Marce Blanc Mattress

Marce Blanc Mattress (page 3 of 10)

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Adam C

Adam CMelbourne

In a world of scams this mattress is a breathe of fresh air

Date PurchasedOct 2016

I love my new Marce Blanc Mattress

My Marce Blanc Mattress is the most comfortable I have ever slept on. The combination of support and comfort is amazing. Being of a large build and having pain issues sleep was a real problem for me until purchasing this mattress. Now I am enjoying virtually pain free sleep. I have owned the mattress for about 2 life changing months.
I was hesitant about buying a mattress online now I could not be happier. The price and delivery times were also an appreciated bonus.
In short the transaction was exactly as described A1.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Wills

WillsNsw, 2259

Best mattress ive had

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Jay Dee

Jay DeeSydney, NSW

Amazing

Amazing quality for the price. My back feels soo much better during the day now. I was skeptical at first because of the price of the mattress but honestly its the best mattress I have ever slepped on.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
hieu t

hieu tmelbourne

Great bed, quick shipping

So we were after a new mattress and living so far from it was hard to find a mattress. So online we went and this mattress has been great. It was quickly delivered and the quality on opening it was great. It was a tad heavy though. After rising, it has been a very supportive mattress and hopefully it'll last years for us.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Roscoe

RoscoeLismore NSW

Most comfortable mattress I have slept on

After opening the mattress I slept on it the same night and had the best night's sleep I have had in ages. I have a back problem and after sleeping on this mattress I woke with no back soreness at all. It is so comfortable I hate getting out of it. I can't comment on durability as I have only recently purchased it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Michael C

Michael CMelbourne

Best mattress I have ever slept in

I waited over a year to write this review since I was not sure how resilient it would be. However, this mattress is so good, supportive and immensely comfortable. It has kept its shape and remains as supportive as the day I first slept in it. I will be recommending this mattress to everyone. Cannot beat that price and I am extremely happy with this mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Love my new mattress soo comfortable. Delivery was prompt it even arrived quicker than expected.I wo

Very comfortable and supportive. The mattress is very thick and plush. I am happy with the quality of the mattress. Don't know about durability yet as I have only just got it.

Michyg

Michygbrisbane

WOW!!!

Bought this mattress for my son who is autistic and can destroy a mattress in no time. All i can say it is amazing. It is such a comfortable mattress, at a great price and I bought it Sunday afternoon and it was on the bed by Tuesday. The mattress appears to be as good as the mattress on my bed that i paid around $2000. Will be looking to replace my mattress soon and I know where I will be buying it. Will have to wait and see about longevity, but it certainly feels very best of quality around and I would be shocked to find it started to sag after a couple of months, but time will tell. However, even if it did, it was a $189 for a single mattress so I still wouldn't be complaining!!

Find out how Marce Blanc Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Best mattress I have ever bought

After a week's sleeping on this mattress, I have to say the comfort and quality of this mattress is absolutely outstanding.
The mattress I was replacing cost me close to $2000. For only marginal the price of the last one, I got at least same quality and even more comfortable mattress. Extremely happy with my purchase. I highly recommend it!
Only downside is the mattress is so comfortable that you end up staying in bed way longer than you should be!

Peggy

PeggyCraignish

Absolutely lovely mattress!!!

We bought this mattress a few weeks ago via eBay from the Brand Warehouse and it absolutely fantastic. Both my partner and I slept great from day 1! It is really comfortable, the Medium-Firm variety we bought is exactly what we like. Really could not fault this mattress at all.

Happy customer

Mattress arrived and I was very excited, upon opening I found it to expand to five times the package size which was unbelievable. Five minutes later and I tested it and found it to be so comfortable! I ordered the 34cm, I am very happy with my purchase and the price.

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectation.

Buying this mattress was one of the best decision that we would have ever made.

My wife was having a severe back pain issue and was not able to sleep properly in the nights.

After getting this fabulous mattress she is very happy & now enjoys much needed good night sleep.

Its a great value for money and honestly you can't imaging getting something this good without paying big bucks.

Must buy Product.

Matt A

Matt AGold Coast

Exceeded expectations!!!

We were skeptical with buying a mattress from Ebay especially considering the price, I'm happy to write that we were wrong. Firstly the delivery was before expected and once we opened the mattress and were thoroughly impressed with the quality. My partner and I are having the best sleeps we have ever had which couldn't come at a better time as we have a new born baby. We will be the first to recommend the mattress. Will be buying more for the kids in the near future. Thanks for supplying a quality product at a reasonable price.

waylesenSydney

Dishonest advertisement at its worst. Terrible quality deceptive seller.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Gibbo

Gibbo

Best value mattress ever purchased!

I purchased the mattress for our camper home as it was only to be used every now and then and the price seemed good. The reviews looked too good to be true. I took the risk.....I thought. Mattress arrived quickly and after seeing it expand from a rolled up form into a full size, the fabric and overall finish and sewing looks second to none! Amazing soft but supportive feel..... truly a beautiful bed. Everyone I have shown has commented and tried laying on it and agree. As good as our home $3000 mattress. Highly recommended.

Maximum comfort

I was really surprised when my mattress arrived days before the delivery date and to make it even better my back pain is slowly disappearing. It's really comfortable and soon I will order another one for my daughter. Fantastic mattress and very affordable price.

Shivasan

Shivasan

One of the best matters I have experienced

One of the best matters I have ever experienced, very comfortable and good on my back. Went and tried in shops, but the same kind is not less than $1000. But this matters is Best Buy under $350 on eBay.

W.B.

W.B.

Zzzzzzzz

Absolutely love my new mattress. Such great quality and the price is amazing!! Cannot believe that my last mattress cost triple the price. Just goes to show the rip off by some retailers, Good price, arrived a day before time. delivered straight to the bedroom. Cannot write enough, very happy :D

brifrostToowoomba

Objective view

I have had this mattress for 2 weeks now. For this price, I think it is as good if not better than a $1500 mattress. I am pleasantly surprised with the support and comfort of this mattress. It lacks the edge support of a more expensive sprung mattress, but once you get used to that, the actual support is terrific. It hasn't and probably will never come up to the 34cm as stated, but it is not far off, about 30cm. Overall a very good buy at the price.

brifrost

Thanks for that, it is difficult to get an exact measurement, and that wasn't really a criticism. It does seem to be still expanding and evening out, so it will be close to the 34cm.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Ahh - okay - not a problem. I just thought I would check. Thank you for getting back to us :-)