Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Lai

LaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart and quite cheap flights but no follow up

Unprofessional

This is my last booking through Mann travels . Not gonna book through Mann travels again.
Would be good if all queries are handled by one or two agents only. Mumtaz has been great and seems like others have no clue how customer service works.
Waiting for call back from last 4 days for date change and no one has bothered to call. When called on their number no one is available .

Neens

NeensVictoria

Horrible service, they lie to get business

I booked an international flight with them, was getting a little bit cheaper online but their representative guaranteed that I would get a cash back which would make their price cheaper than online prices.
It’s been 2 months I have been following up with them about the cash back! Each time I call, someone else picks up and gives a “guarantee” that my issue would be resolved in 24-48hours. Bunch of liars!

Booking Services

Find out how Mann Travel compares to other Booking Services

If you want to deal with 10 different people for 1 ticket AND screw your booking call mann travels call centre and if you want best service deal with Melbourne clayton office.

Mann TravelMann Travel

Review collected in partnership with Mann Travel

NAZIR

NAZIRBRISBANE

dont buy ticket

mohit was excellent. other staff like vikash was so rude. Dont ever buy ticket from them. stupid customer service. asking for money repeatedly rather than waiting as bank takes 24 hours

Mann TravelMann Travel

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.