Marce Blanc Mattress Questions & Answers

126 questions from our users

Sunny
Sunnyasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where can I buy this mattress online ?

Joni F.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

How could you only offer 12months warranty when your other competitors are offering 10 years.
This is not fair for the customers that buying your matresses.
Your mattress is sagging bad after 2 years and I have developed back pain and shoulder pain as the result.
Can you please explain?

Hi Joni,

We make $30 - $50 per mattress depending on size. The margins are so paper thin that 12 months is all we can offer. Others offering more than 12 months are frankly lying. We know first hand from customers we speak to buying our mattress after they have had issues with other sellers.

We would prefer to be thanked for being honest with warranty, but it seems it is just easier to offer 10 years warranty in the sales listings to get the sale and ignore customers like they do when there is an issue (but is is wrong so we don't).

I prefer to keep our listing honest and hopefully you can appreciate that and understand such a small profit should not warrant more than 12 months.

Joni F.

Well, that's not good enough. You are selling bad quality products and other people's health are affected as a result using your product.
That is a bad business practice.
I am very sure the ombudsman would like to hear about this and investigate. Because it looks like Iam not the only one who has the same problem

Hi Joni,

I would like to offer a $50 courtesy refund for you to remove your review.

This particular mattress is identical to a mattress sold in Europe for 2200 EUR. The factory who produces it allowed us to re-brand it and sell in Australia as it is not competing in the same market.

The mattress construction is very very similar to other big brands pillow top mattresses sold in Australian stores (Harvey Norman & Pillowtalk) for 5x the price we sell for and I hope you can understand that purchasing these bigger brands would result in this same compression happening.

It is unfortunately the thicker the pillowtop the more the compression. It is just the physics of weight on this foam over a period of time and can only be avoided with a very firm mattress (denser foams) or a much thinner pillow top ( both of which are not comfortable).

It is not a fault, just the property of the mattress construction.

I can call you if you like or if you want to accept the refund let me know and we can send a paypal payment to your email/phone or direct deposit.

My wife and I run this business and this sort of review is very damaging. I appreciate your view, but hopefully in light of the above detail you can see a different viewpoint.

Johnasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

What is the warranty please.......and is there any Weight limits as I'm around 135kg?

fancypants

Yes, it can handle you weight easily, however over time you may experience a little more compression of the pillow top layers. The only way to avoid is to get a mattress with less foam on top, but the downside is that that foam will compress to the springs over time so the thicker pillow tops will still be more comfortable for you.

John

Thanks.....And the warranty?. I am wanting to buy but won't until I know what it is :)

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is a 12 month warranty for faults.

There are other sellers on eBay offering more, but these are completely false and only exist to get your sale.

If you need a longer warranty, you would need to purchase in stores as returning a mattress bought online is impossible.

In store costs are 5x higher than the price we offer. If you view our eBay feedback you will see these mattresses are very high quality.

They are actually copied designs and material composition from a mattress sold in Europe for 2000 EUR for a Queen size. So the value you get is huge.

Heba K.
Heba K.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi please how can I contact you I need to speak to a person about your Item thanks

Ali
Ali asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi I bought one two years a go from e bay and now I had a problem with the mattress in the middle or centre was getting down

Joni F.

Exactly the same problem. Sagging after 2 years.

Luna B.
Luna B.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi, is there a way to know where the Marce Blanc Mattresses are made please?

Felcat
Felcatasked
Soft-Medium Single

Hello can someone please tell me where I can buy marce blanc mattresses from in Australia? preferably Perth.
The only seller on eBay I can find for this brand doesn't sell the single size.

Hello,

We are currently closed but will re-open on the 1st of December.

These are only sold on eBay, please check the listings below on the 1st of December to purchase.

Memory & Latex

CoolGEL Memory (not available in Single Size)

Alison
Alisonasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where are these mattresses manufactured?

Kelly
Kellyasked

Hi,
I'm wondering if you could tell me a little more about the type of materials used in the mattress? Is there any off gassing and are the mattresses oeko-tex/us-certipur certified etc?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

The mattresses are oeko-tex certified.

We have 2 versions, one using Memory & Latex foam and the other with just CoolGEL Memory foam (but a thicker layer).

This is also combined with supporting foams of differing densities and also the pocket springs which are of different gauge thicknesses depending on the firmness.

The 31cm Memory & Latex has selections of Medium-Firm and Soft-Medium and the 34cm CoolGEL has a 'Medium' firmness only.

