Mannix

Mannix (page 2 of 3)

2.4

John

JohnAdelaide

I can't select less but it's zero stars for me

Mannix - Holden Hill

jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

Mannix Morphett Vale

Mannix Morphett Vale have been courteous, and professional, they had a delay on the unit delivery and informed me every step about what was happening. The install team were good, got on with the job and did really well.
I got a great Fujitsu ducted unit for a great price, used it the first day, no hiccups.
Really happy about the whole process, from start to finish.
They consulted me about all the vent and return placements, which were tricky with the steel frame, and I'm very impressed from the office staff, to the consultants, to the installers.

Wayne Graham

Wayne GrahamModbury Heights

Only lasted 7days

I purchased a duct-ed air-condition system from Mannix (Parafield) installed on the 3rd November. Switched the unit on for the first time on the 10th November. The system isn't operating?? Rang Mannix who passed the issue on to the manufacturer! No technician available until Monday ? With a hot weekend coming up, i am not pleased with the product or the service.

Bailes Bailey

Bailes Bailey

Poor customer service

They don't listen, don't call back and don't care once you buy from them mannix air lawnton they just won't help ya.

Polly

PollyAdelaide

Happy

from seeing the sale consultant to installation took no time at all. One little hickup was sorted with Micheal the manager. So pleased with the product, the service and after sales service.

C.H.Norton

C.H.NortonAdelaide

Best service I have had

Had air conditioning x2 and solar panels fitted by Mannix. Air-conditioners have never failed.
solar panel inverter blew up after 2 1/2 years and Mannix simply replaced the inverter for free. I would recommend them

rec

recAU

Read the reviews and stay away from MANNIX

Read the other reviews and DO NOT use Mannix

Bought gas and air con from Norwood store, sales consultant was Sam Mannix for both. As the other reviewers write there is no after sales service and they do whatever suits them. They have no customer service skills and you have to call and call and call to get anything - my unit didn't even work on installation and it was only after I followed up they finally had someone come and fix it. I'm still not happy but they have my money so have wiped their hands of it.

ryan

ryanadelaide

Excellent service

Purchased a ducted reverse cycle airconditioner from Mannix. Installation was clean an efficient. Salesman was helpful and friendly and Mannix had the cheapest price compared to other companies. Would highly recommend Mannix

They treat the customer like dirt

Mannix Kidman Park. Don't go to the Kidman Park Mannix store. Go to another Mannix store, or to another company.
Buyer beware! They had a nice guy down there called Todd who is no longer there. (I wonder why!) The salesmen working there now have no long term interest in keeping you as a customer. There were installation issues they refused to remedy. I had to pay $300 out of my own pocket to fix an issue they should have fixed under warranty. I will never go there again. Through their arrogant stupidity they have lost heaps of future business from me and my trade associates.

Frankly

FranklyAdelaide, 5125

They Do not honour warranty

I am amazed how this company is still in business, The dampers had a 15 year warranty on them and 2 years before the 15 years were up one of the dampers stopped working, Rang them i got a phone call back from the manager told me every thing was in hand. weeks later after not hearing and several emails i rang them back they told me it was still in hand.. another few weeks later rang again staff still had my details and still no phone call back and i do not expect one .The warranty they offer is complete garbage, .

Ducted Heating

I am very happy with Mannix. The service from salesman to installation was excellent. Their advice was good, the delivery of what they promised was good and on time. They even saved me $1500 by not using a duct on a flat roof. They could have easily ripped me off . I found them honest, reliable and easy to deal with. Thank you Peter, Wayne and the boys that helped with installation

David J. Mallett

David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mannix Kidman Park Excellent pre and post Sales customer service

Todd from the Kidman Park store provided extensive knowledge of air conditioner products and facilitated prompt and smooth air conditioner removal and installation using only competent and skilled staff, therefore excellent customer service.

The after sales support was wonderful whilst providing product clarification and also after sales product improvements.

Only very minor concerns was installation issues that were quickly and courteous resolved.

Don't buy under any circumstance from this company.

Mannix the most dodgy air conditioning in Australia, damaged property and damaged existing electrical gable on new houses. OTR requested that they fix one breach of the law but thedenIed the other mulishes damage on new installed electrical. Don't buy under any circumstance from this company.

Nick

Nick

Poor Service

Replaced ducted evaporative system. Installers broke 3 or 4 tiles on my roof. Informed to the Sales person or the manager at Morphetvale. He didn't even talk about that and send me the invoice without paying for damages. Installers didn't bring the warranty card or any paper works. Customer service is very poor. Still waiting for 25yrs warranty card.

Be warned, do not buy from Mannix

Ducted reverse cycle has not worked correctly since installment, cost over $10,000. Spoke to owner who was uninterested, on third call he pretended to be a salesman & said he would leave a message, never heard back from him of course. Any reputable air con business will roll their eyes when you mention Mannix along with their cheap inferior materials.

Tara

Taraadelaide

Forgot to turn the unit off!

The unit works fine, installer didn't bother to call once done as promised as I was at work. And left the unit running until I got back home. Not impressed about having to pay power bill for 8hours of ducted cooking. Store staff admitted "it was an oversight!" I was expecting a discount. But wasn't offered one. Anyways first and last time. Made the experience bitter.

Lemon -Over 3 months since installed and/still not working properly.

We had ducted evaporative and gas heater system installed. its still not working peoperly after 3 months, numerous follow up visits and repairs to both the heating and cooling! salesmans excuse was that it was maufactured in China and uses dodgy parts. It woud be great to know this before I spent nearly $10k. Still waiting on parts. Both heater and cooler were faulty. Installation was also poorly done. Salesman tells me he is embarrassed but that hasnt helped.
Avoid this company if you dont want frustration.

David50