2Mann Travel

96% · 2,954117 · 4%

Dhruv G.
Dhruv G.

Excellent service

Good Service, been using this travel agency for few years now. Good efficient staff and communication. Specially Latika was very helpful. Thank you.
Harprit Singh
Harprit Singh

Good service from Rupa Mann travel

Service is Very good
Genuine dealing wth customer

Satisfied.5 star

Sachin
Sachin

Rupa had good customer service nice talking good thanks for help out

Good customer service nice Rupa good service and thanks for help
Mrunal
Mrunal

Great customer service

Shruti Mehta was extremely helpful throughout my ticket booking process . She gives me different booking options to get better ticket price . Than you Shruti & MANN Travels
Uvais Vora
Uvais VoraSydney, NSW

Professional

Piyush’s service not was just friendly but exceptionally professional with an eye to detail. She really helped with us to overcome our travel anxiety and concerns. I wish all the very best to her and the business.
Gaurang Patel
Gaurang Patel

Best employee

Latika was really helpful during my booking.
Thank you Mann Travel, having staff like her.
amit
amit

Excellent support

Roopa provided excellent support and patience while giving me advise on all issues for a next day flight booking.Thanks and appreciate your help.
Nagma Vora
Nagma Vora

Excellent service by Piyush Bharti

Very much satisfied with Piyush bharti’s service.
she has made sure about accuracy of details and even helped to get better fares.
wish her all the best for future.
Surj
Surj2 posts

Thanks Mann Travels

Just got my travel plan sorted with great help from Varun. It was really easy to work it out as Varun guided me through it. Appreciate your help Varun and thanks Mann Travels.
Surjit
Chanpreet
Chanpreet

Rupa Exceptional

I had an exceptional experience with Rupa. Her attention to detail, personalized recommendations, and seamless coordination made the t process stress-free.I highly recommend their services for anyone looking for a well-planned and enjoyable travel experience.
Nitish gupta
Nitish gupta

Rupa is guided me perfectly and answers my all questions. I recommend her service

Rupa is very helpful. Service of many travel is fantastic
Ronnie V.
Ronnie V.

Excellent service

Varun Dutta from Mann Travels had served me. He provided the best possible ticket options and provided a great service. Happy with the service provided
Ravi
Ravi

Good customer service

Latika was very considerate of our special needs for our booking and did all that she could to get us the right ticket at a good price.
Qasim K.
Qasim K.

Thank you very much Payal for helping me out and locking a great deal for me and Thank you very much for understanding when Changes requests were made Thanku
Nitin
NitinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Awesome customer service !!!

I had amazing customer service experience from Consultant Rupa who was very kind and patient and resolved my query.
I would highly recommend Mann travels for flight bookings.
Gurharpreet Singh
Gurharpreet Singh

Dear Saleha

I always book my tickets from Mann Travel. Best service by Saleha

Aruna
Aruna

Good customer service

I am very happy with the service of Latika.She is very responsive and helpful.She guided me very well throughout the whole process of booking flights.She knows her job very well .With her help it was easy for me to make up my mind to pick the suitable flights and dates.
Sandhu
Sandhu2 posts

Great job done by Mann Travels

I was looking to book flights for the family
Contacted Mann travels and they sorted out everything for me.
Sales rep Latika handled all the queries and got the best possible deal for me.
Thank you so much!
Manpreet kaur
Manpreet kaur

Feedback about himanshi

She ia very good and good communication explained everything very properly
Sarbjot K.
Sarbjot K.

Himanshi tyagi is helpful she is good talk and deal thank you so much madam
manjeet s.
manjeet s.

Excellent service

I highly recommend mann travel as I spoken with Rupa for air fare and she is very supportive and give me great deal to travel india I really appreciate thanks a lot
Lovepreet Singh
Lovepreet Singh

Mann travels highly recommended

Its third time am dealing with mann travel and its same as before excellent experience their whole staff is very nice and cooperative i took nearly 45 -60 minutes to discuss everything and final my tickets and they are very nice to you until the end of your call. Wanna say thanks to Shruti and Rajiv for today.
Tarun V.
Tarun V.

Great customer service by Latika

I was looking for the tickets for my family and wanted to get something value for money.
Had a couple conversations with Sahil before then Latika over the phone.
Latika was able to navigate me through the course and guided me with some good options. I was happy with her service and communication level.
Will recommend her any time.
Rajansandhu
RajansandhuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rupa done great job

Rupa Done great job will talk to Mann travel in further
gurpreet s.
gurpreet s.

Perfect and excellent service

Excellent customer service by Rupa . Great rates for the flight
Harnit Kaur
Harnit KaurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gurkaran Singh

excellent service by gurkaran i highly recommend him for next time

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gurbir Singh
Gurbir SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service by Latika

We were planning to buy our parents tickets and I rang to Mann Travel. Latika from Mann travel responded and she did amazing job by providing best deals as per our budget and time slot for travelling. Thank you Latika and now onward will refer everyone to you. Latika you are a legend.
chetankumar Parmar
chetankumar ParmarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My flight was cancelled and they said they are no responsible

My wife and daughter had their flight cancelled . They are not supported or not given money back.
Karan S.
Karan S.

Best service and best price offered by Rupa

Just bought a air ticket from Rupa
She is so easy going to talk with and definitely has a lot of patience
And so polite and gave me the best price
Thanks Rupa great work
Keep it up
God bless you
Nav
Nav3 posts

saleha

saleha thank you for the great service. Its been almost seven years with mann travel and never got disappointed. Cheap price and marvellous service every single time.
Sage
SageGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Himanshi is a phenomenal person

Himanshi is a supportive and understandable girl. Definitely I’ll book next airfare with her again. Good luck.

Shruti Mehta service was excellent Service

Customer service if shruti Mehta was best ever had during the booking to finalisation of ticket
raman h.

MUSKAN ARORA

Highly recommend MUSKAN
DeepGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Customer service - Shruti Mehta

Shruti 's services during the booking to finalisation of ticket was excellent

Ekamdeep
Ekamdeep

Deepanshu arora

Excellent customer service good work . Very supportive . Deepanshu arora xyz
shalu
shaluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

nehaa

Thank you Neha Pandey for your assistance to book my travel ticket. She has Excellent Customer Service skills. And specifically the way she speaks- such a soft and humble tone. She has explained everything in detail and cleared all my doubts.
harvinder