Mann Travel

Never book with Mann travels!

Cheated us with $250! When we rung again, before the ticket was issued. They immediately sent the issued ticket!!

Please NEVER BOOK with them as they will steal your money away. We dealt with [name removed] and he is only kind until the amount is paid to them, after which he will speak very rudely.

Mohit Dhawan

Good Service received from Mohit Dhawan, he has provided the help required and was prompt and courteous. Hope to have the same service after sales if required. thanks for the help.

Trip Completed No

Absolutely Ridiculous

I have used Mann travel services earlier this year. They have absolutely no idea how to communicate and have no clue how to take care of their customers and their concerns. I have been told initially that I will get hotel voucher for my booking at Thailand and for some reason they have changed their statement on every call and every second email. I have booked everything by myself and they are totally rip off. I am utterly disappointed with their services and I would recommend everyone to avoid using their services.

Very poor service..

Cancelled my booking and had to wait 2 months for the refund to come through.. on top I had to experience crap service by the staff..

Dear Sam, Kindly share your full name and contact details to investigate the matter. We are unable to get any record in the name of Sam. In general, refund processing time is 8- 12 weeks and same has been mentioned in the terms & conditions of the itinerary as well as refund form. We are sorry if you have not read and understood the conditions. I would request you to please go through them once again. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to email on info@manntravel.com.au with your name and contact details. Thanks Mann Travel

Worst service and higher prices

Its the worst service I have experienced. Staff is soo rude and told me that I have to book tickets in just 20 minutes or else u will not able to get this tickets. They made many mistakes while writing name on the tickets, amd they charged too for correction. Charging rate is that higher, that I can buy another ticket from that panelty. However, the main airlines didn't take any charges from them although they are charging $300 for just correct a single letter,even thoughbif wasn't my fault. It was staff mistake. They dont even give us time for review. If we take a little time, they will say don't tale much time or else the airline will cancel the bookings. Its the worst experience ever I had in my life. Never book with this people again, never suggest anyone "Mann Travel". Will take many actions towards this for exploitation of customers. Please make sure any one if u book the ticket please ask some time to review ticket before acknowledging it, they will say its not my mistake. Very very very worst service, wasn't expected. By doing this they are represent the bad service of main airlines also. As they will tell that we are not charging, "Malaysian airlines" is charging. Totally wrong, I made inquiry with Malaysia airline, they won't charge a single cent for correction. Totally worst thing they said about airlines. Airline people are more reliable and giving best service than u guys.

Rude and unprofessional staff

Unprofessional staff asks for your number and email address before they can help you. Hung up on me upon complaining

Horrible service, they lie to get business

I booked an international flight with them, was getting a little bit cheaper online but their representative guaranteed that I would get a cash back which would make their price cheaper than online prices.
It’s been 2 months I have been following up with them about the cash back! Each time I call, someone else picks up and gives a “guarantee” that my issue would be resolved in 24-48hours. Bunch of liars!

Worst customer service

I called them and organized a ticket.The ticket price was 990 dollars. They sent me the link and when I wanted to pay they are asking me to pay 1051 dollars.The consultant is saying it's a human error.I had this problem with them before too.I am ready to go to consumer Affairs against them.

Misguide and disgusting

I booked return ticket asked for specific airline. It was all on phone person booked ticket and asked me to transfer money as I got ticket I asked to cancel immediately refused to do so and will charge 550 if you want to cancel.

Dear First Fool, Could you please share your Name or Email ID to find out the records ? We are unable to find any call or purchase records in which cancellation charges of $ 550 was advised. There is no record in our customer database with your profile name. Please inbox your details at info@manntravel.com.au to investigate the matter. Thanks Mann Travel

Stressful

Slowest possible service. I had to make around 10 calls several calls every day to get my ticket. Everyone working there tells ; we will call you back in 10 mins and I had to call back every 3-4 hours. Favourite pharase of everyone ; this service is not available.. very very bad experience.. highly not recommended.

Terrible!!!

