Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 2 of 29)

Hassle free flight search

Thanks Mann travels and Mohit Dhawan for making my flight search hassle free!! The rate provided was best in the market and the service was of utmost quality. Keep up the good work!

Regards
Manish

Booking Type Flights

Excelent service by mann Travel and specially a crue member MR. MOHIT DHAWAN.

Mr. Mohit Dhawan helped me to book a direct flight as my family traveling first time internationaly. It was hard for me to book a direct ticket by myself,
Thanks Mann Travel
Specially - MOHIT DHAWAN

Booking Type Flights

Varun Dutta - exceptional standard of service...

Booking flight never been this fun and easy. I will highly recommend talking to VARUN DUTTA. He has great attention to details, eager to answer your queries with precise information, fast, friendly and efficient. Thank you MAAN TRAVELS AND VARUN.

Great customer service

The experience for change of date was seamless and it was made possible by priya. Thank you so much for sorting this out for me. One thing which clearly stood out in our conversation was your commitment and flexibility.

Great Customer Service

Shilpi helped me to purchase tickets for my parents. There were some issues with the payment system however she helped me to resolve the issue in a professional manner. Overall, I experienced good customer service and good value for money for my tickets.

Booking Type Flights

Thanks alot Sahil for your help to book ticket for my sister .really aprreciated. Good customer service

it is great experience to talk with Sahil regarding booking ticket for my sister .Thanks alot. Good customer service.It makes much easier to book ticket with less layover time . Great help and looking forward to book more tickets with you.Thanks

Sahil

I just wanted to say thanks to Sahil who helped us to chose great fairs for my mother’s travel.he is customer focused and has great follow up. Thanks very much.

Booking Type Flights

Mohit Dhawan thank you very much for your help. You guys are amazing. Love you work .

Mohit Dhawan thank you very much for your help. Thank you for putting up with my non stop questions and organising my trip really well. You guys are amazing. Love you work

Booking Type Flights and Tour

Thank you sahil bhatia, great service !! Keep upnthe good work

Booked tickets for my parents, sahil made it so easy and stress free for me, by providing me with the options best for my parents with the minimum time hault, thanks again!!

Booking Type Flights

Amazing service, resolved our issue with prompt action and friendly manner

There was a mistake in my daughter’s middle name and she resolved it with care and friendly manner. Great customer service with care and prompt response. She should get a pay rise.

Booking Type Flights

Thank you Abhishek & Shilpa! Service was very good. They were really polite and followed our request several time.

No additional fees was charged as we booked through bank transfer.
We booked Air tickets and it was easy dealing with them. They went beyond there limitations and got the details.

Booking Type Flights

Hi I recommend their professional service to any one requiring Airtickets

Affordable prices were quoted by
Well mannered staff who were very patient and kind and not pushy
Patience and professionalism at its best
Also follow up call to check if Etickets have arrived

Perfect

I like this service the girl working there shilpi doing very good job she called me and explained regarding tickets and got best one thanks for your help shilpi and all team

Booking Type Tour

Paramjeet at Mann Travels

I have been served by Paramjeet at Mann Travels, oustanding service and competitive price. Highly recommended for any kind of air ticket bookings.
Great service even after sales, thank you !!
Cheers
Prashant

Outstanding customer service

Have booked many tickets through different agents but for the first time I have booked through Mann Travels. I must say Im extremely impressed with the level of customer service they have given. Very competitive price and guy there name Varun had a great skills and knowledge in this industry. I booked 4 tickets with no hassle. The whole process was seamless. Varun you are the best and I have no hesitation in refering you to my friends or family. Keep up the good work. Thank again for all your help and support.

Excellent customer service

Detailed explanation of booking details. Very helpful. Patient and timely follow up with the booking. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks Dipanshu for all your help with the booking

Excellent service

Good customer service provided by abbay and rajan. Rajan was helpful in completing the transaction. Pricing was bit competitive and i decided to go with mann travell. Hope to get a better deal in the future.
abraham

Happy Customer

Very competitive pricing and excellent communication Skills and very good customer service provided by Rajan and Akash.
Really good follow up by the entire team made it a easy n smooth transaction.

Good Service

Had a good experience working with Mr Rajan Kumar during transaction . Previously good service by omar Farooq.
The team has been very helpful starting from quotes to closure of the ticket. thanks again

Services

Best services...spoke to surya..he solved my query in best and satisfactory way..
Maan travel provides best travel services..i am regular customer of maan travel ...highly recommended...timely resolution of query..thank you maan