Marce Blanc Mattress Questions & Answers

122 questions from our users

Ali

Ali asked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi I bought one two years a go from e bay and now I had a problem with the mattress in the middle or centre was getting down

Luna B.

Luna B.asked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi, is there a way to know where the Marce Blanc Mattresses are made please?

Felcat

Felcatasked

Soft-Medium Single

Hello can someone please tell me where I can buy marce blanc mattresses from in Australia? preferably Perth.
The only seller on eBay I can find for this brand doesn't sell the single size.

Hello,

We are currently closed but will re-open on the 1st of December.

These are only sold on eBay, please check the listings below on the 1st of December to purchase.

Memory & Latex

CoolGEL Memory (not available in Single Size)

Alison

Alisonasked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Where are these mattresses manufactured?

Kelly

Kellyasked

Hi,
I'm wondering if you could tell me a little more about the type of materials used in the mattress? Is there any off gassing and are the mattresses oeko-tex/us-certipur certified etc?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

The mattresses are oeko-tex certified.

We have 2 versions, one using Memory & Latex foam and the other with just CoolGEL Memory foam (but a thicker layer).

This is also combined with supporting foams of differing densities and also the pocket springs which are of different gauge thicknesses depending on the firmness.

The 31cm Memory & Latex has selections of Medium-Firm and Soft-Medium and the 34cm CoolGEL has a 'Medium' firmness only.

The mattress is a direct copy of internal specifications of a mattress brand that sells in Europe for $3000+ for a Queen size. The manufacturer who produces for us however has made it clear we can not specify that brand however.

So the mattress is very high quality, we have just chosen to sell on eBay which is high volume but at a low margin.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Graham

Grahamasked

Medium-Firm Queen

What are the warranty's on both the 31cm and the 34cm matresses please? I cannot see any warranty information.

Kerry

I suggest maybe emailing them to find out as I’m not sure. My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and we had no issues

Mario V.

Mario V.asked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Where do you purchase from

Kerry

Hi I purchased from eBay, brand warehouse Australia. Here’s the email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

Sam B.

Sam B.asked

Soft-Medium Queen

Hi I life a soft mattress and wondering what one you could recommend? Wound the Gel be a better mattress? Also wondering when you will be getting the Queen mattresses back in stock. Thankyou

Hi Sam,

I would recommend either the CoolGEL (Medium) or the Memory&Latex (Soft-Medium).

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We have an ETA for arrival now for the 12th of this month (August). If you can email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and request to be placed on the wait list.

You will then be emailed as soon as stock is available.

JulesIsMyNicknameasked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi there, I have a Marc Blanc mattress with coolgel. I love it. I have a question though: I just bought an electric blanket - can I user this mattress with an electric blanket? The manufacturer of the electric blanket said to check with the mattress manufacturer before using it with a mattress with memory foam, so I thought it would be safest to check. Cheers Juliet

Hi Juliet,

Yes there is no problem using all brands and types of electric blankets on Marce Blanc mattresses.

JulesIsMyNickname

That’s great! Do I have to put a sheet or blanket between the mattress and the electric blanket? Or can I put the electric blanket straight on the mattress?

Many thanks.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is no need, you can lay the electric blanket directly onto the mattress surface.

The Marce Blanc Team.

Alexandra K.

Alexandra K.asked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi I am after a queen or a double mattress, will this be back in stock soon?

Michael

Michaelasked

Soft-Medium Queen

Hi there. I am after a queen mattress. Can you help please.

Michael

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 3 weeks (end of July).

Please email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and ask to be put on the waiting list and you will get notification the minute they arrive.

Jonsie

Jonsieasked

Medium-Firm Queen

Are the queen size Marce Blanc mattress still available? I can't seem to find any on ebay is that the only place to buy them?

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 4 weeks.

If you can please email below and advise you wish to go on the wait list and we will notify you through email as soon as stock arrives.

brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

I estimate around the 20th of July.

