Marce Blanc Mattress

Marce Blanc Mattress (page 2 of 8)

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm
Listing monitored by Marce Blanc

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sean F
Sean FBatemans bay

Absolutely love it!!

I’m a very fussy sleeper as I sleep so awkward and change positions every night, for the price I took the gamble and brought this online, I’m glad to say this is one of best mattresses I’ve had, absolutely love it, really good quality, well made and most importantly, it’s comfortable! This mattress will not disappoint, very happy customer, would not hesitate for a second to buy again!! :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great mattress

I was a bit skeptical about buying a mattress that cheap and i thought this will be just an ok mattress but it actually exceeded my expectations it is very comfortable
And i am very happy that i purchased this mattress and saved myself a heap of money that i would have spent on buying one from other stores.
Highly recommended. This is the medium firm

Marce BlancSydney Surrounds, NSW

Marce Blanc Double Mattress Medium Firm.

Kevin S
Kevin SMelbourne

Bought 1, ended up buying 4 for the family, couldn’t believe this mattress existed at that sort of p

Use to wake up at the first tick I heard, after using the marc Blanc, I now Enjoy a deep sleep waking up satisfied
Bought my family new marce blancs and couldn’t be more happier.
Worth the money I spent,
Love it and probably will not change to another mattress for a long long time

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Best mattress I ever slept on (email don't know how to upload)

I wish I knew about this mattress a long time ago. It is very comfortable and i no longer wake up with back ache. By morning i feel i have had a good nights sleep. Now my husband always makes the bed as the corners are a little too heavy for me to put the fitted sheet under. We are both very happy with the Marce Blanc Mattress.

STR
STRSydney, NSW

4 years on and no longer able to sleep on it

I purchased this mattress 4 years ago.
Used in in the guest bedroom for a while and after started to using it in my own bedroom. It has been great for the past few years but in the past weeks the mattress has sank and I have started waking up with bad back pain.
It has been 5 starts until then and I still think is a great mattress for the price. I wished it lasted a little longer....
Would I buy it again? Maybe yes for guest bedroom only if not used everyday (might extent the life of the mattress). Note I don’t believe they make this version anymore therefore the new ones might have a longer life span.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Srini
SriniMelbourne

Best quality for such a low cost

I ordered a king single.The mattress is very comfortable. First I really doubted the quality of the mattress. But when I started using this mattress , I really felt it's worth .I guess that even a 1000 dollars mattress could not give the comfort and quality that this mattress gives.I strongly recommend for anyone who is looking for a best quality mattress for a low price.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Fong Sifu
Fong SifuSydney

Yep, another 5 stars

Bought on Ebay was delivered in 3 working days, easy to set up, check out how easy it was on my un-boxing and setup on youtube
[weblink removed]
bought 2 single Med/Firms, very comfy with great support. This mattress looks and feels just like the $800 branded ones. No problems with sitting on the edge of the bed, you wont slide off as with most complaints I read with other manufacturers. I bought it for my two sons, they will put it to the test over the coming months, if all is well I've got my eyes set on their 34cm Queen Gel top range. Unfortunately they don't make these for single size beds. will update review in a few months time. So far very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Thaifan
ThaifanSydney, NSW

Unbelievably Good

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Chris
ChrisGold Coast

Should have bought it earlier!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Marty
MartyPerth

Best mattress.Best quality.Best price.2nd mattress we purchased

I bought the King size 34cm cool gel mattress. The 1st mattress I bought was a King size Air mesh. I wanted to purchase the same one again as we really loved/love it but unfortunately we had to leave it when we moved country and state 3 times. Brand warehouse no longer stock the air mesh mattress and I was worried about buying the cool gel as Brand warehouse said it wasn’t as Firm as the air mesh medium firm and the cool gel was only medium. Anyway, we took a chance and are glad we did as it is sooooo super comfortable and still quite firm enough. It is huge and King sheets barely fit it so I will have to get super king to cover the height of the mattress on the sides. But I would definitely recommend this mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Emma L
Emma LArmidale

Great mattress, very comfortable

The mattress arrived fast and efficiently. Very comfortable and supportive, so much so I bought for the guest room and ended up swapping it to my own bedroom! Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mel Melbourne
Mel MelbourneMelbourne

Love it!

Ok so it hasn't quite been a year yet but I just love this bed!
We got the Coolgel 34cm around March for one kid and just got another in October for the other. .
Big bed! Sides are tall! Our fitted sheets JUST fit!
I often find myself sneaking into my kids beds just to sleep on the Marce! It's got great firmth (okay I just made a new word;) but the fluffy topping makes you feel cloud like..I LOVE IT!!
Perfect support any which way you sleep but especially great when I want to sleep on my front.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
RyanSydney

Cannot believe all these positive reviews

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ryan

Please take my review as is as it is my personal experience with the product and review as is.

My purchase was verified with Product review so contact product review if you want to see the purchase detail.

