Marce Blanc Mattress

Marce Blanc Mattress (page 2 of 10)

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Brilliant mattress! Better than a 6k one!

I love a soft mattress so got the soft-medium. It’s like a cloud. We ran an air Bnb with these mattresses and nearly every guest commented on how comfy they were. These are an awesome find

Date PurchasedSep 2018

JsoinausMelbourne

Warning!

I made a purchase purely based on reviews here and it was the worst online shopping experience ever. In short, this mattress was a total waste of $319. Seriously disappointed with this cheap product and the level of customer service the seller provides. [name removed], the sellers representative, is rude, aggressive, offensive and unwilling to help. As for delivery, you have no idea when you can expect the delivery. Seller’s chosen courier company wouldn’t even send you a text message prior to delivery. If you are considering this mattress, please do yourself a favour and look for other brands.

Quality Mattress!

Sean F

Sean FBatemans bay

Absolutely love it!!

I’m a very fussy sleeper as I sleep so awkward and change positions every night, for the price I took the gamble and brought this online, I’m glad to say this is one of best mattresses I’ve had, absolutely love it, really good quality, well made and most importantly, it’s comfortable! This mattress will not disappoint, very happy customer, would not hesitate for a second to buy again!! :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great mattress

I was a bit skeptical about buying a mattress that cheap and i thought this will be just an ok mattress but it actually exceeded my expectations it is very comfortable
And i am very happy that i purchased this mattress and saved myself a heap of money that i would have spent on buying one from other stores.
Highly recommended. This is the medium firm

Marce BlancSydney Surrounds, NSW

Marce Blanc Double Mattress Medium Firm.

Kevin S

Kevin SMelbourne

Bought 1, ended up buying 4 for the family, couldn’t believe this mattress existed at that sort of p

Use to wake up at the first tick I heard, after using the marc Blanc, I now Enjoy a deep sleep waking up satisfied
Bought my family new marce blancs and couldn’t be more happier.
Worth the money I spent,
Love it and probably will not change to another mattress for a long long time

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best mattress I ever slept on (email don't know how to upload)

I wish I knew about this mattress a long time ago. It is very comfortable and i no longer wake up with back ache. By morning i feel i have had a good nights sleep. Now my husband always makes the bed as the corners are a little too heavy for me to put the fitted sheet under. We are both very happy with the Marce Blanc Mattress.

STR

STRSydney, NSW

4 years on and no longer able to sleep on it

I purchased this mattress 4 years ago.
Used in in the guest bedroom for a while and after started to using it in my own bedroom. It has been great for the past few years but in the past weeks the mattress has sank and I have started waking up with bad back pain.
It has been 5 starts until then and I still think is a great mattress for the price. I wished it lasted a little longer....
Would I buy it again? Maybe yes for guest bedroom only if not used everyday (might extent the life of the mattress). Note I don’t believe they make this version anymore therefore the new ones might have a longer life span.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Srini

SriniMelbourne

Best quality for such a low cost

I ordered a king single.The mattress is very comfortable. First I really doubted the quality of the mattress. But when I started using this mattress , I really felt it's worth .I guess that even a 1000 dollars mattress could not give the comfort and quality that this mattress gives.I strongly recommend for anyone who is looking for a best quality mattress for a low price.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Fong Sifu

Fong SifuSydney

Yep, another 5 stars

Bought on Ebay was delivered in 3 working days, easy to set up, check out how easy it was on my un-boxing and setup on youtube
[weblink removed]
bought 2 single Med/Firms, very comfy with great support. This mattress looks and feels just like the $800 branded ones. No problems with sitting on the edge of the bed, you wont slide off as with most complaints I read with other manufacturers. I bought it for my two sons, they will put it to the test over the coming months, if all is well I've got my eyes set on their 34cm Queen Gel top range. Unfortunately they don't make these for single size beds. will update review in a few months time. So far very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thaifan

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Unbelievably Good

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Chris

ChrisGold Coast

Should have bought it earlier!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Marty

MartyPerth

Best mattress.Best quality.Best price.2nd mattress we purchased

I bought the King size 34cm cool gel mattress. The 1st mattress I bought was a King size Air mesh. I wanted to purchase the same one again as we really loved/love it but unfortunately we had to leave it when we moved country and state 3 times. Brand warehouse no longer stock the air mesh mattress and I was worried about buying the cool gel as Brand warehouse said it wasn’t as Firm as the air mesh medium firm and the cool gel was only medium. Anyway, we took a chance and are glad we did as it is sooooo super comfortable and still quite firm enough. It is huge and King sheets barely fit it so I will have to get super king to cover the height of the mattress on the sides. But I would definitely recommend this mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Emma L

Emma LArmidale

Great mattress, very comfortable

The mattress arrived fast and efficiently. Very comfortable and supportive, so much so I bought for the guest room and ended up swapping it to my own bedroom! Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mel Melbourne

Mel MelbourneMelbourne

Love it!

Ok so it hasn't quite been a year yet but I just love this bed!
We got the Coolgel 34cm around March for one kid and just got another in October for the other. .
Big bed! Sides are tall! Our fitted sheets JUST fit!
I often find myself sneaking into my kids beds just to sleep on the Marce! It's got great firmth (okay I just made a new word;) but the fluffy topping makes you feel cloud like..I LOVE IT!!
Perfect support any which way you sleep but especially great when I want to sleep on my front.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

RyanSydney

Cannot believe all these positive reviews

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ryan

Please take my review as is as it is my personal experience with the product and review as is.

My purchase was verified with Product review so contact product review if you want to see the purchase detail.

Tj P

Tj PBrisbane

Best bed. Wish i had found it sooner

After bulging 2 discs our expensive mattress just made my back pain worse. We spent 3 months trying to find a mattress. After the review we opted for the cool gel in a king. We let it expand for a couple nights before our first sleep. From the first night my back pain reduced and disappeared after 3 night. Hubby has had chronic back problems for years and is a sweater and he is so comfortable now since our purchase.
I recommend Marce Blanc mattresses to anyone needing or wanting a new mattress. You will save $$$ and have the best nights sleep.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
ozphys

ozphysadelaide

Great quality mattress for a great price

Like many, I was quite sceptical to purchase a mattress online but I have been so happy since my purchase, so much so i've bought another one soon after my first purchase. It was such good value for what you get compared to other expensive mattresses that I have bought in the past.
It has been 8 months since i've had it and i couldn't have been more happier. My preference is the med-firm as I feel the soft is not as comfortable. The only criticism I have is that the mattress is delivered rolled up in a cardboard container and it would have been easier to transport it into the house if it had wheels on it to make it easier to drag where you want it. Otherwise it is quite heavy to lift, even with two people!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
jezzabella114

jezzabella114Perth, WA

If you didn't have back issues before, you will after sleeping in this bed

Date PurchasedJul 2017