Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes · No (25)
  • Ease of Booking
Taranpreet s.

Taranpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nitin

Nitin helped me very well.He booked my ticket in no time.I recommened Nitin for flight booking.He is doing good job and very friendly to me.Thank you soo much.You did good job.

Sandeep

SandeepPerth, WA

Rohan

Good and efficient service, I will recommend to all my family and friends for all future travel plans.
Rohan was very professional and helpful and had a hassle free experience.

Booking TypeFlights

Friendly and best airfare deal provider

Nitin told me about flight changes .thnx for that and hope that my journey will be gud and I will be provided with every amenities as stated while booking tickets

Good one

It was good experience so far Because last time i had bad experience with mann travel. I am just waiting for the day am flying.Hopefully everything according to the plan

Excellent service provided

Service provided by Rick. He helped me through all the enquiries i had and was being patient to answer all the questions. Very professional and helpful. I definitely recommend mann travels to my friends.

Shweta S.

Shweta S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ronnie helped with hassle free booking

I booked my parents tickets and was given best price and good service. Ronnie was extremely helpful and explained everything very well. Tickets were booked in few minutes. Thank you

Change of flight timings

All the information regarding my flight timings informed by one of the Mann travel representative Nitin Mehta on time
I m thankful to them for providing and updating me regarding this

Excellent Customer service

It was a good experience booking my airline tickets with Mann travel and especially Ronnie provided an excellent customer support explaining all deals and scenarios very patiently, much appreciated his help

Great service - Mann travels

Mumtaz from the scheduling team was great with her service and helped me with my changes in the flight timings promptly. I am happy with the feedback time and overall service.

Parneet

ParneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sahil and Sonakshi was Good

No additional fees was charged
Very polite and helpful
They chase up things and gave good customer service
Extremely satisfied by there team attitude
Good work team Mann travels keep it up

ronnie was good

Ronnie was good.
there was no additional fee
did the needful. kept checking and provided good deal an option with flights booking.
constantly kept in touch
it was easy to adjust

D Parekh

D ParekhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Customer Service

I have dealt with Mann before when I had somebody I knew working there. As every customer does, I checked fares at other places which were below what Mann quoted me.

However I was so impressed with Anmol Bajaj's service and supportive attitude that I was compelled to buy the tickets from her.

Outstanding...

Great service !

Rohan from the team helped with me the best available offer, I must say that he provided a great service. I recommend Mann travels for flight bookings. Thank you.

Regards,
Charan Kamal Kaur

Review for Sahil Bhatia from Mann Travels

Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Sahil Bhatia . Very professional and friendly service, advises best prices and travel options. We have great experience with Mann Travel staff every time we deal with them.

Farida j

Farida jSydney, NSW

good customer service provided

Mona has always helped us with our booking process and delivered good solid service all the way through
Would go back to Mann travel anytime just for her and her colleague Dolly’s courtesy and being professional

Good experience

Good experience. Rashme really guided us well and gave good feedback. I would always like to book my ticket with maan travels and I would also recommend maan travels to other. You all should go with maan travels to book your tickets

Najah P.

Najah P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mumtaz

I had ticket rescheduling and Mumtaz. She was very concerned about my preffered date and was in touch with me throughout the process. Mumtaz not only organazined the travel on my preferred date nut also arranged for a transit accommodation with the airline. Very good service and I am very thankful for her efforts and my stay during my transit.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Vipin

Vipin

Value for money and peace of mind.

Very satisfied with the prompt assistance and issue or tickets. 24*7 call centre very helpful. Received courtesy call to confirm the tickets were issued. I uad been using them for nearly 3 years now and has been recommending to friends.

Lloyd

LloydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

Had to book 4 tickets to India and Varun was very patient and helpful throughout the process. Timely followup and urge to genuinely help customer reflected through the customer service.

Paramasivam

ParamasivamSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer care

I had few issue with payment while booking ticket. When i had called them, they guided me properly and made sure that i got the right ticket.
Miss/Mrs . Saranya and other staff member were really kind and professional.

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.