MAP Latte Perfecto Milk Frother MMF-234B

MAP Latte Perfecto Milk Frother MMF-234B

3.0

2 reviews · Statistics

50% · 11 · 50%
See the Best Milk Frothers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul WQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Milk frother works great

Bought this milk frother about 5 years ago and have had no problems with it. Bought it in conjunction with a Lavazza coffee pod machine. Now find I need to replace the rubber in the lid seal as it has mould spots I can't remove. Show details
Steve B
Steve BSydney

Stopped working after one use

The day I received delivery of my milk frother from an online store, I tried it out and was happy with it. The following day it would not work at all. Thankfully the retailer has agreed to refund my money.

Show details