Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 5 of 26)

It was easy going process to book ticket with Rajan kumar

It was easy process to book ticket with Rajan kumar. Thanks for providing such a great service.. I called twice and change my mind several times. Yet he kept his patience and helped in very possible way.

Appreciation for Dipanshu.

Thanks for the great service Dipanshu. He was very helpful and tolerant. I highly appreciate his great work. I called twice and change my mind several times. Yet he kept his patience and helped in very possible way.

Fabulous job

Sahil bhatia did a tremendous and a professional job while booking the flight tickets. There was a time I was thinking to book online by myself but sahil kept me in the loop and informed.
Customer service was fantastic.

Booking Type Flights

I had a few requirements as my and all of this patiently accommodated. Dipanshu is was very helpful and appreciate the prompt follow up and got me good tickets.

Thanks and keep up the good service.

Shwetha

Excellent Customer Service

Sahil Bhatia helped me with my recent booking. He found me the cheapest fare on the airline and dates that I wanted to fly. Excellent customer service. Will highly recommended if you are looking for best fares.

Dipanshu

Great service I hope I book my tickets through you all the time he was very calm listen to all my needs very carefully and offered me the best price

Quick and Easy

Quick, and Great service from Mann travel. Been a customer for a while now. Very competitive prices as well. Highly recommended to all for travel planning. Thanks again to Rajan

Best Customer Service By Anny

Everyone at Mann Travel is excellent may be this is the reason I am their regular customer. However A lovely girl named Anny really helped me sorting my air ticket.

Really appreciate your help Anny you are a superstar.
Regards,
Simran

Sahil

It was very easy to speak with Sahil, very professional and polite definitely will book again with you guys and ask for Sahil ! Highly recommended ! Thanks mann travels for making this easy

Excellent service

Quick, Friendly and Great service by Akash Jain from Mann travel. Very competitive prices as well. Highly recommended to all for travel and tourism planning. Thanks again to Mr Akash Jain.

Mohit Dhawan

Excellent service provided by Mr Mohit Dhawan
With good knowledge and experience this is the second time when I booked the tickets through Mann travel with great communication and helpful staff.

Sahil bhatia

Really realible service , sahil help me to find my ticket and help me throughout the whole time and find me the ticket I want . Highly reccomend his service . Please call him

Booked my tickets

saahil assisted us pretty well and happy the service even deepti was good.

booked my second ticket in 2 months.

i would definitely book again and would like to recommend as well

Sahil bhatia

Very good service.deal with patient. Give full detail of flight .give good fair options. Excellent customer service .i real happy to get service.much appreciated.he deserves more than five stars . Thank you

Flight booking

I had a very good experience with Sahil Paji during my Flight booking. He gave me an excellent offer which was not given by any of other travels.
Appreciate his work.
Thanks much Sahil Paji for the great conversation

Abby was awesome

Abby was very helpful. He used all the means to book the best ticket for us.
With such a helpful and kind staff we are looking forward to make future bookings with Mann Travels. We will surely recommend it to our friends.

Keep it up Abby
Good luck and Thanks for your help.

Excellent Service

Rajan was very helpful and he did his best to get us 2 tickets to mumbai for the very best price, was totally happy was that and for the fantastic customer service that he offered me. Will defiantly recommend my friends to Contact Rajan at Mann Travels. You rock Rajan. Please keep up the good work that you do. Well done.

Booking Type Flights

I have speak with one of the guy from Mann travels named Sahil.My experience was very good. He gave me not only good discount but also good assistance with my flight.

Sahil

Very friendly and very happy with the service provided by Sahil. I would definitely recommend everyone to check them for flight booking as they provide you discount as well.
Really thankful to mann trevels.

Booking Type Flights

Amazing efficient service Sahil was very helpful and patient with my queries. Good work

Yes it met my expectations
It was good rate
It was very convenient
I will recommend to other friends
There service is available twenty four seven
Sahil is very helpful
My meals and seat preferences were looked after