I inquired about a fare but wasn’t interested in going forward. And since that day I started receiving nonstop follow up calls. And to my shock they were bloody calling 11pm in night, which is absolutely absurd. May be Mann Travel look into it and address the issue and make sure you don’t step in someone’s privacy.

Dear Rav, We are not able to find the details in the name of "RAV" in our system. Can you please share your contact details ( Phone number or email ID) to investigate your concern and address the issue? We usually do not call customers if they are not interested to purchase. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your details at info@manntravel.com.au for further investigation. Thanks Mann Travel

Rip me off

Book over the phone when ask to change the ticket charged $325 where as other agents are ready to do it for $80 but they can't as they locked the ticket. Which can only be changed by the first provider (mann travels). Terrible customer service.

Dear Kawal, We regret to hear about your unpleasant experience recently in regards to your ticket date change. But please find that any re-issuance and refunds, once ticket issued incurs fees. And this is advised to all the customers in advance before the payment is taken for issuing tickets. Same was done in your case. We informed you beforehand and you agreed upon it too. Please check your email sent on Jul 09 at the time of booking. Date change charges are as per airlines fare rules on which we have no control. We also charge our admin fee from all our customers to re-issue tickets and the same were agreed upon by you before purchasing a ticket. Please note all companies charge the fee for the service. Nothing in this world is free. Charged amount of $ 325 includes the airline fee and Mann Travel fee. Airline charges can be verified from airline anytime. No other agent will pay the airline fee from his pocket. You have not been ripped off as the charged fee is genuine & you were agreed upon. You made the changes as per your wish. Mann Travel did not force you to change and pay. We always send and recap the fare rules & conditions at the time of booking to all clients and strongly suggest checking the details thoroughly before purchase. We strive to do our best to provide best to all our clients. Once again thank you for your feedback. Regards, Mann TravelSir you guys have locked the ticket so only you can change the dates. I contacted the other travel agency who has asked for $80 but they could not change it as you have locked it and forget about explaining your excuses for riping me as this is my last ticket done by you.Dear Kawal, It is the policy of Airline that only the agent who has issued the ticket can do amendments or cancellation and this rule applies to all agents. If you would have booked the ticket from another agent, then also airline or third agent cannot change. He can say any amount as he knows nothing can be done. Secondly, the reissue fee of the airline on your ticket was AUD 150 plus fare and tax diff., so it is not possible for another travel agent to change with AUD 80 when the actual cost is higher. The fee charged by the airline can be verified from them anytime. The explanation is not an excuse, it was clearly advised to you at the time of booking, which you have not read and now blaming the agent for ripping. You should have read the fare conditions at the time of booking rather than making issue after changes. For future, we should suggest you try another agent and read all terms & conditions at the time of purchase as travel and conditions can be quite complex. Thanks Mann Travel

very dissappointing

Too many phn calls, too many emails . Each time speaking to a different person. Demanding payment immediately without giving time. for group bookings, each traveler would pay to one account. But your staff gave each one a separate reference number different to booking number and gave real hard time. I had about 30 emails which is too much of a hassle.

Dear Mahaluxmy, We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused while making the payment. The agent was trying to make the things simple by allocating the payment passenger wise, however, it got complicated. We are really sorry for that and appreciate your feedback; it helps us to improve our services. We value your business with us and look forward to serve you in future. Regards, Mann Travel

Painful Service

If you contact them once, they expect you to buy the tickets.. They force you, keeps calling you and even shouts at you until you buy...Once you say you are not interested then they just treat you as a crap... What a worst service... This happened to me not just once...

Dear John, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we did not get your details in our database. No call number or booking history has been found with name of John. Regards, Mann Travel

If you want to deal with 10 different people for 1 ticket AND screw your booking call mann travels call centre and if you want best service deal with Melbourne clayton office.

