Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes · No (25)
  • Ease of Booking

Dsaj Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Very Bad service .. deducted whole amount in the name of return fees . Explain me which airlines refunds$ 735 out of $ 3600. No written policies . Simply ripping off the customers. TERRIBLE!

Dsaj

Nothing been used because of covid . I spoke to your two of representatives and they hanged up in between of the call without resolving anything .

Shantanu
ShantanuCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointing service

Dev R.
Dev R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service

Very poor service, I was blind in trusting them. When you buy tickets from them they promise you for better service but once you pay they are totally different. I bought ticket in March and it has been 5 months they even not bothering me to respond even when I called them this morning one of their employee denied to tell his name and was telling me to airlines directly. If I had to do that then what is point to go through you, totally disappointed service. Definitely I would not recommend anyone going with Mann travel

Unknown
UnknownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refund policy

Called them today to ask for refund due to medical conditions but they said no exemptions. If person is ill and can't travel then should be refundable. Disagree!!
Booking No #146363

Mum NickMELBOURNE

No refund lies

Mann travel refuses to refund our whole ticket paid for travel to Mumbai. They stated that airlines charged booking fee...we contacted the airlines but airlines stated that those fees are charged by Mann. I have tried so hard for a reply from Mann...they now bang the phone down

Yash
YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What is happening !

After many followups - I thought I should give a terrible rating. I am struggling to get response on my tickets which I have booked in Feb for March.

Booking PNR : #46NBM4
Booking Id : #142672

Thai has responded that please connect Mann travels for your refunds. I hereby request you to send me the appropriate refunds - I never got any response on my refunds and no one picks the calls in your office nowadays. The agent has said to me last time that you trust us and feel the difference - I am already feeling it now big time.

Unreasonable cancellation fee

Booking TypeFlights

Terrible service once tickets booked

It is ridiculous that Mann travels are charging a cancellation fee even though airlines have issued full refund of charges. Mann is simply trying and making money even during this pandemic and putting customers through hard times.

Booking TypeFlights

Anonymous amount charge on cancellation

Charged extra $120 on cancellation due to pandemic as airline guide-lined only $75. Booked 3 tickets from them . That was ridiculous thing to do to
Your loyal customers. Lesson learnt. Not

Refund

Anon
Anon

Unresponsive

Not answering calls. No replies to emails.I understand their Indian call centre is in lockdown but what about Australian office? I booked in Australia.
My flights got cancelled last week and my tickets were refundable. I applied for refund And got nothing. No answer, no calls.
Has this company gone into liquidation? If so what happens to my refund? Has the airline refunded Mann travels and have they collapsed?
Airline won’t help as I booked with agent.
Everyone is in trouble but at least answer emails? Emails are bouncing saying “delivery has been delayed”.

GurpreetWestern Australia

Terrible

Terrible customer service, my flight malindo air got cancelled, but mann travel refusing to give money back. They don't even attend my call anymore. Didn't bother to call back either. Its been 15 days now but they refused to return money although airline say i am eligible for full refund. Crap service. Do not book from these desi's as they want to rip off people. Very irresponsible agency. Shame on you guys

MAULIK Prajapati
MAULIK PrajapatiSouthwest, VIC

Make money with wrong information

Mann TravelMann Travel

Best in making fool of Innocent Customers.

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.
Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.