2Mannatech OsoLean Powder

Mannatech OsoLean Powder Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Mannatech OsoLean Powder? Claim your listing.
Marlene D.
Marlene D.

Does it gives you diarrhea?

Sylvia d
Sylvia d

How long does it take to loose weight when using mannatech ospleanq?

Anika
Anika

Hallo. I'm starting today with osolean. Need to know when will I see results?

Sally

Does it work, I feel it’s paid to review

Megan R.
Megan R.

Can I mix my osolean with full cream to put in my coffee.?

Does it work

Ria G.
Ria G.

Does this product also work well with low carb high fat like Keto?

yolandie l.
yolandie l.

Hi! Is Osolean 100% Whey?

Marilynm
Marilynm

Why does my body pain of Osolean?

Lebogang K.

How about meal plans, do I have to change my meals?

Win

Our products goes well with all other meals.. so you can keep your meal plans and go from it with the Osolean... you will notice you feel different. If I may help again, pls don’t hesitate to contact me

Win

My email address if you want more informations:
w_newburn@yahoo.com.au

Andrea

Low carb is best when it comes to meal plans

Lebogang K.

When I use Osolean, do I change my diet?

Win

Hi, Lebogang,.... I did not totally changed my diet, I ate my usual food, especially my favourites. The only thing I noticed is I eat less...

Christa
Christa

Can I mix Osolean with my Herbalife Formula 1 Shake ?

Andrea

Sure, no problem, mixes well in hot or cold liquids

Jam A
Jam A

Hi I just wanna know. How many kg one can lose in one week?

Julia C
Julia C

Its better to go by a centimetres, as weight is always a cummination of bone, muscle, fat, hair, skin, organs, teeth, basically all your body bits.....centimeters actually show more how much fat you have lost. A body scan is even better. I lost 16 cm in my first month. That's a lot of tummy, leg and arm FAT.

Judy W.
Judy W.

What about excess skin from losing weight

Julie
Julie

Where can I buy osolean finding it hard to purchase?

Racquel Courtney

Hi Julie, I can email you a link if you like to email me I can reply to it with the link and information you need. My email address is racquelcourtney@gmail.com

Rosy

Do I have to keep taking osolean continuously .. Like if I stop it after achieving my desired weight do I have to be on the watch if I will regain the weight lost..??

Racquel Courtney

Hi Rosy, no the beauty of Osolean is it helps you retain your muscle so you can come off when you have reached your desired weight and you should maintain that and not have the Yoyo affect you have with other products.

Rosy

Thanks Racquel.. That helps..!:)

Katetheo
Katetheo

I have been on osolean for one day now and I am struggling with the taste and texture of the drinks mixed with the osolean. Someone posted on here saying it was good with milo. Which I am happy to try, but will they interfere with weight loss?

shirley bossard
shirley bossard

Hi Katetheo, my answer to your question is very late so I hope you have been able to find your answers through your consultant. This may help other readers who may have similar questions.

You can mix your Osolean into delicious smoothies with almond milk, light milk, water, soy or coconut water. Add berries, banana, pineapple or cacao make up different preferences and don't be afraid to experiment. If you need to sweeten a little, try adding just a few drops of maple syrup as its full of goodness, never cane sugars. You can make up your smoothie as a meal replacement by adding chia seeds or seeds of choice, breakfast is the best to do that.

Freeze little bags of fruit pieces so you only have to grab the bag out of the freezer and throw it all together in a blender or bullet blender. Osolean works beautifully in smoothies. Your body will feel calm and healthy, your energy will increase as your fat burns off naturally.

You can also add to yogurt with some fruit on top. Just watch the sugar content of what you are adding and enjoy.

Kayla Browning
Kayla Browning

Where can I buy osolean from?

Helshep
Helshep

I am an Osolean distributor and can be contacted by email at helenmannatech@gmail.com

lisamae
lisamae

What is the best liquid to mix OsoLean with? I can't handle the thick and gloppy texture, so I'm wondering what tastes best and goes down easiest for others.

l0ves_ch0c0late
l0ves_ch0c0late

Milo or cadbury chocolate milk powder seems to work best :)

alba
alba

Do you have osolean gluten free as I am intrested to talk 2 someone?

Lauraw

Hi, Osolean is Gluten free. If you would like more information feel free to private message me on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/uthfultransformation. I am currently taking it and it is easy and works. Thanks!

Judith Gilliland
Judith Gilliland

I was on this product a few years ago, I lost a lot of weight on it. How do I find out more information about Osolean??

Lauraw

Hi Judith, If you are still interested in Osolean and would like some more info please let me know at uthfultransformation@gmail.com. I can help you with information and our program. We will be having a new 90 day challenge starting soon and this includes a 90 day money back guarantee as we know you will get results. Thanks. Laura

Debbie
Debbie

Can one take Osolean powder while on chronic medication?

Weightloss that Rocks
Weightloss that Rocks

As Osolean is a food based product, its Ok to have it with med ication. :)