Dear Poonam, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your experience with call center staff and glad to know you are happy with service provided by Clayton office team. We appreciate your feedback; it’s what keeps us improving.If there is anything else we can do for you, please do inform us. Regards, Mann Travel

Poor Customer Service and False Dodgy Promotions

Do not book tickets with them, their customer service is shocking and doesn't understand customer needs. Very poor customer service would give zero stars if there was. Live chat person takes ages to respond to your query. Received an sms today at 11.00 am called them at 11.30 been advised promotion is over. The agents information changes every time you speak and have dodgy promotions and keep bombarding customers with false promotions. They need to honour the promotions if they are bombarding customers with sms regards fare promotions. Live chat person was not helpful at all takes 13 minutes to respond with a 3 letter answer as YES!!! Not good at all I have wasted 2 hrs of my precious time just to check a promotion. Do not believe in their dodgy promotions!!!! They are shifty beware!!!

Dear Tim, We regret to hear about your unpleasant experience recently over chat. That was truly not our intention to ignore your conversation by taking longer for responding. We really appreciate your feedback, and hope you are going to give us a another chance to make it right. I would also take this chance to comment on your points- 1. Extended waiting time on chat responses are all due to longer chat queues sometime we have to answer. As all our chats/phone/email/etc queries our of same importance and we try to serve at the best of our possibility. In this case you should have provided your contact number for a call back, to save your time as we have that facility too. 2. Sending promotions is our responsibility to update our clientele about the current promotion offered by different airlines as per the fares they come up with. We never make any fares. 3. Lastly, the offered fares ultimately depends on the seats availability in that fare and that is completely controlled by the airlines again. It is our pleasure to give you the fares advertised as long as the seats availability is there on your proposed dates and within that promotional fare. We hope you do not judge the whole company with this one experience. We strive to do our best to provide best to all our clients. Finally, I would request you to share your contact details (phone number and email ID) to investigate your matter and assist you further on your inquiry. Once again thank you for your feedback. Warm Regards Mann Travel

Poor Service

Called to check return fare.
One of the agents offered me 915 AUD and I told her would call back again to enquire about the fare in 5 minutes.
When I called back to enquire the fare it was a different person, he knew who I spoke to and said the same fare was not available and increased by 35 dollars.
When I asked him to put me through the agent who I spoke in the beginning, his response was that the agent finished for the day and was no longer available.
Worst customer service experience.

Bad service

Partap is the worst customer service guy . I don't want to book any ticket from you guys . You guys Charged extra bcz of him only . Other agent giving ticket with less price but you guys are charging 100 dollar extra . Bad service

Dear Harmandeep, We are sorry to hear about your experience with Pratap. We have investigated the issue and found that price was fluctuating from Airline side due to the availability of the seats in particular booking class. Since Airline fares and availability are not in our control, we always suggest our customers to pay instantly. It is unfortunate that you had to pay $ 100 extra. This incident was duly noted and an action was taken on this issue . We hope your experience was pleasing with other consultants and you are happy with the overall solution. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Extra charges on peak

They charge me 420 dollars for extent my return ticket never ever use their service again. I asked thai airlines they gave me quote of 50 dollars.They just have money minding game.

Dear Mr Yuvraj, After the investigation, it has been found that you paid $ 350 for the changes of Thai airways ticket. Other $ 70 payment was made for new ticket from Amritsar to Delhi. Thai Airways penalty on your ticket was $ 150 plus fare difference of $ 30 and tax difference of $ 1.30. We have only charged $ 124 as our admin fee.The amount paid to airline can be verified from them anytime. We always send a copy of the terms & conditions ( alongwith penalties) to our customers. If there was any difficulty in understanding the conditions, you should have asked us at same time or before doing changes on the ticket. We value your business with us. If any of the airline staff informed you less charges, please ask them to provide in writing and we are happy to take the case to Thai Airways for the refund. Should you have further queries, please feel free to email - info@manntravel.com.au.

Very rude and not responsible

I booked a ticket yesterday n acknowledge it n was going to pay,but i forgot the exact amount n called them,but they were closed.n in the middlenight(australian standard time) they called n asked why i didn't pay.i had a meeting next morning.i couldnot sleep after their call.i had to cancel meeting as i was feeling awful.i was frustrated,agitated.if you give your staff excess to international flight timing,why dont you tell them about time difference.can they call anytime? Very irresponsible and rude.