Marc Daniels Go Curly

Marc Daniels Go Curly Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Marc Daniels Go Curly? Claim your listing.
Ivy K.
Ivy K.

Does this product need a moose/gel or is it a curl cream and gel in one?? Thanks

Leo
Leo

Is this product good for my kids?

Kathy Cunningham
Kathy Cunningham

i would'nt use it on children under 12

Sybella G.
Sybella G.

what about 13

Leigh Ann
Leigh Ann

I use Go Curly and it works well. I used to be able to buy Marc Daniels' Rapid Curl. It was fantastic on the hair at the back of my head that got a dried out frizzy look from strong sun. It only needed a tiny amount scrunched into dry hair and worked miracles. Does anybody know where it can be found?

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Will my curls be soft or will they be a crunchy curl when the product dries ?

Chloe Davies

If you apply the product to wet hair it will feel the same as normal, if you apply to damp it’ll be like you’ve used hairspray

Chris

I like a crunchy look so I used an amount about the size of 50 cent piece (Aus) on damp hair. Then I crunch it up into a hair tie and let it air dry. I get curly, beachy looking hair, but it doesn't feel stiff like other products I have used. My hair has a natural wave to start with.

Julie Duncan
Julie Duncan

Does your hair have to have some curl for this product to work

Chloe Davies

You need to have either a bit of a wave or curl already and it will enhance that. It’s kind of a like hair mousse so it’s not going to do anything with straight hair

Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Hi, where I can find Go curly?
I Am from Germany and here we can not buy Go curly.
Who can help me?

Best regards
Andrea

Chloe Davies

Hi Andrea, I’m not sure if these deliver overseas but the only stores I’ve seen it in are Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse. Maybe try eBay??

Bree T.
Bree T.

i have a bit of a curl in my hair but i’m looking for something to make it curlier would this help or do you have any idea where to find something to help me get curlier hair

Chris

Definitely. Start out slowly as too much product can make your hair a bit crunchy. I have hair just past my shoulders and squeeze out the size of 2 peas. I rub it into both hands then rub my hands through my hair concentrating on the length. Let dry naturally. I have a natural wave but this gives me a much curlier, scrunched look.

Sap
Sap

I have absolutely fine and straight hair, but I like curly hair. Does this product makes my hair curly atleast for one day ?

Chris

No. I doubt it will work. I have naturally wavy hair. This product makes it curlier than normal (so it looks like a body wave type perm). I apply it when the hair is damp and then scrunch. I think you need to have some level of natural curl/wave to start with. Hope this helps. Cheers Chris

Hi Sap,
No I don’t think this product will make your hair curly. I have wavy hair, I apply it when my hair is still damp and it helps to stop my hair going frizzy and keep the curls together. I don’t think it will add curls. It might help to hold curls if you apply it to damp hair and plait or use curlers.

Shanni G.
Shanni G.

does this product make straight hair curly??

Chris

I don't have straight hair so I can't answer that question. My hair has a slight natural wave. A small blob of this gel makes my hair look like I have had a full on bouncy, curly perm. Hope this helps.

Jayde Evans
Jayde Evans

how long do you have to scrunch your hair for and what's the best way for it to dry thanks

Chris

I have naturally wavy shoulder length hair and put the product in when my hair is towel dried (don't use too much, about the size of a pea), scrunch it into a messy bun and let it towel dry. I take it out about an hour later and have messy curls (like a beach look)

Giuliana F.
Giuliana F.

hi,
does go curly have protein in it?
thanks

Rita P
Rita P

Where can i find go curly in Melbourne? thanks

Carolyn J

Hi Rita, it can be hard to find. I've found it in 1 of the 2 Chemist Warehouse outlets near me. But their stocking practices are a little erratic and it's on the bottom shelf in a non intuitive location. You could try asking at a local outlet. Buying direct from Marc Daniels is also an option - I ordered about 10 before I found it locally - buying in bulk to offset delivery costs is a bit of a pain. I still haven't found it anywhere else - and I do look out for it.

Good-luck

Happy Mummy
Happy Mummy

Ive found it at Chemist Warehouse and Woolworths

Sam F

I just ordered online at woolworths today but won't be trying it until tomorrow so I hope it is as good as the reviews above.

Vivian P.
Vivian P.

It doesn't have a use by date on it , how long can I keep it
I love it but don't use it very often

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Marc Daniels Go Curly? Claim your listing.