Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 3 of 56)

• Trip Completed Yes (127) · No (384)
  • Ease of Booking

Excellent Ronnie

I have booked the flight from Mann travel. Ronnie has given the best service and lowest fare.
next time I Highly recommend to use service from Mann travel and book it again.

KGN

KGNNorth Western Region, NSW

I booked my flight from mann travel. It was easy to book it with best fare. I am with ronnie he has given good service and he is good has given good deal

Excellent service

Awesome service specially by respected Mumtaj . I really appreciate the excellent service provided to me for both time travel to India.very good cusp relation will definitely recommend to my friends.

Raj

RajMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great help from ronnie

Helped me to find out good deals, and guided to the best possible journey travel dates. Quick reply through email to sort out any questions, easy access to customer service.

MASIHA SHARMA

MASIHA SHARMASydney, NSW

RONNIE is Perfect and highly recommended

amazing company, really really helpful and nice! would book with them again. made booking.
it was a hassle free and extremely efficient service by this team.Special Thanks for Ronnie he helped me to book my Flight booking...

Excellent service

Really good service m having tickets from last 3,4 years from them excellent experience !!!Thanks Mann travel team for good service and reasonable price all team have good behaviour with customer
Thanks mann travel

Good service

Service good fast and humble ..i meet my expections be cause lost 7 yers i am using maan travels sahil is the best .i appetites ur services east ya west Melbourne maan travel sahil best

Asma a.

Asma a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

thanks to priya for assistance

i really apreciate the way priya treated me. excellent customer service. she call me back a number of times to solve my query. i am really satisfied.
thanks to mann travel

Sharma S.

Sharma S.Western Australia

Thanks to priya...Booked a ticket and after that changed a date

I really appreciated to priya for giving me good deal for date change...I was so tense before that but now I feel lot of relief...once again thanks priya......thanks Mann travels......

harpreet B.

harpreet B.Sydney, NSW

Poor service never get refund from them

Poor service been calling them from last three months regarding tickets refunds every time i have to listen one thing only that you will get your money back within 8 to 10 days after 10 days. Call them again i get to listen same thing again and again. If they ask you they will call you back just forget about it.

Deepsingh S.

Deepsingh S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to MUMTAZ

It was great experience with MANN TRAVEL. I booked my mom’s ticket through them and they gave us all facilities, which i required and also reconfirmed my booking prior to departure. Always they gave me a good deal compared to other agencies. I would really recommend them. In last thanks to MUMTAZ for help and wonderful service.

Thanks Ronnie

Booked the flight from Mann Travel. I got the better deal from Mann Travel.
Mann travel has 24/7 service.
Thanks to Ronnie to provide the service and all the staff are nice...

Rohan

Rohan is the best there at Mann travel . He is very good man. Got best deal and service with Mann travel. Rohan suggested me good airline.
Thanks Mann travel next time also I will book air tickets with you.
Thanks.

Fantastic service

Excellent service by Dipanshu and thank you dear for give me best fare on best date & explanations in detail . Your service is no 1
Thank you dipanshu................keep it up ..good work

MANDHAN

MANDHANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RONNIE

I have booked flight from Mann travel i am happy to book. i will recommend to my friends
i have word with ronnie he has given the all the information about my Flight booking.

Flight booking

Fast booking and good customer service. Managed to find a booking in a busy occassion. Received good deal did not have to look any further for a better option. Thanks Dipanshu.

Kriti

KritiSydney, NSW

5 star service

Mumtaz rep. from scheduling team provided a 5 star service. She is very positive and takes the stress away from you. Great experience yet again!! Thank you Mumtaz, great efforts!

Nirav B.

Nirav B.

Absolutely rubbish and only interested in booking new ticket and charge money when flight cancelled from airline.

Highly recommend not to use service from Mann travel. There is no such thing called customer service exist within their team. When you try to change date they will not respond to you at all. Furthermore, when airline cancel flight in that case you suppose to get full refund but these guys make you to pay cancellation charge

Virpal

VirpalSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Dipanshu and thank you dear for give me best fare on best date. Your service is awesome and I want thank you Rupinderjeet also.

Ronnie is nice person

I had done the booking from gora travel before, but they have not provided the information about corona virus.
Thanks for ronnie to provide the all the information.Thank for mann travel

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.