Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (127) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Varsha

VarshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert Advice and Efficient!

The team at Mann travels were super helpful about all the necessary documentation to travel to India in these hard times. They made sure they got everything done on time without any issues! Their after support is what prompted me to write this review because they were amazing at the airport when there was issue at checking in. My husband and his brother were going home due to a family emergency and in the time of need, they stepped in and made sure they got checked in and were able to board the flight! Highly recommend!

saurabh m.

saurabh m.

Extremely WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE [Money Crook company]

Hi, i had a family flight booked with Mann travel last year which was a No Show somehow.

I have booked another flight and requested Mann travel for the refund, after multiple calls, follow ups request was considered for refund.
It has been 4 months since the request was accepted for refund.
Mann travel has got the refund back from airline two months back and they have confirm the same over the email.
Until now multiple emails, calls but no response.

It appears completely cheating when airline refund backs money and they are not paying back to customer.
Better not to get trapped in such dodgy companies.

Ashish

AshishSouth East Queensland, QLD

3 months + still waiting for my refund from Mann travels

Very efficient while booking the flight ticket. However, refund is a pain. I had to cancel my flight in mid December. Still today (end March/early April) I am waiting for refund. I have been advised that Mann travel is still waiting for the refund from the airlines. Interestingly, I had another booking in Feb with a flight directly booked through airlines. I had to cancel the booking due to COVID-19. I have received full refund from the airlines within 2 weeks. How could the refund using an agent take that long???? Are they really following with the airlines seriously?

PINTOS

PINTOS

$200 refund

It has now been a week and so far the credit of the $200 has not come into my account. Is this the way you treat long standing customers? Your words are meaningless. The credit has been overdue since the end of January 2020.

Mann Travel
Mann TravelMann Travel

We have already emailed you the transfer receipt. The refund was transferred on 16 March. Please check your account or verify it with the bank.

Mr. Ashish has been Professional and helpful

I have been booking with Mann Travels for years and I have always received professional service and support after booking with them. Mr. Ashish has been exceptionally helpful throughout this Travelling chaos due to global travel situation being affected recently. Would definitely recommend Mann Travels!!

Ravi Patel

Worst customer services and not reliable at all

Booked ticket for Mumbai to Ahmedabad, on airport there was no booking, had to buy another ticket,
it s been two week, Mann travel cant figure out what happen not answering my questions. No refund on ticket.
Staff are very rude

Ravi Patel

today again I rang but Anmol and Rinku said, Concern team will ring back, It's 3 hours now no reply.

Excellent service

Really good service m having tickets from last 3,4 years from them excellent experience !!!Thanks Mann travel team for good service and reasonable price all team have good behaviour with customer
Thanks mann travel

Booking TypeTour

Good service

Service good fast and humble ..i meet my expections be cause lost 7 yers i am using maan travels sahil is the best .i appetites ur services east ya west Melbourne maan travel sahil best

sam M.

sam M.

Excellent job sahil

Best N professional advise. Keep rhe good job. Suggest best N fare deals. Very polite and humble approach for the clients. I wish him best of luck.keep the good job.

Prince

PrinceCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect service Mumtaz

I am impressed from service and its good to inform us before travelling so i have a time to set my shecd. I am happy to get service from mann travel

Rohan

Excellent service...keep going like dis....very knowledgeable guy...instructions were clear very cooperative whenever we got any confusion....highly recommended staff... heaps of thanx... he is a good listener...heaps of thanx to this guy

Sandip Patel

Sandip PatelPerth, WA

i can not fly without Rohan from manntravel

Amazing services provided by Rohan who gave me better deal. I honestly shared price of other website and direct singapore airline website and Rohan offered me lowest price than anyone else .
Thanks Rohan

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great understanding

Perfect care about what customer looking for and guaranteed vineha bhardwaj can tailor anything to satisfy customer.vineha can open options to lock customers with satisfaction.

Highly recommend to speak with vineha .

Best v.

Best v.Gippsland, VIC

Mann travel ticketing travel agency is real big irresponsible firm.

Mann travel ticketing travel agency is real big irresponsible firm. people who lives in New zealand please do not waste your time and money . they took money but after not shows any kind of responsibility .. Me and my friend has very bad experience from Mann travel . if anyone need proof their careless i can inbox ..

Lai

LaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart and quite cheap flights but no follow up

Nice conversatio and gr8 serivce by MOhit Dhawan

i had great experience with Mann travel . From last 4 year i use to book ticket with mann travels.
especially Mohit Dhavan is one of best person to talk with . he did wheelchair arrangement with airline and had good experience . once again thanks

Booking TypeFlights

I have been using MANN travel service for last 5 years very happy with their service and price

I always get very good deals and good service
I strongly recommend all my Friends and relatives to use MANN travel
They help you to meet your requirements with cheap and best flights

Jaspreet kaur G.

Jaspreet kaur G.Australian Capital Territory

Feedback for anmol

Anmol 5 stars for you. You helped me very well. She is very supportive and helpful girl. Thx dear very happy for ur customer service. you gave me very good deal.

Chandu

ChanduAuckland

Sweet and Simple

It’s great experience as always with MANN Travels. all sorted in one call, HARSIMRAN good customer service from you!!! Best price compared to others, good care from team. I strongly recommend.

This is perfect.

Thank you for your help regarding my trip. I hope everything go according to my plan.Always getting cheapest ticket and same service from you. My experience with you really amazing.