Devinna D.

Devinna D.asked

Marce Blanc Mattress

I just got a double cool gel memory mattress. It seems way too soft. I'm rolling off the side of the bed almost. When two of us sleep on it, it's very uneven, we roll into each other. It's been a month now and has got softer as the weeks went on. I emailed the seller and he says that it's a matter of the customers perception. Some might say it's medium, others perception would say it's soft. I feel like I'm sinking into it. Are they meant to be this soft? I'll have to buy a firm mattress topper if that's the case. They won't exchange it for me, I'm just wondering if it's meant to be so soft that I sink into it?

Peta

Petaasked

Marce Blanc Mattress

The cool gel King doesn’t appear to have a choice of soft-medium or medium-firm.

Which one is it please?

Hi Peta,

The CoolGEL is only available in a 'Medium'.

Please note we are very low in stock.

Due to COVID-19, prices of the material we use for these mattresses have significantly increased so we need to wait for this to reduce before we import further mattresses (the raw material is used in production of face masks).

I would predict this will be 12 weeks until we receive our next order.

If you need a mattress that is out of stock, please contact us through eBay and we will put you our our wait list to notify when our next order arrives.

Janice Gasked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Could you please advise which mattress is better suited to hot sleepers.

Hi Janice,

The CoolGEL will be the best option. However noting the most important 'feature' to decide on for your mattress should be the firmness you prefer as even though CoolGEL dissipates heat slightly better, the Memory and Latex version we have is not hot either and we have never had a complaint about it being hot so you should have no issue with either.

Janice G

Is the CoolGel mattress going to be available in Soft/medium in the future?

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

I would predict this will be 12 weeks until we receive our next order.

If you contact us through eBay and request to be place on our wait list, we will notify you as soon as stock is here.

Dave Frame

Dave Frameasked

Hot Sleepers?
How does the bed go for hot sleepers?

BHAVIKA J.asked

Hi Team,

The reviews sound quite nice.

I was wondering if you have a store where we can check the mattress once before we buy?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry - we don't have a showroom setup as the majority of our business is more interstate courier transport. This enables us however to keep our prices extremely low.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Our mattresses are not the very cheapest on eBay, however by far, we use the best materials.

Please look through our eBay feedback for recent comments from buyers and also on product review to gain more confidence purchasing a Marce Blanc.

If you have any specific needs for comfort, please advise and I can recommend a mattress type/firmness that will likely suit your needs.

Hi
I have back pain issues due to swelling around my tailbone and it's been a year since I had this. Which mattress do you recommend ?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

It is difficult to recommend based on individual medical conditions, however broadly, issues with the back will normally benefit from a firmer mattress than softer as it provides more support. From our range, this will be the Memory&Latex (31cm) (Medium-Firm).

greenfrog

greenfrogasked

Marce Blanc Mattress

My husband weighs about 108kg, and we currently have a soft/medium mattress with pillowtop that I bought for myself about 5 years ago for my back (prior to moving in with each other) that does not hold his weight ( he ends up in a V shape on his back). Would any of your mattresses be able to hold him well for more than 12 months?

Hi Frog,
I weigh around 85kg and this has held me up well for over a year. This mattress is on the medium to firm side, which may give your husband's back more support over the soft/medium.

My wife and I are still enjoying this mattress after a year and the fact we didn't pay over a $1000 for it, makes it even more enjoyable. Good quality for the price.
I'm not affiliated with the company or the seller of this mattress.

Cheers,

Partha S.

Partha S.asked

Medium-Firm Queen

What is your ebay store address?

Sleepy

Hi. They are called Brand Warehouse Australia on their Ebay store.

EdW

EdWasked

Marce Blanc Mattress

Hi, Calling all Marce Blanc mattress buyers that have had their mattress for over 12 months to get your feedback on durability on these mattresses please.

Get an answer from our members and Marce Blanc representatives