2Mann Travel

Gurjeet SinghPerth, WA

ROBIN
ROBIN

Muskan Ahuja

She done a very great job. Helped me in every query. Thank you
Abheney
Abheney

Excellent Service Provided By Usman Ansari, Must recommended mann travel
TARANDEEP KOUR
TARANDEEP KOUR

Mohit Mehan

MOHIT help me to add special service request according to my preference , thank to him
Jangvir
JangvirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ayush Sharma

It was really a great experience booking with Mann travel. Mr Ayush helped me thru the process of booking . He has a good knowledge of the process and guided me really well. Thanks Ayush Ji.
Shahid Malek
Shahid Malek

Ayush Sharma

Good experience with mann travels. Specifically thanks to Ayush sharma .
Fatehveer singh Mann
Fatehveer singh MannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Maninder singh

Maninder singh is really helpful and he has all the professional information regarding the travel itinerary. I recommend Mann travel to everyone. Thank you.
gurpinder singh
gurpinder singh

nehaa

I had an incredible experience with Neha and this travel business! Neha provided exceptional customer service and went above and beyond to plan a memorable trip for me. Highly recommend their services for a stress-free and enjoyable travel experience!
Sandeep Singh
Sandeep Singh

Flight Booking - Muskan Popli

I booked ticket with Muskan and got best deal with her. Thanks!
Mandeep kaur
Mandeep kaur

Maninder singh

I booked my flight from Mann travel. It was a good experience and special thanks to Maninder singh who helped me in booking my tickets by giving full details.
mandeep singh
mandeep singh

vineet arora

vineet arora friendly, helpful Very nice, make it so easy for me to book flights
Shelly Sharma
Shelly Sharma

Abhishek

Thanks Abhishek For your time, I really appreciated your communication with me during my flight booking, particularly your Patience level... You did an AMAZING job.
Rupinder
Rupinder

Abhishek

I had a great experience with Mann Travels. I have spoken to Abhishek, he-was really patient and helpful as he assisted me to book my ticket with so ease.
Saravana Rajan
Saravana RajanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Rahul bohra

I had a great experience with Mann Travels. Rahul Bohra did a great job Show reply
randhir singh
randhir singh

Maninder singh

Maninder singh . Got my tickets booked by him , quite satisfied by service .
Karamjit Singh
Karamjit Singh

Gurkaran Singh

Gurkaran singh is an excellent customer service representative. Great experience, work ethic, timely follow up and generally hassle free. I’d strongly recommend their services.

jayashree
jayashree

Jhalak

This is my first time to book Mann travels. The customer service girl Jhalak helped me to book the details and explained very well about the travel things. Thank you
Jaswinder kaur
Jaswinder kaurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yukta makkar

I really thankful to Yukta, she is very polite and provide amazing service. Thnx Yukta
parshotam sandhu
parshotam sandhu

Gurkaran Singh

Excellent service gave by gurkaran singh highly recommend him for the next time
Sukhi
Sukhi

Prabhjot Singh
Prabhjot SinghMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Karanpreet singh

Highly recommend using Maan travels.Karan was outstanding and ensured all my needs were attended to - Karan's customer service is second to none. ✌
Aroop
AroopIllawarra, NSW

Twinkle

Twinkle provided me with excellent customer care. She was very prompt with my queries and got me the best results. Thank you Twinkle and have a lovely year ahead
RAJVEER KAUR
RAJVEER KAUR

RANDEEP SINGH

RANDEEP SINGH is an excellent customer service representative. Great experience, work ethic, timely follow up and generally hassle free. I’d strongly recommend their services.
Ujjala kapoor
Ujjala kapoor

manpreet singh

excellent service by manpreet singh always want to book for next time. thankyou manpreet.
Deepti dhal
Deepti dhalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rahul Bohra

Booked tickets with Mann travel shruti Mehta did excellent job to help us today find right flight and give us amazing fares for tickets
SANDEEP BHARATH
SANDEEP BHARATH

Maninder singh

Maninder singh is an excellent customer service representative. Great experience, work ethic, timely follow up and generally hassle free. I’d strongly recommend their services.

gcwashere
gcwashereGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Thanks again Mann Travel and Himanshi

Last minute travel and got a great consultant (Himanshi) from Mann Travel who provided an exceptional service.
thanks again Mann Travell
Kev
KevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Kevin O'Leary

Gagandeep from Mann Travel was very efficient and helpful. She quickly brought up several options and guided me step by step till the tickets were booked. She went out of her way to get me a good deal as well. This is in recognition of the great service I received.
RITESH
RITESH

VINEET ARORA

Very nice service by maan travels BY VINEET ARORA i recommend to others please try their service as once
SOPHIYA JOSEPH
SOPHIYA JOSEPHHunter Region, NSW

Tanya

Tanya was awesome with helping us with the right flight and fair for us.very helpful.
Aseem
AseemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vishal

Thanks Vishal for helping me with my ticket and provide me the best option
Highly recommend Vishal

What a Great Service Provided By randeep singh. Thank You So Much
Nav
NavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Himansi tiyagi she is really good very helpful and give very reasonable price
Gurpreet
Gurpreet

Usman

Thanks usman for helping me with my ticket and provide me the best option
Highly recommend USMAN
Wicked S.
Wicked S.2 posts

Abhishek

I wanted to share my recent experience with Abhishek, the customer service representative I spoke with. He was absolutely amazing! Abhishek was very knowledgeable and provided top-notch service. He went above and beyond to help me out by organizing 16 tickets for me on the same flight, and the price he got us was surprisingly low. I'm so grateful to have had the pleasure of dealing with such a great person.

ISRAT JAHAN
ISRAT JAHAN2 posts

Vishal

Very good experience for Vishal thank u. You are very friendly deal to me . Thank you Vishal . Show reply
hkour
hkour

Gurkaran singh

excellent work by gurkaran singh i recommend him for the next time
JASKIRAN KAUR CHEEMA
JASKIRAN KAUR CHEEMA

Mohit Mehan

I talk with Mohit Mehan today. He help me . He is very humble and polite. Thanks Mohit.
Sikander Virk
Sikander Virk

Usman highly recommended
Very nice way way of talking
Understanding and helpful