Marce Blanc Mattress

Marce Blanc Mattress (page 4 of 10)

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Very happy with product

We brought a medium firm and our old one was a firm. Thought it was too soft at first but after a couple nights sleep on it I am finding it very comfortable. My wife has slept fine on it from the first night and she was the most concerned about the difference in firmness. Seems very good and comparable to the old $2000 mattress. Very good material used in manufacture and seems like it will wear well. Would recommend this product as a great value for money mattress.

DRT

DRT

Like sleeping on a cloud

looloo

loolooMurringo NSW

Fifth Time Customer :-)

Best mattress ever bought

Anicca

AniccaSydney, NSW

Fabulous mattress on a budget

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Perfect for a spinal injury

This mattress is so very comfortable but with the same lumbar support of my $1500 mattress.
Originally purchased for my campervan, I was so happy that it is now my main mattress & not a weekender.
I definitely can recommend this with complete confidence.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Carol

CarolCraigmore

My daughter can't thank me enough!!

I bought a mattress for my oldest daughter over a year ago and I still have trouble trying to get her out of bed she loves it so much! MY youngest daughter needed a new mattress a couple of months ago so it was a no brainer to buy another Marc blanc mattress. I'm a very popular mum with kids who I hardly see anymore!! Thanks brand warehouse for these great value comfortable supportive mattresses

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Perfect mattress, can't live without this, really good value!

I doubled this mattress when I purchased the order, because this price made me thought was wrong decision. It showed estimate delivery time would be 3-4 days, I supposed would be revived on Tuesday but I got it on Monday, very good deliver guy who help my girl to carry on. It was very easy to unpack and it became thicker and thicker after I laid on the bed. My girl said it is much better than our previous mattress which was cost more than $500.

Firmness is really good, I have back issues it cause me very hard to make deep sleep and when I partner move her back I even can't feel it. Excellent value with it. Obsolutely will recommend to my friend!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Nick

NickMudjimba

great value

Good affordable mattress. Cheap price, comfortable sleep, quick delivery as well my wife and I are content with this purchase. Not a lifelong mattress but for the money what more can you want

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Loving my new mattress!

So glad I bought this mattress, I've been sleeping great ever since it arrived! Really convenient coming in a box, and surprisingly supportive and well made. Excellent value for price.

JustinSAshfield

Middle ranking mattress for the price

Date PurchasedJun 2016
JustinS

Amazing product!!! Highly Recommend!!!

This is our third Marc blanc mattress we have ordered and we could not be any happier with this product! I have a very fussy husband who is very particular with the quality of mattress he sleeps on due to his sore back and he absolutely loves these mattresses! You will not be disappointed I guarantee it!! It's better than our $4,000 Harvey Norman mattress we bought!

R.B

R.BSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Just what I was after!

After shopping around I'm glad I came across Marce Blanc. Very comfy, great support and the best was it was under my budget. Compared to over brands this one wins

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Amazing mattress at any price.

JF Adelaide

JF AdelaideAdelaide

Mattress #5 for my family

I am the 5th person in my extended family to purchase a Marce Blanc mattress from Brand Warehouse and we are all impressed with the comfort and great value for money. I bought the 30cm medium-soft and have been sleeping soundly on it for 2 weeks now. You won't find a more comfortable mattress for the price.

Matt

MattMelbourne

No support poor quality. Stay away unless you want sore back

Very disappointing mattress. This mattress looks fabulous on photo, but as soon as the actual thing arrives everything turns south. Sleeping on it I realised it has literally no support whatsoever. The mattress just sinks so hopelessly your body goes into a "U" shape. Sore upper and lower back after a while. I simply don't feel rested sleeping on this mattress. The edges is especially bad, sitting on it I can pretty much feel myself touching the bottom of the mattress!! What makes this worse is the odour which won't go away even after airing it for days.

The mattress definitely doesn't feel like a quality unit. Don't be fooled by the nice looking photos. Deceptive marketing at its worst.

Very good value

Bought a second mattress after moving interstate - was cheaper to buy a new one than move old one. Bought it again because we knew it was very comfortable yet supportive. Happy to recommend to others.

NonnaMitch

NonnaMitchMaroochy Waters

Highly Recommend - Best purchase I've ever made (On and Offline)

Good back support

I would class this mattress as "firm" rather than "medium-firm". It provides good back support and the pillow top is very comfortable, so this one is definitely for back sleepers I think. Overall, these mattresses are good value.