Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 3 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (25)
  • Ease of Booking

Lee

LeeSydney

Absolutely terrible. Use them if you want a couple of hundred bucks off your ticket but like being treated like garbage

Absolutely terrible. Use them if you want a couple of hundred bucks off your ticket but don't use them if you want anything like service. The way they treat their customers explains why travel agents are going out of business and online travel agents will be the only ones who survive. Ignore Mann travel and choose a travel agent who actually wants your business.

Worst ever experience. Don,t waste your time

Rajiv

RajivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude agent!

One of the worst booking agent I ever seen in my life we decided price and blocked ticket and after 12 hrs when I am going to pay they told me price change agent name is Ricky he is very rude and even I m not preferring given one star

Baljit S.

Baljit S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complaint against Bhupinder Singh

The worst experience i ever had dealing with Travel company. I had to pay twice as Bhupinder Singh(Mann Travel agent) gave me commonwealth bank detail however i told him before that i want to pay by my ANZ account. Once transaction was completed he said he can't confirm the booking because he will not get funds straightway into company's account. I had to pay again from my commonwealth account as my mother is travelling in 2 days now have to wait 7-10 days for the refund. Very poor service.

Chris C

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No service at all

What customer service ? Emailed them twice to get some flight quotes for my upcoming holiday, no reply.
Obviously too busy to be interested in getting new customers.
Will go to another agency.

Ravi KS

Ravi KSSydney, NSW

They cheat the price if you dont do your homework

Bhaskar Lumbhani

Bhaskar LumbhaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience ever

Terrible

Kartik

KartikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Service I got from...... had to buy a new ticket which cost me $1220 dollars one way and lose of one week pay...

They cancelled my return ticket without informing me... neither the airline or Mann travel informed me about this.... airlines said they informed Mann travels but I had no information... had to buy a another single ticket which cost $1220 one way.... terrible service... they just rip me off

Diggy

DiggyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Lady on the phone sounded rude and not explaining properly. Very casual attitude and unprofessional. Mann travels charges 2 % on visa or Mastercard. There ticket prices were expensive too.would not recommend.

yasir

yasirVictoria

Great service but couldn't keep up the promises to call back.

Mohit was great but could notkeep up the promises to call back. will recommend mann travels to friends and family. I could recommend Mohit but i don't trust his commitments.

Harry

HarryAlice spring

Ticket not been issued even after paying for more than 48 hrs....& still waiting

San B

San BMELBOURNE

Terrible service

Terrible service. Spoken to a girl "[name removed]", was told that dates on air india cannot be changed and she wasn't interested to listen. I have got it changed directly from the air india. Not buying from you anymore.

Nope nope

Nope nopeMelbourne

Worst Customer Service

Refund process is very lengthy and customer service is horrible.
Suggested the time for refund is 10-12 weeks and they take another 7-10 business days to refund customer money.
Don't understand why???
Very disappointed.

Ahmed

AhmedAuckland

Absolutely Ridiculous

I have used Mann travel services earlier this year. They have absolutely no idea how to communicate and have no clue how to take care of their customers and their concerns. I have been told initially that I will get hotel voucher for my booking at Thailand and for some reason they have changed their statement on every call and every second email. I have booked everything by myself and they are totally rip off. I am utterly disappointed with their services and I would recommend everyone to avoid using their services.

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.