Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 2 of 42)

Good Service

Very good service by Mann travel. All agents are very helpful. Especially Montek helped to sort out my issue. Very easy to use Mann travel. Good work. keep it up guys!

sikandar

sikandarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

shahil and love booked my flight and good job

shahil and love did my booking and helpfull and after long conversation i have received good price from this people i would recommend this fellows to book flights. 7 year experience

Booking Type Flights

Thanks so much Mann travels for our tickets booking and special thanks Nav kaur to help out best deal the tickets. I’ll go future with Mann travels. Highly recommended to everyone... thanks

D Parekh

D ParekhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Customer Service

I have dealt with Mann before when I had somebody I knew working there. As every customer does, I checked fares at other places which were below what Mann quoted me.

However I was so impressed with Anmol Bajaj's service and supportive attitude that I was compelled to buy the tickets from her.

Outstanding...

Kanwarpal S.

Kanwarpal S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Service!

This is what you expect when u call Customer service.Mumtaz , you were really amazing, I really appreciate the help from your side. Wish you a happy Career ahead.A big Thanks again!

Kanwar

Gourav K.

Gourav K.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Priya was excellent , she seems to me best in your team . Thankyou for very good service. She met all my requirements. She seems so humble and it was so easy to fix things with her. Thankyou

Karan

KaranVictoria

Great customer service

Had some issues, with the ticketing... spoke to Shubh, he listened to me very carefully and tried best to sort my problem, extremely knowledgeable person and very helpful. Good Job. Thnx

Good work by Depanshu. Thank you

really appreciated to find good fairs and specially depanshu.
he has good knowledge of fairs and he guided me very well and i recommend to book your tickets from Mann travel

Krishan kumar

Krishan kumarPerth, WA

Thanks for the service...sahil

Cooperative and polite staff as usual. Also Thanks for the service that is provided to the customers especially 24/7.
Was quick to book the ticket within half an hour from perth

excellent services

Maan travel is such a good travel agency which provides an excellent service to their coustomer
Mr. shubh rathore is a good travel agent which is doing his job honestly

Kuljeet Brar

Kuljeet BrarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service by Dipanshu and Nitika.They were really helpful.I really do appreciate that.Highly recommended.I would always like to book my travel ticket with Mann Travel.They do great customer service.
Kind regards,
Kuljeet Brar

Great service !

Rohan from the team helped with me the best available offer, I must say that he provided a great service. I recommend Mann travels for flight bookings. Thank you.

Regards,
Charan Kamal Kaur

Booking Type Flights

Best price in comparison to market to all my trip to India (from Australia). Got the cheapest price last year.

I have been booking all my India trip tickets for last 3+ years. Always, the Mann travel team has provided the best ticket in price, airline options and suitable to my date/time. Also, I had particular combination of adding family tickets accordingly. My need was very different and Mann travel has always helped me in following-up until the journey. I have recommended many of my friends to Mann travel. Happy Journey !!

Booking Type Flights

perfect customer service by sahil

Excellent customer service by Sahil Bhaiya.He repeated details few times which is very important. Never experienced any hidden charges or fees with Mann travel.Definitely recommend to all my friends thanks

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Good customer service from Subh . He was very patient with my enquiry. No unexpected fees or charges. Good experience. He beat the price which was quite nice. I would highly recommend Mann Travels.

Bala

Bala

Excellent client service by Sahil

Sahil is very good with providing details that really matters and very efficient. They do great customer service and very competitive in pricing. Would recommend for everyone for their service.

Raag

RaagGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Montek has been very helpful in providing the best options. He has been very patient and kind through out the call. An outstanding customer sevice which made me to book through mann travels. Will highly recommend

Ayushi Wahi

Ayushi WahiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I booked flight to India, rashmi sanpal really helped me with best fare...I will definitely recommend her if any one booked flights from Mann travel ask for rashmi.
Cheers
thanks rashmi

varun

varun

Great experience and smooth process

Dipanshu was extremely helpful. Gave me the cheapest fare which was not available via Skyscanner as well. Overall a smooth process and a great expert. Will recommend to friends and family

Vipul

VipulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Sahil

Great hospitality and patience exhibited. Great price and service. I finally got the tickets that would unite all my family after a long time. You really have kept my faith alive with Mann Travel. Kudos to the whole team.
Cheers!!!