Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 2 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (25)
  • Ease of Booking

A. Kang
A. KangMelbourne

Refund

Anon
Anon

Unresponsive

Not answering calls. No replies to emails.I understand their Indian call centre is in lockdown but what about Australian office? I booked in Australia.
My flights got cancelled last week and my tickets were refundable. I applied for refund And got nothing. No answer, no calls.
Has this company gone into liquidation? If so what happens to my refund? Has the airline refunded Mann travels and have they collapsed?
Airline won’t help as I booked with agent.
Everyone is in trouble but at least answer emails? Emails are bouncing saying “delivery has been delayed”.

GurpreetWestern Australia

Terrible

Terrible customer service, my flight malindo air got cancelled, but mann travel refusing to give money back. They don't even attend my call anymore. Didn't bother to call back either. Its been 15 days now but they refused to return money although airline say i am eligible for full refund. Crap service. Do not book from these desi's as they want to rip off people. Very irresponsible agency. Shame on you guys

MAULIK Prajapati
MAULIK PrajapatiSouthwest, VIC

Make money with wrong information

Mann TravelMann Travel

Best in making fool of Innocent Customers.

Mann TravelMann Travel

Terrible support after booking the ticket with them

There is clearly we are getting less price on the airways official website. Mann travels adding penalty (as per the terms) + extra fee (not ideal) on the booking which we had made earlier. I am calling them from the past 6 days to change my travel date, still not getting any proper response. This is my first and last time booking with this Mann travels and I strictly not recommend this to anyone

Sampath K.
Sampath K.

I do agree no one is going to work for free, no one is running a charity here. I am saying you should at least work for the money you are getting.

Harsh Nandal
Harsh NandalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely worst fake unprofessional

Ravi Patel

Worst customer services and not reliable at all

Booked ticket for Mumbai to Ahmedabad, on airport there was no booking, had to buy another ticket,
it s been two week, Mann travel cant figure out what happen not answering my questions. No refund on ticket.
Staff are very rude

Ravi Patel

today again I rang but Anmol and Rinku said, Concern team will ring back, It's 3 hours now no reply.

harpreet B.
harpreet B.Sydney, NSW

Poor service never get refund from them

Poor service been calling them from last three months regarding tickets refunds every time i have to listen one thing only that you will get your money back within 8 to 10 days after 10 days. Call them again i get to listen same thing again and again. If they ask you they will call you back just forget about it.

Nirav B.
Nirav B.

Absolutely rubbish and only interested in booking new ticket and charge money when flight cancelled from airline.

Highly recommend not to use service from Mann travel. There is no such thing called customer service exist within their team. When you try to change date they will not respond to you at all. Furthermore, when airline cancel flight in that case you suppose to get full refund but these guys make you to pay cancellation charge

Best v.
Best v.Gippsland, VIC

Mann travel ticketing travel agency is real big irresponsible firm.

Mann travel ticketing travel agency is real big irresponsible firm. people who lives in New zealand please do not waste your time and money . they took money but after not shows any kind of responsibility .. Me and my friend has very bad experience from Mann travel . if anyone need proof their careless i can inbox ..

Inder
InderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experienced

Rohan was great help in as he helped out in less time and was accurate with the need as I have been a regular customer with you guys
Inder singh
regardsThanks mann travel

Trip CompletedNo
Carol L.
Carol L.

Terrible Customer Service

If you want Customer Service do not use Mann Travel. They never respond to emails and did not provide any assistance when we uncounted problems with flights. Terrible. Recommend avoiding!

Himanshu G.
Himanshu G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst people to deal with

I called them 2 times and they start asking your name, email and pH. When you provide them they ask they can't verify you. How can they verify you if you calling them first time.
Most importantly you are asking about ticket fares, they deal with as you as you are talking to the bank or immigration. Sorry sir we can't verify you. What was the date you called us last time and these kind of rubbish questions
They literally waste your 10 min in the first conversation.

I hung up the phone and got better deals somewhere else. Where they ask you initial questions such as what dates you wanna travel, from where rather than getting your personal details for creating a database for their company.

Stupid people with stupid service.

Excellent service

Thanks Sahil for your immense help.Answered all queries with patience and was very supportive and helpful throughout the call. Will recommend friends and families to contact mann travels for their requirements.

Trip CompletedNo

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.
Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.