Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 4 of 26)

Sahil Bhatia

Excellent service by Sahil Bhatia. Thanks to him for booking my flight according to my dates
He helped me find the best flight time and rate
We love mann travels thanks

Sahil Bhatia

Talked with Sahil Bhatia. He has full knowledge of booking with great deals and cool attitude. Thanks mann travel and thanks Sahil Bhatia for making this easy. Good one b

Professional

Purchased two tickets from Sydney to Delhi very last minute..quick and professional service from Sahil. Very enthusiastic
Great work .....Mann Travel....
Will definitely come back......
Attention to detail..... very convenient....
Cheap and competitive price...

This is perfect

I been with mann travel from nearly 2 years for booking
Very good service by their staff

Really appreciated for the guy name DAKSH as he is of very nice as well as helpful nature

Great experience

I was good to book my flight with Mann travels. Fabolous customer service ‘Abby’ the salesperson was polite ad provided me great information to make choice for many booking. Highly recommended

Great Job Shubh......

I was quite worried for my mother's travel arrangements as she is old and was travelling alone. I called Mann Travels and spoken to Shubh who was very helpful, professional, courteous and assisted with my booking. I was very pleased with Mann Travel's service who offered me the cheapest price.

Sahil Bhatia

Good Service and excellent customer service. They give the best deals always and I do the booking with them for several years. I recommend booking with mann travels for best deals

Good work! Dipanshu

Dipanshu helped me a lot to arrange my trip to Pakistan. He is such a friendly guy and I will definitely recommend him to my family & friends. Thumbs up for good work and keep it up...:)

Amazing!

Abby was a great! I’m a regular customer of Mann Travels and have always got great service at great price. Very fast and smooth. Highly recommend and please keel up the good work.

Trip Completed Yes

absolutely high standard service

every thing was in order and on time, gave the excellent services more than expected
Staff DAKSH was so helpful and honest and gave us the very right and friendly advise

Good customer service

Sahil was very good in following up and did the good job.

He has given us the best ticket options as per our requirements.

Always recommend his services. Best of luck and thanks.

Spoke to sahil bhatia

Spoke to sahil on phone Good job sahil...really good work and serving cheap tickets.highly recommended. Thanks to maan travels really give me good experience and cheap ticket on valuable rate.

Bad customer service

Lady on the phone sounded rude and not explaining properly. Very casual attitude and unprofessional. Mann travels charges 2 % on visa or Mastercard. There ticket prices were expensive too.would not recommend.

Booking Type Flights

Review for dipanshu from Mann travels

Dipanshu was very helpful and suggested good options and deals for my flight booking.great service .iam extremely satisfied
I would definitely recommend Mann travels for booking.Very professional and quick service.many thanks

Abby tripathi

It’s very good experience with Abby he is good person and he give me good deals thanks for mann travel all ways he give good deals and service 100% good

Great service from Sahil

Easy to deal with and competitive price. Positive experience booking tickets with Mann travels as usual and today with Sahil Bhatia. He gave options for low fares and flight options with both one way and round trip.

Good service from mohit

He helped me for right flight and expained everthings like time wait.really qualty service beautiful service have a good man ploite taking way good fell well to meet this man

Trip Completed Yes

Great customer service experience

Thanks Mr Depanshu for helping me out to select the best possible flight and fares for my parents. Really professional and great customer service. Thanks again to Maan travels team.

Great Experience

Overall very +ve experience booking tickets with Mann travels and in this instance with Sahil Bhatia. He suggested best fares and best flight options. Few offers written couldn't be made available due to Dec month, but that's fine. Customer service, booking, payment, follow-ups etc. all was professional and very helping. Wish them more +ve customer experiences in future and happy to recommend them to anyone for their travel needs. Regards, Ash.

Great service from Mohit

He helped me out to select the best flight within the time frame also called me after the booking to confirm the details