Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

Unprofessional

This is my last booking through Mann travels . Not gonna book through Mann travels again.
Would be good if all queries are handled by one or two agents only. Mumtaz has been great and seems like others have no clue how customer service works.
Waiting for call back from last 4 days for date change and no one has bothered to call. When called on their number no one is available .

Ease of Booking
Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeFlights

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.