Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (12)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Perceived Firmness

Joni F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The mattress is only last for 2 years.

The mattress is good for the first 2 years. After that I have developed back pain and shoulder pain. It is not comfortable to sleep on because it's sagging really bad.
Iam not sure about the warranty but I want to claim it. This mattress is horrible Not worth it.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $379.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes
Zsik
Zsik

WOW, the best mattress ever

I have tried many boxed mattresses and Merce Blanc is downright the best, not only boxed mattresses but best mattresses overall. Do not go with other brands like Koala which are memory foam only. These mattress are the real deal - bamboo, memory foam and box springs as the base. If you do your research you'll find box spring mattresses are the best.

Best of all is the fantastic price. You will never be able to find anything so much better. Gone are the days of a $3000 mattress, welcome the $300 mattress which does the same (if not better!) job!

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for $350.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Soft

Other Mattresses

Dez
DezPerth, WA

Returning customer

This is my 4th purchase of the Marce blanc matress, 1 for every room now!! Very happy with the comfort, quality and price. Recommended purchase from a satisfied buyer. Thank you

Purchased in February 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Mattresses

Find out how Marce Blanc Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Sleepy
SleepySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable mattress!

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay for $375.00.

Rik N.
Rik N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We Have A WINNER!

This mattress looks stunning and is so comfortable, its held its shape and made sleep time so much better for me, amazing. Its worth a whole lot more money and the service is excellent, after ordering it arrived within 2 days! In the past I have spent thousands of dollars on mattresses and been so disappointed.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for $349.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Mattress

We love the quality & price & comfort so much that we ordered a second one the same week. Great customer service & quick delivery to our door. Great packaging too . I have already recommended this mattress to friends & family. We look forward to many good nights sleep for years to come. Thankyou

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

Robert NSW
Robert NSWSydney, NSW

Very comfortable - this is our 3rd mattress from them - will never buy an in store mattress again

Purchased a Double a couple of years ago for a guest bedroom, it was so comfortable, we decided to replace our main mattress which is a King. The one we replaced we paid more than $4000 for about 5 years ago and this mattress we paid only $419 for (DELIVERED), is much more comfortable. It is good too so when we need to replace it, we can do so many times over for what we would normally think we had to pay for a mattress. Much more hygienic as well replacing more often not being restricted due to the price. Overall, it is an amazing mattress and we are recommending to all our friends as it really is a no brainier and a great product. We bought on eBay.

Purchased in February 2018 at eBay for $419.00.

Depps
DeppsSouthwest, VIC

Two 'Potholes' Where We Sleep

Purchased at eBay for $719.00.

Sagging Yes

Other Mattresses

Deb P.
Deb P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous, comfy mattress

I got the 31 cm medium firm mattress via eBay. Despite delivery issues - which were painful - it is now installed on my new king bed and is SO COMFORTABLE. Great height, luxurious and perfect firmness. I’m glad I didn’t get the 34 cm which would have been too high for my base. Excellent quality for the price when similar mattresses are over $1000. It’s also nice and cool as I used to overheat easily with my old mattress.

Purchased in June 2019 at Brand Warehouse for $409.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Marce Blanc Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Richard
RichardSouthern and Hills, SA

An Ok mattress but a little on the firm side for my wife.

A well made mattress - certainly on the heavy side which makes it a little awkward to shift or adjust. Have slept on it for around 2 weeks and find it needs a mattress topper to even out the surface contour and take the edge of what my ‘better half’ requires in terms of comfort. Overall, however, quite reasonable value for the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at brand.warehouse.australia.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard
Greta
GretaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant mattress so impressed with the quality.

My daughter has had hip pain and back ache for sometime now. I took a chance on this mattress I checked out the reviews and went with buying the cool gel Marce Blanc double mattress. I was completely floored when I opened it which is fun in itself the way it pops up. The quality is second to none and the price is ridiculous for what you get. Just quality plus. She could not wait to sleep on it. She took for ever to get up the next day she said I just had the best sleep ever. So so happy with my purchase and still cannot believe how they make a profit with such an amazing price. My gain. Never will I buy an expensive mattress again. Thank you so much Ryan and team at Brand Warehouse Australia brilliant people to deal with.