The mattress is a direct copy of internal specifications of a mattress brand that sells in Europe for $3000+ for a Queen size. The manufacturer who produces for us however has made it clear we can not specify that brand however.

So the mattress is very high quality, we have just chosen to sell on eBay which is high volume but at a low margin.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Graham
Grahamasked
Medium-Firm Queen

What are the warranty's on both the 31cm and the 34cm matresses please? I cannot see any warranty information.

Kerry

I suggest maybe emailing them to find out as I’m not sure. My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and we had no issues

Scott
Scott

12 months warranty

Mario V.
Mario V.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where do you purchase from

Kerry

Hi I purchased from eBay, brand warehouse Australia. Here’s the email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

Sam B.
Sam B.asked
Soft-Medium Queen

Hi I life a soft mattress and wondering what one you could recommend? Wound the Gel be a better mattress? Also wondering when you will be getting the Queen mattresses back in stock. Thankyou

Hi Sam,

I would recommend either the CoolGEL (Medium) or the Memory&Latex (Soft-Medium).

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We have an ETA for arrival now for the 12th of this month (August). If you can email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and request to be placed on the wait list.

You will then be emailed as soon as stock is available.

JulesIsMyNicknameasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi there, I have a Marc Blanc mattress with coolgel. I love it. I have a question though: I just bought an electric blanket - can I user this mattress with an electric blanket? The manufacturer of the electric blanket said to check with the mattress manufacturer before using it with a mattress with memory foam, so I thought it would be safest to check. Cheers Juliet

Hi Juliet,

Yes there is no problem using all brands and types of electric blankets on Marce Blanc mattresses.

JulesIsMyNickname

That’s great! Do I have to put a sheet or blanket between the mattress and the electric blanket? Or can I put the electric blanket straight on the mattress?

Many thanks.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is no need, you can lay the electric blanket directly onto the mattress surface.

The Marce Blanc Team.

Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi I am after a queen or a double mattress, will this be back in stock soon?

Michael
Michaelasked
Soft-Medium Queen

Hi there. I am after a queen mattress. Can you help please.

Michael

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 3 weeks (end of July).

Please email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and ask to be put on the waiting list and you will get notification the minute they arrive.

Jonsie
Jonsieasked
Medium-Firm Queen

Are the queen size Marce Blanc mattress still available? I can't seem to find any on ebay is that the only place to buy them?

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 4 weeks.

If you can please email below and advise you wish to go on the wait list and we will notify you through email as soon as stock arrives.

brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

I estimate around the 20th of July.

Devinna D.
Devinna D.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

I just got a double cool gel memory mattress. It seems way too soft. I'm rolling off the side of the bed almost. When two of us sleep on it, it's very uneven, we roll into each other. It's been a month now and has got softer as the weeks went on. I emailed the seller and he says that it's a matter of the customers perception. Some might say it's medium, others perception would say it's soft. I feel like I'm sinking into it. Are they meant to be this soft? I'll have to buy a firm mattress topper if that's the case. They won't exchange it for me, I'm just wondering if it's meant to be so soft that I sink into it?

Peta
Petaasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

The cool gel King doesn’t appear to have a choice of soft-medium or medium-firm.

Which one is it please?

Hi Peta,

The CoolGEL is only available in a 'Medium'.

Please note we are very low in stock.

Due to COVID-19, prices of the material we use for these mattresses have significantly increased so we need to wait for this to reduce before we import further mattresses (the raw material is used in production of face masks).

I would predict this will be 12 weeks until we receive our next order.

If you need a mattress that is out of stock, please contact us through eBay and we will put you our our wait list to notify when our next order arrives.

Janice Gasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Could you please advise which mattress is better suited to hot sleepers.

Hi Janice,

The CoolGEL will be the best option. However noting the most important 'feature' to decide on for your mattress should be the firmness you prefer as even though CoolGEL dissipates heat slightly better, the Memory and Latex version we have is not hot either and we have never had a complaint about it being hot so you should have no issue with either.

Janice G

Is the CoolGel mattress going to be available in Soft/medium in the future?

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

I would predict this will be 12 weeks until we receive our next order.

If you contact us through eBay and request to be place on our wait list, we will notify you as soon as stock is here.

Dave Frame
Dave Frameasked

Hot Sleepers?
How does the bed go for hot sleepers?

Get an answer from our members and Marce Blanc representatives