Marce Blanc Mattress

Marce Blanc Mattress (page 4 of 8)

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm
Listing monitored by Marce Blanc

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Just what I was after!

After shopping around I'm glad I came across Marce Blanc. Very comfy, great support and the best was it was under my budget. Compared to over brands this one wins

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Amazing mattress at any price.

JF Adelaide
JF AdelaideAdelaide

Mattress #5 for my family

I am the 5th person in my extended family to purchase a Marce Blanc mattress from Brand Warehouse and we are all impressed with the comfort and great value for money. I bought the 30cm medium-soft and have been sleeping soundly on it for 2 weeks now. You won't find a more comfortable mattress for the price.

Matt
MattMelbourne

No support poor quality. Stay away unless you want sore back

Very disappointing mattress. This mattress looks fabulous on photo, but as soon as the actual thing arrives everything turns south. Sleeping on it I realised it has literally no support whatsoever. The mattress just sinks so hopelessly your body goes into a "U" shape. Sore upper and lower back after a while. I simply don't feel rested sleeping on this mattress. The edges is especially bad, sitting on it I can pretty much feel myself touching the bottom of the mattress!! What makes this worse is the odour which won't go away even after airing it for days.

The mattress definitely doesn't feel like a quality unit. Don't be fooled by the nice looking photos. Deceptive marketing at its worst.

Very good value

Bought a second mattress after moving interstate - was cheaper to buy a new one than move old one. Bought it again because we knew it was very comfortable yet supportive. Happy to recommend to others.

NonnaMitch
NonnaMitchMaroochy Waters

Highly Recommend - Best purchase I've ever made (On and Offline)

Good back support

I would class this mattress as "firm" rather than "medium-firm". It provides good back support and the pillow top is very comfortable, so this one is definitely for back sleepers I think. Overall, these mattresses are good value.

Mangqld
MangqldQueensland

Can't fault the quality for the price

Mick
MickQueensland, 4573

Perfect - Quality - Comfort - Value

I was sceptical at first until I opened the bag, Instant comfort. $395 for a king size mattress absolute bargin and I cant falt the quality.
Best night sleep in years.
My partner is pregnant and is having trouble sleeping she wakes up at least 6 times a night the first night we use it she woke up twice (toilet).
If your unsure and sceptical like i was please belive its a great mattress at an absolute bargin price. I highly recommend this product.

Faisal
FaisalBrisbane

Great Mattress, Affordable Price

I was looking for a mattress for last few months. After reading reviews here i decided to go for a popular one [ A fluffy animal brand ;) ]. It was good, but for people like me who are are bit overweight that wasn't a good option. i quickly changed my mind and went for the Medium-Firm Marce Blanc 28cm Queen Size. And i have to say it was a very very good choice. I really feel comfortable sleeping on it. It doesn’t soak me in rather i feel the firmness on my back and no more back pain. With the awesome price range, i am planning to go for the 2nd one for my other room.

Superb!!!

I was looking for quality mattress and couldnt find anything decent below $1,000.This one is top quality.And fast delivery ,which was the biggest problem for me as live in NT.Highly recommend!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
PhilB18
PhilB18Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great value

Read reviews online before purchasing. Surprised when it arrived as it was in a box, BUT, it was vacuum packed and when opened, it was a great mattress, 30cm thick. I ordered medium-firm and that is what I got, Have been sleeping on it for a week now and think it is great. A very good mattress for the price. There was also a quick delivery, it arrived three days after being ordered.

Best mattress ever!!!

First time in years of waking with no backache. The mattress is both supportive and comfortable. Wish we had found this years ago. We first encountered the mattress when on holiday and asked the owner of the guesthouse about the mattress and where we could buy one. As soon as we got home we went online an ordered a Queen size medium firm 30 cm. We highly recommend this mattress to anyone who is looking for a fantastic mattress and at an amazing price.

ausbuster
ausbuster

Decent Mattress for the price

This is an okay mattress - far too firm for me. My wife doesn't mind it as much but i just don't seem to get a decent sleep on it. On the plus side it was delivered promptly.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Other Mattresses

No regrets & value for money ... beats the big retail stores

We bought the soft/medium for our guestroom. We decided to take the plunge after reading a lot of positive reviews. You always worry about certain purchases online as you don't get to feel the quality of a product but this was a great buy. The delivery was fast and the mattress is very good quality. We had a great nights rest in our guestroom and sometimes I feel like moving bedrooms. Our main mattress was RRP $4,000 and we regret spending this knowing what we know now. If you're looking for a good mattress at a bargain price, I suggest you get this one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Katrin
KatrinSydney

Love this mattress!!!

I've ordered the soft/medium one after reading all the positive reviews and I must admit that I still had my doubts. Especially since I had bought a $2,000 mattress which was giving me grief and when I exchanged it for another one, it only got slightly better. But I thought I have nothing to loose so I ordered it. I had ok nights sleep the first few nights which was already better than on the mattresses before but I started to get really good night sleeps after about 2 weeks. It takes a while for the body to get used to a new mattress. Since then I've never looked back and I have even ordered a second one for the guest room. Love it!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Paul
PaulSydney

Great Value For A Great Mattress :)

WOW $260.40 For Queen Medium/Firm 28cm euro top mattress inc. delivery Ebay :) Delivery very quick by Toll (Very Professional) Mattress materials & construction is off good quality, purchased for spare room use & so far no complaints, also using ourselves as it is a very comfortable mattress. Also comes in 30cm euro top for a little more comfort & $$$, seriously thinking of making a purchase of this one. The whole mattress buying is a pond of trial & error, but with this mattress at this cost you can afford the risk of buying without having the safety net of 100 day trial offered by other companies. Also no offers off gimmicks or kick backs for leaving a Review Either :)

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Prefect Price Prefect Sleep

Prefect Mattress I would recommend everyone to go buy one ASAP don't waste your time. It won't break the bank best value for money. I wouldn't buy anything else .

