Marce Blanc Mattress

Marce Blanc Mattress (page 3 of 8)

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm
Listing monitored by Marce Blanc

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Michyg
Michygbrisbane

WOW!!!

Bought this mattress for my son who is autistic and can destroy a mattress in no time. All i can say it is amazing. It is such a comfortable mattress, at a great price and I bought it Sunday afternoon and it was on the bed by Tuesday. The mattress appears to be as good as the mattress on my bed that i paid around $2000. Will be looking to replace my mattress soon and I know where I will be buying it. Will have to wait and see about longevity, but it certainly feels very best of quality around and I would be shocked to find it started to sag after a couple of months, but time will tell. However, even if it did, it was a $189 for a single mattress so I still wouldn't be complaining!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Best mattress I have ever bought

After a week's sleeping on this mattress, I have to say the comfort and quality of this mattress is absolutely outstanding.
The mattress I was replacing cost me close to $2000. For only marginal the price of the last one, I got at least same quality and even more comfortable mattress. Extremely happy with my purchase. I highly recommend it!
Only downside is the mattress is so comfortable that you end up staying in bed way longer than you should be!

Peggy
PeggyCraignish

Absolutely lovely mattress!!!

We bought this mattress a few weeks ago via eBay from the Brand Warehouse and it absolutely fantastic. Both my partner and I slept great from day 1! It is really comfortable, the Medium-Firm variety we bought is exactly what we like. Really could not fault this mattress at all.

Happy customer

Mattress arrived and I was very excited, upon opening I found it to expand to five times the package size which was unbelievable. Five minutes later and I tested it and found it to be so comfortable! I ordered the 34cm, I am very happy with my purchase and the price.

Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectation.

Buying this mattress was one of the best decision that we would have ever made.

My wife was having a severe back pain issue and was not able to sleep properly in the nights.

After getting this fabulous mattress she is very happy & now enjoys much needed good night sleep.

Its a great value for money and honestly you can't imaging getting something this good without paying big bucks.

Must buy Product.

Matt A
Matt AGold Coast

Exceeded expectations!!!

We were skeptical with buying a mattress from Ebay especially considering the price, I'm happy to write that we were wrong. Firstly the delivery was before expected and once we opened the mattress and were thoroughly impressed with the quality. My partner and I are having the best sleeps we have ever had which couldn't come at a better time as we have a new born baby. We will be the first to recommend the mattress. Will be buying more for the kids in the near future. Thanks for supplying a quality product at a reasonable price.

waylesenSydney

Dishonest advertisement at its worst. Terrible quality deceptive seller.

Gibbo
Gibbo

Best value mattress ever purchased!

I purchased the mattress for our camper home as it was only to be used every now and then and the price seemed good. The reviews looked too good to be true. I took the risk.....I thought. Mattress arrived quickly and after seeing it expand from a rolled up form into a full size, the fabric and overall finish and sewing looks second to none! Amazing soft but supportive feel..... truly a beautiful bed. Everyone I have shown has commented and tried laying on it and agree. As good as our home $3000 mattress. Highly recommended.

Maximum comfort

I was really surprised when my mattress arrived days before the delivery date and to make it even better my back pain is slowly disappearing. It's really comfortable and soon I will order another one for my daughter. Fantastic mattress and very affordable price.

Shivasan
Shivasan

One of the best matters I have experienced

One of the best matters I have ever experienced, very comfortable and good on my back. Went and tried in shops, but the same kind is not less than $1000. But this matters is Best Buy under $350 on eBay.

W.B.
W.B.

Zzzzzzzz

Absolutely love my new mattress. Such great quality and the price is amazing!! Cannot believe that my last mattress cost triple the price. Just goes to show the rip off by some retailers, Good price, arrived a day before time. delivered straight to the bedroom. Cannot write enough, very happy :D

brifrostDarling Downs, QLD

Objective view

I have had this mattress for 2 weeks now. For this price, I think it is as good if not better than a $1500 mattress. I am pleasantly surprised with the support and comfort of this mattress. It lacks the edge support of a more expensive sprung mattress, but once you get used to that, the actual support is terrific. It hasn't and probably will never come up to the 34cm as stated, but it is not far off, about 30cm. Overall a very good buy at the price.

brifrost

Thanks for that, it is difficult to get an exact measurement, and that wasn't really a criticism. It does seem to be still expanding and evening out, so it will be close to the 34cm.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Ahh - okay - not a problem. I just thought I would check. Thank you for getting back to us :-)

Very happy with product

We brought a medium firm and our old one was a firm. Thought it was too soft at first but after a couple nights sleep on it I am finding it very comfortable. My wife has slept fine on it from the first night and she was the most concerned about the difference in firmness. Seems very good and comparable to the old $2000 mattress. Very good material used in manufacture and seems like it will wear well. Would recommend this product as a great value for money mattress.

