Mann Travel

Mann Travel (page 4 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (25)
  • Ease of Booking

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor service..

Cancelled my booking and had to wait 2 months for the refund to come through.. on top I had to experience crap service by the staff..

tanvi
tanviSydney

Worst service and higher prices

Rude and unprofessional staff

Unprofessional staff asks for your number and email address before they can help you. Hung up on me upon complaining

Hemi
HemiMelbourne

Worst customer service

I called them and organized a ticket.The ticket price was 990 dollars. They sent me the link and when I wanted to pay they are asking me to pay 1051 dollars.The consultant is saying it's a human error.I had this problem with them before too.I am ready to go to consumer Affairs against them.

First fool
First foolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Misguide and disgusting

I booked return ticket asked for specific airline. It was all on phone person booked ticket and asked me to transfer money as I got ticket I asked to cancel immediately refused to do so and will charge 550 if you want to cancel.

No No
No NoBrisbane

Nuisance, do not give them your number!

Complete and utter nuisance! Do not make the mistakes of giving them your number!!!

I made the mistake of calling them to get airfares to India.
They asked me to wait on the line for 10 minutes or give my number so they can call me back, so I did.

Since then I have received over 10 calls (and of late calls on Private Number) from these guys even though I have asked them to remove me from their list.

Shameful service and worst part is their prices are not even cheap.

Stressful

Slowest possible service. I had to make around 10 calls several calls every day to get my ticket. Everyone working there tells ; we will call you back in 10 mins and I had to call back every 3-4 hours. Favourite pharase of everyone ; this service is not available.. very very bad experience.. highly not recommended.

PK P
PK PMelbourne

Good but no refund of tax upon cancellation

Service, turn around time, booking representative and comms where good.
However when it comes to cancellation of ticket, it seems they were not happy and no willing to return airport tax. Singapore airlines advised that we can get all taxes back from travel agent if we cancel flight.
However (Beware of fine prints) your booking with Man Travel says if you cancel flight ticket you will be charged couple of hundreds of dollar per ticket which automatically wipe off your refund of tax.

Rav
RavMelbourne

Terrible!!!

I inquired about a fare but wasn’t interested in going forward. And since that day I started receiving nonstop follow up calls. And to my shock they were bloody calling 11pm in night, which is absolutely absurd. May be Mann Travel look into it and address the issue and make sure you don’t step in someone’s privacy.

Poor customer service

They are really bad service never book a ticket b from them they book my wrong ticket and I told them I want to book my ticket after a week and they book after a month and When I told them to change they told me to pay $500 they are really crap even they don’t apologise they did mistake. For everyone never never go with this agency poor customer service they took my money and now they want me to pay 500$ more..when I said paid already and you book my wrong ticket they don’t bother what they did and just asking to pay more.

ALI AFTAB
ALI AFTABMelbourne

Could’ve been better

I have been booking flights with Mann Travels for 3-4 years. Overall service is good. There are few good staff members (Melbourne Office) like Sahil and Sajjad. But there are few irresponsible ones too. For example, some reps don’t call back and totally forgets who you are...

Secondly, English language is an issue for few reps. If you guys want to target larger market, you have to hire reps who speak clear english.

Looking forward to book more flights with Mann Travels but a better customer service would be highly appreciated

Kinds regards,
Ali Aftab

Worst Experience

Only interested in sales, after sales they do not care. they only interested in making their profits, I travel extensively, and this was the worst customer service experience. Never recommeded

Worst

[name removed] is disgusting women she took the money and never booked my ticket , she is worst and I wanna complaint against her. After 4 hours of acknowledgment they called me and said that your ticket has been cancelled. I paid $36 more to get my ticket confirmation.

Aryal
AryalSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Their terms and conditions are terrible as they keep changing it even after you sign (acknowledge) and making the payment. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Different person saying different things during different stages. I wrote them an email with my disappointment but response is not satisfactory. Waste of time and energy while booking a ticket with them. Will never recommend them to others.

Rip me off

Book over the phone when ask to change the ticket charged $325 where as other agents are ready to do it for $80 but they can't as they locked the ticket. Which can only be changed by the first provider (mann travels). Terrible customer service.

Kawal
Kawal

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.
Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.