Tj P
Tj PBrisbane

Best bed. Wish i had found it sooner

After bulging 2 discs our expensive mattress just made my back pain worse. We spent 3 months trying to find a mattress. After the review we opted for the cool gel in a king. We let it expand for a couple nights before our first sleep. From the first night my back pain reduced and disappeared after 3 night. Hubby has had chronic back problems for years and is a sweater and he is so comfortable now since our purchase.
I recommend Marce Blanc mattresses to anyone needing or wanting a new mattress. You will save $$$ and have the best nights sleep.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

ozphys
ozphysadelaide

Great quality mattress for a great price

Like many, I was quite sceptical to purchase a mattress online but I have been so happy since my purchase, so much so i've bought another one soon after my first purchase. It was such good value for what you get compared to other expensive mattresses that I have bought in the past.
It has been 8 months since i've had it and i couldn't have been more happier. My preference is the med-firm as I feel the soft is not as comfortable. The only criticism I have is that the mattress is delivered rolled up in a cardboard container and it would have been easier to transport it into the house if it had wheels on it to make it easier to drag where you want it. Otherwise it is quite heavy to lift, even with two people!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
jezzabella114
jezzabella114Perth, WA

If you didn't have back issues before, you will after sleeping in this bed

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Adam C
Adam CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In a world of scams this mattress is a breathe of fresh air

Date PurchasedOct 2016

I love my new Marce Blanc Mattress

My Marce Blanc Mattress is the most comfortable I have ever slept on. The combination of support and comfort is amazing. Being of a large build and having pain issues sleep was a real problem for me until purchasing this mattress. Now I am enjoying virtually pain free sleep. I have owned the mattress for about 2 life changing months.
I was hesitant about buying a mattress online now I could not be happier. The price and delivery times were also an appreciated bonus.
In short the transaction was exactly as described A1.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Wills
WillsNsw, 2259

Best mattress ive had

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Jay Dee
Jay DeeSydney, NSW

Amazing

Amazing quality for the price. My back feels soo much better during the day now. I was skeptical at first because of the price of the mattress but honestly its the best mattress I have ever slepped on.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
hieu t
hieu tmelbourne

Great bed, quick shipping

So we were after a new mattress and living so far from it was hard to find a mattress. So online we went and this mattress has been great. It was quickly delivered and the quality on opening it was great. It was a tad heavy though. After rising, it has been a very supportive mattress and hopefully it'll last years for us.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Roscoe
RoscoeLismore NSW

Most comfortable mattress I have slept on

After opening the mattress I slept on it the same night and had the best night's sleep I have had in ages. I have a back problem and after sleeping on this mattress I woke with no back soreness at all. It is so comfortable I hate getting out of it. I can't comment on durability as I have only recently purchased it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Michael C
Michael CMelbourne

Best mattress I have ever slept in

I waited over a year to write this review since I was not sure how resilient it would be. However, this mattress is so good, supportive and immensely comfortable. It has kept its shape and remains as supportive as the day I first slept in it. I will be recommending this mattress to everyone. Cannot beat that price and I am extremely happy with this mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Love my new mattress soo comfortable. Delivery was prompt it even arrived quicker than expected.I wo

Very comfortable and supportive. The mattress is very thick and plush. I am happy with the quality of the mattress. Don't know about durability yet as I have only just got it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Sunny
Sunnyasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where can I buy this mattress online ?

Joni F.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

How could you only offer 12months warranty when your other competitors are offering 10 years.
This is not fair for the customers that buying your matresses.
Your mattress is sagging bad after 2 years and I have developed back pain and shoulder pain as the result.
Can you please explain?

Hi Joni,

We make $30 - $50 per mattress depending on size. The margins are so paper thin that 12 months is all we can offer. Others offering more than 12 months are frankly lying. We know first hand from customers we speak to buying our mattress after they have had issues with other sellers.

We would prefer to be thanked for being honest with warranty, but it seems it is just easier to offer 10 years warranty in the sales listings to get the sale and ignore customers like they do when there is an issue (but is is wrong so we don't).

I prefer to keep our listing honest and hopefully you can appreciate that and understand such a small profit should not warrant more than 12 months.

Joni F.

Well, that's not good enough. You are selling bad quality products and other people's health are affected as a result using your product.
That is a bad business practice.
I am very sure the ombudsman would like to hear about this and investigate. Because it looks like Iam not the only one who has the same problem

Hi Joni,

I would like to offer a $50 courtesy refund for you to remove your review.

This particular mattress is identical to a mattress sold in Europe for 2200 EUR. The factory who produces it allowed us to re-brand it and sell in Australia as it is not competing in the same market.

The mattress construction is very very similar to other big brands pillow top mattresses sold in Australian stores (Harvey Norman & Pillowtalk) for 5x the price we sell for and I hope you can understand that purchasing these bigger brands would result in this same compression happening.

It is unfortunately the thicker the pillowtop the more the compression. It is just the physics of weight on this foam over a period of time and can only be avoided with a very firm mattress (denser foams) or a much thinner pillow top ( both of which are not comfortable).

It is not a fault, just the property of the mattress construction.

I can call you if you like or if you want to accept the refund let me know and we can send a paypal payment to your email/phone or direct deposit.

My wife and I run this business and this sort of review is very damaging. I appreciate your view, but hopefully in light of the above detail you can see a different viewpoint.

Johnasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

What is the warranty please.......and is there any Weight limits as I'm around 135kg?

fancypants

Yes, it can handle you weight easily, however over time you may experience a little more compression of the pillow top layers. The only way to avoid is to get a mattress with less foam on top, but the downside is that that foam will compress to the springs over time so the thicker pillow tops will still be more comfortable for you.

John

Thanks.....And the warranty?. I am wanting to buy but won't until I know what it is :)

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is a 12 month warranty for faults.

There are other sellers on eBay offering more, but these are completely false and only exist to get your sale.

If you need a longer warranty, you would need to purchase in stores as returning a mattress bought online is impossible.

In store costs are 5x higher than the price we offer. If you view our eBay feedback you will see these mattresses are very high quality.

They are actually copied designs and material composition from a mattress sold in Europe for 2000 EUR for a Queen size. So the value you get is huge.

See all Marce Blanc Mattress questions