DRT
DRT

Like sleeping on a cloud

looloo
loolooMurringo NSW

Fifth Time Customer :-)

Best mattress ever bought

Anicca
AniccaSydney, NSW

Fabulous mattress on a budget

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Perfect for a spinal injury

This mattress is so very comfortable but with the same lumbar support of my $1500 mattress.
Originally purchased for my campervan, I was so happy that it is now my main mattress & not a weekender.
I definitely can recommend this with complete confidence.

Carol
CarolCraigmore

My daughter can't thank me enough!!

I bought a mattress for my oldest daughter over a year ago and I still have trouble trying to get her out of bed she loves it so much! MY youngest daughter needed a new mattress a couple of months ago so it was a no brainer to buy another Marc blanc mattress. I'm a very popular mum with kids who I hardly see anymore!! Thanks brand warehouse for these great value comfortable supportive mattresses

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Perfect mattress, can't live without this, really good value!

I doubled this mattress when I purchased the order, because this price made me thought was wrong decision. It showed estimate delivery time would be 3-4 days, I supposed would be revived on Tuesday but I got it on Monday, very good deliver guy who help my girl to carry on. It was very easy to unpack and it became thicker and thicker after I laid on the bed. My girl said it is much better than our previous mattress which was cost more than $500.

Firmness is really good, I have back issues it cause me very hard to make deep sleep and when I partner move her back I even can't feel it. Excellent value with it. Obsolutely will recommend to my friend!!

Nick
NickMudjimba

great value

Good affordable mattress. Cheap price, comfortable sleep, quick delivery as well my wife and I are content with this purchase. Not a lifelong mattress but for the money what more can you want

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Loving my new mattress!

So glad I bought this mattress, I've been sleeping great ever since it arrived! Really convenient coming in a box, and surprisingly supportive and well made. Excellent value for price.

JustinSAshfield

Middle ranking mattress for the price

Date PurchasedJune 2016
JustinS

Amazing product!!! Highly Recommend!!!

This is our third Marc blanc mattress we have ordered and we could not be any happier with this product! I have a very fussy husband who is very particular with the quality of mattress he sleeps on due to his sore back and he absolutely loves these mattresses! You will not be disappointed I guarantee it!! It's better than our $4,000 Harvey Norman mattress we bought!

R.B
R.BSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Sunny
Sunnyasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where can I buy this mattress online ?

Joni F.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

How could you only offer 12months warranty when your other competitors are offering 10 years.
This is not fair for the customers that buying your matresses.
Your mattress is sagging bad after 2 years and I have developed back pain and shoulder pain as the result.
Can you please explain?

Hi Joni,

We make $30 - $50 per mattress depending on size. The margins are so paper thin that 12 months is all we can offer. Others offering more than 12 months are frankly lying. We know first hand from customers we speak to buying our mattress after they have had issues with other sellers.

We would prefer to be thanked for being honest with warranty, but it seems it is just easier to offer 10 years warranty in the sales listings to get the sale and ignore customers like they do when there is an issue (but is is wrong so we don't).

I prefer to keep our listing honest and hopefully you can appreciate that and understand such a small profit should not warrant more than 12 months.

Joni F.

Well, that's not good enough. You are selling bad quality products and other people's health are affected as a result using your product.
That is a bad business practice.
I am very sure the ombudsman would like to hear about this and investigate. Because it looks like Iam not the only one who has the same problem

Hi Joni,

I would like to offer a $50 courtesy refund for you to remove your review.

This particular mattress is identical to a mattress sold in Europe for 2200 EUR. The factory who produces it allowed us to re-brand it and sell in Australia as it is not competing in the same market.

The mattress construction is very very similar to other big brands pillow top mattresses sold in Australian stores (Harvey Norman & Pillowtalk) for 5x the price we sell for and I hope you can understand that purchasing these bigger brands would result in this same compression happening.

It is unfortunately the thicker the pillowtop the more the compression. It is just the physics of weight on this foam over a period of time and can only be avoided with a very firm mattress (denser foams) or a much thinner pillow top ( both of which are not comfortable).

It is not a fault, just the property of the mattress construction.

I can call you if you like or if you want to accept the refund let me know and we can send a paypal payment to your email/phone or direct deposit.

My wife and I run this business and this sort of review is very damaging. I appreciate your view, but hopefully in light of the above detail you can see a different viewpoint.

Johnasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

What is the warranty please.......and is there any Weight limits as I'm around 135kg?

fancypants

Yes, it can handle you weight easily, however over time you may experience a little more compression of the pillow top layers. The only way to avoid is to get a mattress with less foam on top, but the downside is that that foam will compress to the springs over time so the thicker pillow tops will still be more comfortable for you.

John

Thanks.....And the warranty?. I am wanting to buy but won't until I know what it is :)

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is a 12 month warranty for faults.

There are other sellers on eBay offering more, but these are completely false and only exist to get your sale.

If you need a longer warranty, you would need to purchase in stores as returning a mattress bought online is impossible.

In store costs are 5x higher than the price we offer. If you view our eBay feedback you will see these mattresses are very high quality.

They are actually copied designs and material composition from a mattress sold in Europe for 2000 EUR for a Queen size. So the value you get is huge.

See all Marce Blanc Mattress questions