2Maple & Wattle Hair Custard

3.8

69% · 4217 · 28%

La la V.
La la V.Darling Downs, QLD

My granddaughters love these products

We had huge problems getting the girls to wash their hair untill Alice in wonderland hair care became a hit in the bathroom. Show details
Janine b.
Janine b.

Definitely my go to

Luv this product, leaves hair feeling so soft and healthy Show details
Chloe Jane
Chloe JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love It!!

I brought this for my daughter and have started using myself because not only does it leave your hair so soft and the brush glides straight through, it smells so good...for days!! Wish I discovered these products sooner, would have saved lots of tears when brushing my little girls hair. Show details
karen
karenNorth-West & West coast, TAS7 posts

In love with this product

I recommend maple a wattle hair custard to anyone with hsir Show details
Eliza
Eliza

Hair care and bodywash

These products are amazing makes my hair so soft and smells beautiful and the bodywash is so nice on the skin and refreshing if any one ask for good product s i recommend these products to everyone I know thankyou for making amazing these products will continue to buy more over time .
Kated28
Kated28South East Queensland, QLD

Best Hair Treatment

The Maple and Wattle Hair custard is the best hair treatment I have ever used. I have really long and thick hair. I use the hair custard every few weeks and afterwards my hair is left smelling amazing, and it feels so soft and looks so shiny and healthy. Despite how much hair i have, the hair custard spreads through it well and I don't need a huge amount to ensure my hair is covered (where as some other products I need half a jar for one use). This stuff is so good! Highly recommend.
Ann
Ann4 posts

Smells amazing & works so well

Love the smell & the service & unique product’s nothing else smells so beautiful & doesn’t give me a headache either. Just beautiful Show details
Michelle1769
Michelle1769Hobart, TAS11 posts

Life Saver!

This is our first exorcism preventer! It detangles, smoothes and makes it so much easier to brush her hair. Far less tears and tantrums. Plus the scents are gorgeous!
S.Blake
S.Blake

Love it!

This is brilliant! My hair and my daughters hair hasn’t felt sooo good in a long time!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Great product

Love it … can’t wait to try other scents will certainly be buying more
Bonbon
Bonbon

Amazing and smells so good you can eat

Use it on my 4 year old curls and it works a treat helps brushing the knots out and smells amazing :)
Megan
Megan

Love this!

I love how soft it makes my hair. I have naturally oily hair and use the custard twice a week and it hasn't made the oil worse.
Fee
FeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My only go to hair care now!!

Love love love this product!! I wish you made this in a larger container!!
Elizabeth
ElizabethQueensland
  Fair Incentive

This is the best thing ever I don’t think I would be alive if i didn’t have this

This is the most amazing product ever it is amazing and I would die without it. I definitely recommend buying this it has helped me so much
Heather Leana
Heather Leana

Never bought or tried

I keep receiving emails but it's funny cos I can't find your page on Facebook cos seems I've been blocked
Crystal S.
Crystal S.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst of the worst all round

I ordered multiple products of theirs including detangler spray, shampoo & conditioner, hair oil and bubble bath. Bubble bath stains the skin if you get it on you. The hair products are absolutely terrible and made my kids hair 10x worse!!! I tried to email their customer service to get some sort of sense out of why their products are terrible and they've sent me the same email TWICE even after in depth explanation of how I've used their products exactly how it's supposed to be used. They DONT CARE for their customers dissatisfaction and gave absolutely no help or reimbursement for such a terrible useless products! Show details
Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Maple & Wattle Hair Custard compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Product great, customer service poor

I have ordered several times with this company and always had the product delivered promptly. Although a little expensive, my daughter loves the variety of scents on her thick hair. On the last order, the wrong product was sent out (hair custard instead of shampoo). I contacted the company expecting them to ask me to send back the wrong product and they would send me the correct one, but no. They sent a return label for the wrong product and told me they would send out the conditioner when I made my next order!!! After many emails they would not budge and ended up not replying to me. I have since sent back the hair custard and I am awaiting a refund! Extremely poor customer service. Show details
Maple & Wattle
Maple & Wattle   DM

Hello Kim, we are very sorry to have sent you the wrong product. We emailed you a prepaid return label so we could help you, but we never received the product back, or an email with instructions.

Kate C.
Kate C.South East Queensland, QLD

Aeve
AeveSydney, NSW7 posts
lisaknight23
lisaknight23

I LOVE the hair custard!

My hair has never been this soft or smelled this nice before!! I also have the shampoo, conditioner, argan oil and fairy locks spray. I would 100% recommend all them!! I just want to try all the different fragrances because they are all amazing!!
Ianblueeyes