anonymous amount charge on cancellation

Charged extra $120 on cancellation due to pandemic as airline guide-lined only $75. Booked 3 tickets from them . That was ridiculous thing to do to
Your loyal customers. Lesson learnt. Not

Refund

Anon

Anon

Unresponsive

Not answering calls. No replies to emails.I understand their Indian call centre is in lockdown but what about Australian office? I booked in Australia.
My flights got cancelled last week and my tickets were refundable. I applied for refund And got nothing. No answer, no calls.
Has this company gone into liquidation? If so what happens to my refund? Has the airline refunded Mann travels and have they collapsed?
Airline won’t help as I booked with agent.
Everyone is in trouble but at least answer emails? Emails are bouncing saying “delivery has been delayed”.

GurpreetWestern Australia

Terrible

Terrible customer service, my flight malindo air got cancelled, but mann travel refusing to give money back. They don't even attend my call anymore. Didn't bother to call back either. Its been 15 days now but they refused to return money although airline say i am eligible for full refund. Crap service. Do not book from these desi's as they want to rip off people. Very irresponsible agency. Shame on you guys

MAULIK Prajapati

MAULIK PrajapatiSouthwest, VIC

Make money with wrong information

Mann TravelMann Travel

Best in making fool of Innocent Customers.

Find out how Mann Travel compares to other Booking Services

Terrible support after booking the ticket with them

There is clearly we are getting less price on the airways official website. Mann travels adding penalty (as per the terms) + extra fee (not ideal) on the booking which we had made earlier. I am calling them from the past 6 days to change my travel date, still not getting any proper response. This is my first and last time booking with this Mann travels and I strictly not recommend this to anyone

Sampath K.
Sampath K.

I do agree no one is going to work for free, no one is running a charity here. I am saying you should at least work for the money you are getting.

Harsh Nandal

Harsh NandalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely worst fake unprofessional

harpreet B.

harpreet B.Sydney, NSW

Poor service never get refund from them

Poor service been calling them from last three months regarding tickets refunds every time i have to listen one thing only that you will get your money back within 8 to 10 days after 10 days. Call them again i get to listen same thing again and again. If they ask you they will call you back just forget about it.

Himanshu G.

Himanshu G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst people to deal with

I called them 2 times and they start asking your name, email and pH. When you provide them they ask they can't verify you. How can they verify you if you calling them first time.
Most importantly you are asking about ticket fares, they deal with as you as you are talking to the bank or immigration. Sorry sir we can't verify you. What was the date you called us last time and these kind of rubbish questions
They literally waste your 10 min in the first conversation.

I hung up the phone and got better deals somewhere else. Where they ask you initial questions such as what dates you wanna travel, from where rather than getting your personal details for creating a database for their company.

Stupid people with stupid service.

Lee

LeeSydney

Absolutely terrible. Use them if you want a couple of hundred bucks off your ticket but like being treated like garbage

Absolutely terrible. Use them if you want a couple of hundred bucks off your ticket but don't use them if you want anything like service. The way they treat their customers explains why travel agents are going out of business and online travel agents will be the only ones who survive. Ignore Mann travel and choose a travel agent who actually wants your business.