Mann Travel

• Ease of Booking
saurabh m.
saurabh m.

Extremely WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE [Money Crook company]

Hi, i had a family flight booked with Mann travel last year which was a No Show somehow.

I have booked another flight and requested Mann travel for the refund, after multiple calls, follow ups request was considered for refund.
It has been 4 months since the request was accepted for refund.
Mann travel has got the refund back from airline two months back and they have confirm the same over the email.
Until now multiple emails, calls but no response.

It appears completely cheating when airline refund backs money and they are not paying back to customer.
Better not to get trapped in such dodgy companies.

Ashish
AshishSouth East Queensland, QLD

3 months + still waiting for my refund from Mann travels

Very efficient while booking the flight ticket. However, refund is a pain. I had to cancel my flight in mid December. Still today (end March/early April) I am waiting for refund. I have been advised that Mann travel is still waiting for the refund from the airlines. Interestingly, I had another booking in Feb with a flight directly booked through airlines. I had to cancel the booking due to COVID-19. I have received full refund from the airlines within 2 weeks. How could the refund using an agent take that long???? Are they really following with the airlines seriously?

PINTOS
PINTOS

$200 refund

It has now been a week and so far the credit of the $200 has not come into my account. Is this the way you treat long standing customers? Your words are meaningless. The credit has been overdue since the end of January 2020.

Mann Travel
Mann TravelMann Travel

We have already emailed you the transfer receipt. The refund was transferred on 16 March. Please check your account or verify it with the bank.

Booking Services

Find out how Mann Travel compares to other Booking Services

Ravi Patel

Worst customer services and not reliable at all

Booked ticket for Mumbai to Ahmedabad, on airport there was no booking, had to buy another ticket,
it s been two week, Mann travel cant figure out what happen not answering my questions. No refund on ticket.
Staff are very rude

Ravi Patel

today again I rang but Anmol and Rinku said, Concern team will ring back, It's 3 hours now no reply.

Best v.
Best v.Gippsland, VIC

Mann travel ticketing travel agency is real big irresponsible firm.

Mann travel ticketing travel agency is real big irresponsible firm. people who lives in New zealand please do not waste your time and money . they took money but after not shows any kind of responsibility .. Me and my friend has very bad experience from Mann travel . if anyone need proof their careless i can inbox ..

Carol L.
Carol L.

Terrible Customer Service

If you want Customer Service do not use Mann Travel. They never respond to emails and did not provide any assistance when we uncounted problems with flights. Terrible. Recommend avoiding!

Kartik
KartikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Service I got from...... had to buy a new ticket which cost me $1220 dollars one way and lose of one week pay...

They cancelled my return ticket without informing me... neither the airline or Mann travel informed me about this.... airlines said they informed Mann travels but I had no information... had to buy a another single ticket which cost $1220 one way.... terrible service... they just rip me off

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.
Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.