FAIR DINKUM

Being told to go to bed is now a dream

FAIR DINKUM

Still in love with my Marce Blanc Mattress....

kw88
kw88

100% Legit

Glad I took the plunge and bought this mattress. Box looks like its gonna be a pile of turd but you will be sooo surprised its great! the reviews dont lie
5 stars!
few hundred bucks!
fast delivery coast to coast!
winning!

Best nights sleep I've ever had in a long time.

It's so comfortable and so good on the body I no longer have back pain due to this mattress. I highly recommend this mattress to everyone looking at buying one.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality! Low price!

Great quality and amazing price. Delivered quickly with tracking and on a requested day (we moved house).

Will be buying a second for our boy shortly when we have the spare cash again!

Ron

Mark Ma
Mark MaSydney

never regret the choice

After click to buy I was feeling sorry for my purchase, because my friend questionable the mattress' quality for a low cost. Two days later, I received the parcel with a small box, but so surprised me! I could not believable- the mattress looks so quality just as the famous brand and very comfortable when I lie down, The pocket spring bring different sensation, specially good for my sore back and neck. I am beginning enjoy a nice sleep. I am very satisfied. I showed the mattress to my friend so proud and rejoice my choice was right.

Mick
MickGeelong

Really nice mattress

Very nice mattress really can't complain about the feel.
We think that it's as comfortable as any of the shop bought mattress we tried but nearly a third of the cost.
Delivery took 3 days to Geelong.
We would buy again without hesitation.

Dany
DanyMelbourrne

Buy it now!!!

For those of you that are currently thinking, is it really as good as people are saying, is it worth buying, will it really be comfortable, will it last? The answer to all your questions is YES YES and YES again!!
I went back and forth for weeks wondering if I should just spend the extra $700 and get a brand that I know, I finally bit the bullet and ordered one. This hands down has been one of the best purchases I have made. Since buying my first one I've bought 2 more and I'll be putting in an order for 5 more in the next few months.
I purchased the Queen Mattress 30 cm medium - firm. I don't think I've ever had sleep this good and for what your paying it's an absolute bargain. So stop doing more research and just buy the damn thing!!!

Sunny
Sunnyasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

Where can I buy this mattress online ?

Joni F.asked
Marce Blanc Mattress

How could you only offer 12months warranty when your other competitors are offering 10 years.
This is not fair for the customers that buying your matresses.
Your mattress is sagging bad after 2 years and I have developed back pain and shoulder pain as the result.
Can you please explain?

Hi Joni,

We make $30 - $50 per mattress depending on size. The margins are so paper thin that 12 months is all we can offer. Others offering more than 12 months are frankly lying. We know first hand from customers we speak to buying our mattress after they have had issues with other sellers.

We would prefer to be thanked for being honest with warranty, but it seems it is just easier to offer 10 years warranty in the sales listings to get the sale and ignore customers like they do when there is an issue (but is is wrong so we don't).

I prefer to keep our listing honest and hopefully you can appreciate that and understand such a small profit should not warrant more than 12 months.

Joni F.

Well, that's not good enough. You are selling bad quality products and other people's health are affected as a result using your product.
That is a bad business practice.
I am very sure the ombudsman would like to hear about this and investigate. Because it looks like Iam not the only one who has the same problem

Hi Joni,

I would like to offer a $50 courtesy refund for you to remove your review.

This particular mattress is identical to a mattress sold in Europe for 2200 EUR. The factory who produces it allowed us to re-brand it and sell in Australia as it is not competing in the same market.

The mattress construction is very very similar to other big brands pillow top mattresses sold in Australian stores (Harvey Norman & Pillowtalk) for 5x the price we sell for and I hope you can understand that purchasing these bigger brands would result in this same compression happening.

It is unfortunately the thicker the pillowtop the more the compression. It is just the physics of weight on this foam over a period of time and can only be avoided with a very firm mattress (denser foams) or a much thinner pillow top ( both of which are not comfortable).

It is not a fault, just the property of the mattress construction.

I can call you if you like or if you want to accept the refund let me know and we can send a paypal payment to your email/phone or direct deposit.

My wife and I run this business and this sort of review is very damaging. I appreciate your view, but hopefully in light of the above detail you can see a different viewpoint.

Johnasked
Marce Blanc Mattress

What is the warranty please.......and is there any Weight limits as I'm around 135kg?

fancypants

Yes, it can handle you weight easily, however over time you may experience a little more compression of the pillow top layers. The only way to avoid is to get a mattress with less foam on top, but the downside is that that foam will compress to the springs over time so the thicker pillow tops will still be more comfortable for you.

John

Thanks.....And the warranty?. I am wanting to buy but won't until I know what it is :)

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

There is a 12 month warranty for faults.

There are other sellers on eBay offering more, but these are completely false and only exist to get your sale.

If you need a longer warranty, you would need to purchase in stores as returning a mattress bought online is impossible.

In store costs are 5x higher than the price we offer. If you view our eBay feedback you will see these mattresses are very high quality.

They are actually copied designs and material composition from a mattress sold in Europe for 2000 EUR for a Queen size. So the value you get is huge.

See all Marce Blanc Mattress questions