Purchased in May 2019 at Brand Warehouse Australia for $329.00.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Vicki. I'm glad your daughter loves it and the medium suited her after our recommendation. Enjoy!

Best purchase I have ever made. Value is amazing. Better than my $3000+ mattress.

Title says it all, but we bought this for a spare room and it is now our main bed. Our $3000 mattress has gone to the spare room and this has taken it's place. We got the medium-firm in the 31cm. We tossed up whether to get the CoolGEL in the medium but swapped for this, I'm sure that would have been nice but we are very happy with this one. I really look forward to sleep now, as I'm waking up much fresher. Maybe less turning I don't know, but couldn't recommend enough!

Purchased in April 2019 for $325.00.

Sunny
Sunnyasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where can I buy this mattress online ?

Joni F.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

How could you only offer 12months warranty when your other competitors are offering 10 years.
This is not fair for the customers that buying your matresses.
Your mattress is sagging bad after 2 years and I have developed back pain and shoulder pain as the result.
Can you please explain?

Hi Joni,

We make $30 - $50 per mattress depending on size. The margins are so paper thin that 12 months is all we can offer. Others offering more than 12 months are frankly lying. We know first hand from customers we speak to buying our mattress after they have had issues with other sellers.

We would prefer to be thanked for being honest with warranty, but it seems it is just easier to offer 10 years warranty in the sales listings to get the sale and ignore customers like they do when there is an issue (but is is wrong so we don't).

I prefer to keep our listing honest and hopefully you can appreciate that and understand such a small profit should not warrant more than 12 months.

Joni F.

Well, that's not good enough. You are selling bad quality products and other people's health are affected as a result using your product.
That is a bad business practice.
I am very sure the ombudsman would like to hear about this and investigate. Because it looks like Iam not the only one who has the same problem

Hi Joni,

I would like to offer a $50 courtesy refund for you to remove your review.

This particular mattress is identical to a mattress sold in Europe for 2200 EUR. The factory who produces it allowed us to re-brand it and sell in Australia as it is not competing in the same market.

The mattress construction is very very similar to other big brands pillow top mattresses sold in Australian stores (Harvey Norman & Pillowtalk) for 5x the price we sell for and I hope you can understand that purchasing these bigger brands would result in this same compression happening.

It is unfortunately the thicker the pillowtop the more the compression. It is just the physics of weight on this foam over a period of time and can only be avoided with a very firm mattress (denser foams) or a much thinner pillow top ( both of which are not comfortable).

It is not a fault, just the property of the mattress construction.

I can call you if you like or if you want to accept the refund let me know and we can send a paypal payment to your email/phone or direct deposit.

My wife and I run this business and this sort of review is very damaging. I appreciate your view, but hopefully in light of the above detail you can see a different viewpoint.

Johnasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

What is the warranty please.......and is there any Weight limits as I'm around 135kg?

fancypants

Yes, it can handle you weight easily, however over time you may experience a little more compression of the pillow top layers. The only way to avoid is to get a mattress with less foam on top, but the downside is that that foam will compress to the springs over time so the thicker pillow tops will still be more comfortable for you.

John

Thanks.....And the warranty?. I am wanting to buy but won't until I know what it is :)

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is a 12 month warranty for faults.

There are other sellers on eBay offering more, but these are completely false and only exist to get your sale.

If you need a longer warranty, you would need to purchase in stores as returning a mattress bought online is impossible.

In store costs are 5x higher than the price we offer. If you view our eBay feedback you will see these mattresses are very high quality.

They are actually copied designs and material composition from a mattress sold in Europe for 2000 EUR for a Queen size. So the value you get is huge.

See all Marce Blanc Mattress questions