Mann Travel

Srishti is an asset to mann travel

Srishti is perfect in helping me get the best fare every time i want tickets ... only thing i would suggest is remove surcharge for regular customers.... best part is they are availble 24/7

Good service

I liked the service .it was great job she did excellent job dealing with customer I am thankful for kind service I wish you good luck for your future. Thanks for your all staff members

good service

Excellent service by priya rasotra. Thanks to her for booking my flight according to my dates
sHe helped me find the best flight time and rate
We do recommend mann travels thanks

Professional

Purchased two tickets from Sydney to Delhi very last minute..quick and professional service from Sahil. Very enthusiastic
Great work .....Mann Travel....
Will definitely come back......
Attention to detail..... very convenient....
Cheap and competitive price...

Great Service provided by Deepanshu

I have always booked my flight with Mann, Deepanshu from Mann travels was corteous, patient and very helpful in booking a ticket fro myself.

Good service Sahil

Good service - Sahil consultant excellent
We have received proper quote and price.
We go generally with Mann, it’s an excellent service. Will suggest it always

Good Service

Booked a return ticket to Chennai from Auckland . The staff who dealt with my requirement - SACHIN UTTREJA - was very polite , well mannered and very patient in his service and obliged me with all the information I had wanted to know before I could finally go ahead with the booking . I commend him for his good attitude to the customers and therefore I would definitely recommend MANN TRAVELS to anyone who would need to get travel advice and do their bookings .

This is perfect

We got a fantabulous customer service from Abby at Mann Travels. He left no stone unturned for ya to get these tickets. He took soo much of pain for us back and forth. I really appreciate his help and the amazing service given by him. Thank you soo much Abby. You are an asset to Mann Travel.

Hi just booked 4 tickets from Mann travel. I spoke with Sahil. He gives me best and competitive price great deal.i am happy with there service. I will recommend to my friend and other people.

It’s good

I booked a ticket and Abby was really helpful to us for poking a ticket until the confirmation and he check all the possibilities

Very good service

Thanks for all the help by Mann Travel .Special thanks to rishi. I will rate u A++.
I will recommend my friends to do go with Mann travel for their bookings .

Good service

Awesome service ,quick response I recommend Mann travel for there best travel services thanks a lot Sahil de best work .

Good service

I contact your office on Thursday latenight to get tickets forfor Auckland. Mr Sahil was on the other side. He helped us in very proffetional way. Thank you for the service provided.

Great Service

Abbi looked after me very well and his customers service skills are excellent. I always use Mann travels and they always make a good deal for their customers. Thank you.

Prateeksha

she was good in her follow ups, due to her follow up I have brought the tickets.
She can better in future. Good luck and all the best. best regards

Good customer service

Prateeksha was very helpful and stayed calm during the process of booking my ticket to chennai, she was very professional and made it so easy to book my ticket online. Job well done.

Very convenient

I booked my trip to India by calling Mann travel I can’t believe how easy this was for me, it’s just took minutes to do so. So I personally prefer to choose Mann travel while planning to fly.

Staff really helpful

International
person
easy to book by talking on phone to staff. could not book online as the website gave an error. But staff was very helpful.
Thank you very much for your help.

Excellent customer service

I would like to submit my review for Abby who was very polite to us and answered all my queries patiently.Excellent customer service.
Keep Growing Abby

Patience, Attention to detail, Courteous.

Booked a trip to India over the phone
Spoke to Mona, Annie and Mohit. Excellent team work. Mohit was especially good in taking time to finalise the tickets, cross checking all details and ensuring all questions answered patiently as well as ensuring special requests put through. Got e tickets within minutes. Very happy with Mann travels.