100% · 20%

Taste
Brand Manager for Mannatech Empact+? Claim your listing.

James Hannan
James HannanMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

The absolute best energy drink I have ever had

I am a full time martial artist and love staying fit. Many times I am pushing my body to the limit and have very little in reserves.
Since using Empact+ I can train longer and recover faster. I love the flavour and will have up to 3 of these per day as I get closer to a major event. Show details
Paulette
Paulette

My afternoon energy is a thing of the past! I love my Empact+ energy drink!

I always know when it's 3:00 PM in the afternoon. My eyes start closing, my body sags and my mind becomes a total blur. Caffeine does not work. Then I started drinking Empact+ in 16 ounces of water. This drink is designed to be a pre-during-and-post workout drink for a daily workout. Let'st's fact it, just living each day is a workout. It has not artificial anything and is a great substitute for the energy drink that comes in a little red bottle which is full of chemicals. Empact+ is cheaper and it REALLY WORKS.