Marce Blanc Medium-Firm

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Marce Blanc

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (10)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (9)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (9)
  • Sagging Yes (3) · No (8)
  • Perceived Firmness

Joni F.
Joni F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The mattress is only last for 2 years.

The mattress is good for the first 2 years. After that I have developed back pain and shoulder pain. It is not comfortable to sleep on because it's sagging really bad.
Iam not sure about the warranty but I want to claim it. This mattress is horrible Not worth it.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $379.00.

fancypants
fancypantsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them - 3rd time customer

I have purchased these for our motel originally.

Our customers on many occasions noted they had a great night sleep on the mattresses.

They hold up over time and I have them in my home as well to replace an aging captain snooze mattress. I can't remember what I paid but it was many times what I paid for this mattress.

Very happy.

Purchased at eBay.

Arthur Crow
Arthur CrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality at a fair price

Update: I want to make it clear that the reviews for this mattress are not organic, they are derived from a financial incentive, which leads me to believe customers are more inclined to submit a positive review in order to secure the partial refund/incentive offered to them. My message to this company is that a good product will speak for itself and generate a positive response naturally. The use of deception is never needed.
Having said that, my positive review stands for now, but subject to change. I wanted a mattress that was specifically soft and comfortable as well as being good to support my spine. After a few nights of sleeping on it I am very happy. The mattress expresses softness yet with stability where it is needed.

Purchased in October 2020.

Zsik
Zsik

WOW, the best mattress ever

I have tried many boxed mattresses and Merce Blanc is downright the best, not only boxed mattresses but best mattresses overall. Do not go with other brands like Koala which are memory foam only. These mattress are the real deal - bamboo, memory foam and box springs as the base. If you do your research you'll find box spring mattresses are the best.

Best of all is the fantastic price. You will never be able to find anything so much better. Gone are the days of a $3000 mattress, welcome the $300 mattress which does the same (if not better!) job!

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for $350.00.

KerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price and comfortable

My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and it’s super comfy and affordable! Absolutely love it and so does my daughter. Have recommended a friend to buy one too

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleepy
SleepySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable mattress!

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay for $375.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Mattress

We love the quality & price & comfort so much that we ordered a second one the same week. Great customer service & quick delivery to our door. Great packaging too . I have already recommended this mattress to friends & family. We look forward to many good nights sleep for years to come. Thankyou

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Great value and comfortable

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $406.43.

Robert NSW
Robert NSWSydney, NSW

Very comfortable - this is our 3rd mattress from them - will never buy an in store mattress again

Purchased a Double a couple of years ago for a guest bedroom, it was so comfortable, we decided to replace our main mattress which is a King. The one we replaced we paid more than $4000 for about 5 years ago and this mattress we paid only $419 for (DELIVERED), is much more comfortable. It is good too so when we need to replace it, we can do so many times over for what we would normally think we had to pay for a mattress. Much more hygienic as well replacing more often not being restricted due to the price. Overall, it is an amazing mattress and we are recommending to all our friends as it really is a no brainier and a great product. We bought on eBay.

Purchased in February 2018 at eBay for $419.00.

Depps
DeppsSouthwest, VIC

Two 'Potholes' Where We Sleep

Purchased at eBay for $719.00.

Deb P.
Deb P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous, comfy mattress

I got the 31 cm medium firm mattress via eBay. Despite delivery issues - which were painful - it is now installed on my new king bed and is SO COMFORTABLE. Great height, luxurious and perfect firmness. I’m glad I didn’t get the 34 cm which would have been too high for my base. Excellent quality for the price when similar mattresses are over $1000. It’s also nice and cool as I used to overheat easily with my old mattress.

Purchased in June 2019 at Brand Warehouse for $409.00.

Richard
RichardSouthern and Hills, SA

An Ok mattress but a little on the firm side for my wife.

A well made mattress - certainly on the heavy side which makes it a little awkward to shift or adjust. Have slept on it for around 2 weeks and find it needs a mattress topper to even out the surface contour and take the edge of what my ‘better half’ requires in terms of comfort. Overall, however, quite reasonable value for the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at brand.warehouse.australia.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Best purchase I have ever made. Value is amazing. Better than my $3000+ mattress.

Title says it all, but we bought this for a spare room and it is now our main bed. Our $3000 mattress has gone to the spare room and this has taken it's place. We got the medium-firm in the 31cm. We tossed up whether to get the CoolGEL in the medium but swapped for this, I'm sure that would have been nice but we are very happy with this one. I really look forward to sleep now, as I'm waking up much fresher. Maybe less turning I don't know, but couldn't recommend enough!

Purchased in April 2019 for $325.00.

Amazing

Mattress arrived on time which was very fast, was extremely comfortable within an hour after opening. Since sleeping on it my back and neck have felt much better, I no longer wake up feeling sore. Its nice and firm but not rock hard so it remains comfortable.
I was nervous about this because it seems so cheap but the product seems durable and high quality. Extremely happy with my purchase. High quality and great price
I was offered a reward however I would be leaving the same feedback regardless.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Kas
KasCapalaba

Affordable and a good night of sleep

Mattress gets a little less firm after a week but not to soft, doesn't stink of chemicals after opening the vacuum seal.
Overall quality is really outstanding with this price tag.
Very recommended!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Graham
Grahamasked
Medium-Firm Queen

What are the warranty's on both the 31cm and the 34cm matresses please? I cannot see any warranty information.

Kerry

I suggest maybe emailing them to find out as I’m not sure. My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and we had no issues

Scott
Scott

12 months warranty

Jonsie
Jonsieasked
Medium-Firm Queen

Are the queen size Marce Blanc mattress still available? I can't seem to find any on ebay is that the only place to buy them?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 4 weeks.

If you can please email below and advise you wish to go on the wait list and we will notify you through email as soon as stock arrives.

brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

I estimate around the 20th of July.

The Marce Blanc Team

BHAVIKA J.asked

Hi Team,

The reviews sound quite nice.

I was wondering if you have a store where we can check the mattress once before we buy?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry - we don't have a showroom setup as the majority of our business is more interstate courier transport. This enables us however to keep our prices extremely low.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Our mattresses are not the very cheapest on eBay, however by far, we use the best materials.

Please look through our eBay feedback for recent comments from buyers and also on product review to gain more confidence purchasing a Marce Blanc.

If you have any specific needs for comfort, please advise and I can recommend a mattress type/firmness that will likely suit your needs.

Ryan

Hi
I have back pain issues due to swelling around my tailbone and it's been a year since I had this. Which mattress do you recommend ?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

It is difficult to recommend based on individual medical conditions, however broadly, issues with the back will normally benefit from a firmer mattress than softer as it provides more support. From our range, this will be the Memory&Latex (31cm) (Medium-Firm).

Ryan