Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 4 of 56)

• Trip Completed Yes (127) · No (384)
  • Ease of Booking

RONNIE

Ronnie is a Good person he has informed me the all information to confirm my booking.
I will recomment to friends to book flight from mann travel. Thank you to book my flight

RohanSydney, NSW

Absolute legend and great customer service by Ashish Chaudhary. I've been calling in and weren't getting enough help by others but Ashish did a great job and helped me out. keep up the good work.

FOR RONNIE

I am not happy for this time, but i would like to give my feedback for RONNIE he tried to give me the good fare but i got the good deal from other side.
I will callback in future booking.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rohan

Rohan helped me a lot provided best service ever and impressed alot. Very good experience fast service good service. Highly recommend mann travel for all future booking bookings
thanks mann travel

Milap

MilapGippsland, VIC

best man Ronnie

Ronnie has been the most helpful person i have dealt with. I got my ticket in fare price. He has amazing patience and knows how to provide a positive customer experience. He is a great asset to the company and I wish him all the very best for his future endeavors. Thanks Ronnie for your help and cooperation. All the best.

Great service, one stop shop for all the travel bookings!

Booked the ticket with Shubham and later dealt with Mumtaz. My experience with both has been excellent! This is the reason I book with Mann travels time and time again.

Ronnie,Mann travel

Had conversation with Ronnie Mann travel,was really good experience,nice conversation, helping nature,very cooperative and professional.Helped me to decide the best flight and low fares for me.All the best to Ronnie, Thanks Ronnie

sam M.

sam M.

Excellent job sahil

Best N professional advise. Keep rhe good job. Suggest best N fare deals. Very polite and humble approach for the clients. I wish him best of luck.keep the good job.

Awesome work done at early morning

Thank you very Dipanshu to helping me on to early morning. I have always good experience with mann travels but today itnamazing. Again thanks to dipanshu and all team member.

aziz a siddique

aziz a siddiqueCanberra 2600, ACT

rohan

his service and behavior as me customer is excellent and praiseworthy. he mentioned me all the facilities about my travel and he tried to give me feedback as he can.

Hardeep

HardeepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rohan

My experience with mann travel is awesome . Rohan who book my flight help me alot and explained everything about my flight. He answer all my question and clear my doubt.

Excellent service

Thanks sahil for your help. Highly recommended. Staff is very helpful. I recommend mann travel to all my family and friends. Open 24/7 is very beneficial for working person .Thanks sahil

Khushnaz Gill

Khushnaz GillPerth, WA

Excellent service

Rohan provided me best flight with best connectivity and timings as well. I recommend mann travel to all my family and friends for all future bookings. cheers mann travel & Rohan
thanks
khushnaz

Prince

PrinceCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect service Mumtaz

I am impressed from service and its good to inform us before travelling so i have a time to set my shecd. I am happy to get service from mann travel

Perfect

Thanks Ashish for your help.... prefect and fast service ..highly recommend. Staff is very polite and helpful. Mann travel..I would like to book again in future through Mann travel.
thanks to Abhinav also.

Rohan

Excellent service...keep going like dis....very knowledgeable guy...instructions were clear very cooperative whenever we got any confusion....highly recommended staff... heaps of thanx... he is a good listener...heaps of thanx to this guy

Outstanding customer service

Great service provided by Deepanshu in Maan travels. Very Calm, polite and patient. Beating all other competitors with this great skill.
Highly recommended for flight bookings.

Thanks again for excellent service.

Tania

Tania

Good service and good value for money

Booked with Mann travels family trip to India. Our consultant Dipanshu Bakshi helped us work out the best option. He was patient in listening and after that he used his expertise to suggest the best combination of flights saving us fairly good money. As always we felt we got a good deal and the customer service was great. Keep up the good work.

Excellent service!

Mann travels representative offered excellent customer service throughout. I needed to reschedule a few times and they served me happily each time. Their late availability makes it easy to contact them afterhours. Thank you!

Vik

VikSydney Surrounds, NSW

ANMOL BAJAJ is an asset to Mann Travel

Anmol Bajaj is a great asset to the company. She is very professional with great knowledge of what is doing. She listen to us what we looking for and provide us a with a very good recommendations.
I have been dealing with Mann Travel from last 6 years and look forward to use their services in the future.

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.