Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (27)
  • Ease of Booking

Thanks Jerry for great services

He helped me to book best available flight with best deal and make everything confirmed for hassle free flights. His help is Really appreciated. I recommended mann travel to all.
Thanks mann travel especially Jerry

Customer service

Ronnie was helpful in getting my ticket details immediately, without any hassle. He later followed up if, I received the tickets. The only thing was Mann travel could have given better pricing or may be credit card charges can be waived off.

Taranpreet s.

Taranpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nitin

Nitin helped me very well.He booked my ticket in no time.I recommened Nitin for flight booking.He is doing good job and very friendly to me.Thank you soo much.You did good job.

Inder

InderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experienced

Rohan was great help in as he helped out in less time and was accurate with the need as I have been a regular customer with you guys
Inder singh
regardsThanks mann travel

Rakesh kumar

Rakesh kumarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rohan Sharma

Thank Rohan sir for organise a good flight for us
You are such a good person
Who help us to choose a good flight even with good price
Thanks mann travel

Booking TypeFlights
Sandeep

SandeepPerth, WA

Rohan

Good and efficient service, I will recommend to all my family and friends for all future travel plans.
Rohan was very professional and helpful and had a hassle free experience.

Friendly and best airfare deal provider

Nitin told me about flight changes .thnx for that and hope that my journey will be gud and I will be provided with every amenities as stated while booking tickets

Good one

It was good experience so far Because last time i had bad experience with mann travel. I am just waiting for the day am flying.Hopefully everything according to the plan

Ease of Booking
toral

toralMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good reliable and cheap tickets comparatively

Have booked tickets with them 3 times by now. good service. so far so good. Thanks to agent Nitin Mehta for his service. I have nothing more to say this is an honest opinion.

Excellent service provided

Service provided by Rick. He helped me through all the enquiries i had and was being patient to answer all the questions. Very professional and helpful. I definitely recommend mann travels to my friends.

Tej Mann

Tej MannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Support Team love Kumar Best Service

Absolutely appreciates their customer support team especially Love Kumar who made my booking easy and helped me throughout the process. I am very grateful to Love Kumar for being patient with me and providing me with best available options. My experience with Mann travels was great and I will highly recommend their service for any one looking to book tickets in future. Thank you so much Love Kumar

Shweta S.

Shweta S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ronnie helped with hassle free booking

I booked my parents tickets and was given best price and good service. Ronnie was extremely helpful and explained everything very well. Tickets were booked in few minutes. Thank you

Change of flight timings

All the information regarding my flight timings informed by one of the Mann travel representative Nitin Mehta on time
I m thankful to them for providing and updating me regarding this

Service is good

I would say good service by Nitin Mehta and also I have been receiving too much of calls instead of email. Since I am at work so doesnt have time to answer the calls. Emails should work instead of calls.

Excellent Customer service

It was a good experience booking my airline tickets with Mann travel and especially Ronnie provided an excellent customer support explaining all deals and scenarios very patiently, much appreciated his help

Excellent service

Thanks Sahil for your immense help.Answered all queries with patience and was very supportive and helpful throughout the call. Will recommend friends and families to contact mann travels for their requirements.

Great service - Mann travels

Mumtaz from the scheduling team was great with her service and helped me with my changes in the flight timings promptly. I am happy with the feedback time and overall service.

Manish

ManishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Assistance Access

Rohan from Mann Travels helped getting the wheel access updated to the itinerary without any issues. Thanks Rohan great job. Good service from Mann with ticket bookings and service after.

Parneet

ParneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sahil and Sonakshi was Good

No additional fees was charged
Very polite and helpful
They chase up things and gave good customer service
Extremely satisfied by there team attitude
Good work team Mann travels keep it up

ronnie was good

Ronnie was good.
there was no additional fee
did the needful. kept checking and provided good deal an option with flights booking.
constantly kept in touch
it was easy to adjust

Booking TypeFlights

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi

They will contact You ASAP if they wanted payment from you... not if the money has to be refunded to you. Their service is also great only until the tickets are booked with them but once payment is done they don’t provide any service. Worst travel agency..

Neha K.

Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.