Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm

3.0
1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Richard
RichardSouthern and Hills, SA

An Ok mattress but a little on the firm side for my wife.

A well made mattress - certainly on the heavy side which makes it a little awkward to shift or adjust. Have slept on it for around 2 weeks and find it needs a mattress topper to even out the surface contour and take the edge of what my ‘better half’ requires in terms of comfort. Overall, however, quite reasonable value for the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at brand.warehouse.australia.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Hard

Sunny
Sunnyasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where can I buy this mattress online ?

Joni F.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

How could you only offer 12months warranty when your other competitors are offering 10 years.
This is not fair for the customers that buying your matresses.
Your mattress is sagging bad after 2 years and I have developed back pain and shoulder pain as the result.
Can you please explain?

Hi Joni,

We make $30 - $50 per mattress depending on size. The margins are so paper thin that 12 months is all we can offer. Others offering more than 12 months are frankly lying. We know first hand from customers we speak to buying our mattress after they have had issues with other sellers.

We would prefer to be thanked for being honest with warranty, but it seems it is just easier to offer 10 years warranty in the sales listings to get the sale and ignore customers like they do when there is an issue (but is is wrong so we don't).

I prefer to keep our listing honest and hopefully you can appreciate that and understand such a small profit should not warrant more than 12 months.

Joni F.

Well, that's not good enough. You are selling bad quality products and other people's health are affected as a result using your product.
That is a bad business practice.
I am very sure the ombudsman would like to hear about this and investigate. Because it looks like Iam not the only one who has the same problem

Hi Joni,

I would like to offer a $50 courtesy refund for you to remove your review.

This particular mattress is identical to a mattress sold in Europe for 2200 EUR. The factory who produces it allowed us to re-brand it and sell in Australia as it is not competing in the same market.

The mattress construction is very very similar to other big brands pillow top mattresses sold in Australian stores (Harvey Norman & Pillowtalk) for 5x the price we sell for and I hope you can understand that purchasing these bigger brands would result in this same compression happening.

It is unfortunately the thicker the pillowtop the more the compression. It is just the physics of weight on this foam over a period of time and can only be avoided with a very firm mattress (denser foams) or a much thinner pillow top ( both of which are not comfortable).

It is not a fault, just the property of the mattress construction.

I can call you if you like or if you want to accept the refund let me know and we can send a paypal payment to your email/phone or direct deposit.

My wife and I run this business and this sort of review is very damaging. I appreciate your view, but hopefully in light of the above detail you can see a different viewpoint.

Johnasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

What is the warranty please.......and is there any Weight limits as I'm around 135kg?

fancypants

Yes, it can handle you weight easily, however over time you may experience a little more compression of the pillow top layers. The only way to avoid is to get a mattress with less foam on top, but the downside is that that foam will compress to the springs over time so the thicker pillow tops will still be more comfortable for you.

John

Thanks.....And the warranty?. I am wanting to buy but won't until I know what it is :)

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is a 12 month warranty for faults.

There are other sellers on eBay offering more, but these are completely false and only exist to get your sale.

If you need a longer warranty, you would need to purchase in stores as returning a mattress bought online is impossible.

In store costs are 5x higher than the price we offer. If you view our eBay feedback you will see these mattresses are very high quality.

They are actually copied designs and material composition from a mattress sold in Europe for 2000 EUR for a Queen size. So the value you get is huge.

See all Marce Blanc Mattress questions