Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes · No (2)
Inder

InderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experienced

Rohan was great help in as he helped out in less time and was accurate with the need as I have been a regular customer with you guys
Inder singh
regardsThanks mann travel

Trip CompletedNo

Excellent service

Thanks Sahil for your immense help.Answered all queries with patience and was very supportive and helpful throughout the call. Will recommend friends and families to contact mann travels for their requirements.

Trip CompletedNo

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.