Marce Blanc Medium-Firm

Marce Blanc Medium-Firm

Queen, King, King Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (9)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (9)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (8)
  • Perceived Firmness
Arthur Crow

Arthur CrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality at a fair price

Update: I want to make it clear that the reviews for this mattress are not organic, they are derived from a financial incentive, which leads me to believe customers are more inclined to submit a positive review in order to secure the partial refund/incentive offered to them. My message to this company is that a good product will speak for itself and generate a positive response naturally. The use of deception is never needed.
Having said that, my positive review stands for now, but subject to change. I wanted a mattress that was specifically soft and comfortable as well as being good to support my spine. After a few nights of sleeping on it I am very happy. The mattress expresses softness yet with stability where it is needed.

Purchased in October 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Zsik

Zsik

WOW, the best mattress ever

I have tried many boxed mattresses and Merce Blanc is downright the best, not only boxed mattresses but best mattresses overall. Do not go with other brands like Koala which are memory foam only. These mattress are the real deal - bamboo, memory foam and box springs as the base. If you do your research you'll find box spring mattresses are the best.

Best of all is the fantastic price. You will never be able to find anything so much better. Gone are the days of a $3000 mattress, welcome the $300 mattress which does the same (if not better!) job!

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for A$350.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessSoft

KerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price and comfortable

My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and it’s super comfy and affordable! Absolutely love it and so does my daughter. Have recommended a friend to buy one too

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleepy

SleepySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable mattress!

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay for A$375.00.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Mattress

We love the quality & price & comfort so much that we ordered a second one the same week. Great customer service & quick delivery to our door. Great packaging too . I have already recommended this mattress to friends & family. We look forward to many good nights sleep for years to come. Thankyou

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for A$350.00.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Great value and comfortable

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for A$406.43.

Heat RetentionYes
SaggingYes

Robert NSW

Robert NSWSydney, NSW

Very comfortable - this is our 3rd mattress from them - will never buy an in store mattress again

Purchased a Double a couple of years ago for a guest bedroom, it was so comfortable, we decided to replace our main mattress which is a King. The one we replaced we paid more than $4000 for about 5 years ago and this mattress we paid only $419 for (DELIVERED), is much more comfortable. It is good too so when we need to replace it, we can do so many times over for what we would normally think we had to pay for a mattress. Much more hygienic as well replacing more often not being restricted due to the price. Overall, it is an amazing mattress and we are recommending to all our friends as it really is a no brainier and a great product. We bought on eBay.

Purchased in February 2018 at eBay for A$419.00.

Depps

DeppsSouthwest, VIC

Two 'Potholes' Where We Sleep

Purchased at eBay for A$719.00.

SaggingYes
Deb P.

Deb P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous, comfy mattress

I got the 31 cm medium firm mattress via eBay. Despite delivery issues - which were painful - it is now installed on my new king bed and is SO COMFORTABLE. Great height, luxurious and perfect firmness. I’m glad I didn’t get the 34 cm which would have been too high for my base. Excellent quality for the price when similar mattresses are over $1000. It’s also nice and cool as I used to overheat easily with my old mattress.

Purchased in June 2019 at Brand Warehouse for A$409.00.

Richard

RichardSouthern and Hills, SA

An Ok mattress but a little on the firm side for my wife.

A well made mattress - certainly on the heavy side which makes it a little awkward to shift or adjust. Have slept on it for around 2 weeks and find it needs a mattress topper to even out the surface contour and take the edge of what my ‘better half’ requires in terms of comfort. Overall, however, quite reasonable value for the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at brand.warehouse.australia.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Best purchase I have ever made. Value is amazing. Better than my $3000+ mattress.

Title says it all, but we bought this for a spare room and it is now our main bed. Our $3000 mattress has gone to the spare room and this has taken it's place. We got the medium-firm in the 31cm. We tossed up whether to get the CoolGEL in the medium but swapped for this, I'm sure that would have been nice but we are very happy with this one. I really look forward to sleep now, as I'm waking up much fresher. Maybe less turning I don't know, but couldn't recommend enough!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$325.00.

Amazing

Mattress arrived on time which was very fast, was extremely comfortable within an hour after opening. Since sleeping on it my back and neck have felt much better, I no longer wake up feeling sore. Its nice and firm but not rock hard so it remains comfortable.
I was nervous about this because it seems so cheap but the product seems durable and high quality. Extremely happy with my purchase. High quality and great price
I was offered a reward however I would be leaving the same feedback regardless.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Kas

KasCapalaba

Affordable and a good night of sleep

Mattress gets a little less firm after a week but not to soft, doesn't stink of chemicals after opening the vacuum seal.
Overall quality is really outstanding with this price tag.
Very recommended!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Amazing Matress!

After reading so many reviews on “mattresses in a box”, I decided to go with the Marce Blanc 31cm Memory & Latex Pocket Spring queen mattress for our bed when staying at our daughters house. I figured that since we would only need it one weekend a month or so, it was worth a try and the price was GREAT!! Well, any concerns I may have had, were gone after the first nights sleep! It was so comfortable!!!! Even more so than my expensive $2000 mattress I have at home!
I purchased the medium/firm, I have found that it has great support for my back, as well as being soft enough on my hip (bursitis).
I will definitely be buying another one for my sons bed when I upsize his soon!
And the bonus??? Free metro delivery!! You can’t lose!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

JsoinausMelbourne

Warning!

I made a purchase purely based on reviews here and it was the worst online shopping experience ever. In short, this mattress was a total waste of $319. Seriously disappointed with this cheap product and the level of customer service the seller provides. [name removed], the sellers representative, is rude, aggressive, offensive and unwilling to help. As for delivery, you have no idea when you can expect the delivery. Seller’s chosen courier company wouldn’t even send you a text message prior to delivery. If you are considering this mattress, please do yourself a favour and look for other brands.

Quality Mattress!

Great mattress

I was a bit skeptical about buying a mattress that cheap and i thought this will be just an ok mattress but it actually exceeded my expectations it is very comfortable
And i am very happy that i purchased this mattress and saved myself a heap of money that i would have spent on buying one from other stores.
Highly recommended. This is the medium firm

Marce BlancSydney Surrounds, NSW

Marce Blanc Double Mattress Medium Firm.

Fong Sifu

Fong SifuSydney

Yep, another 5 stars

Bought on Ebay was delivered in 3 working days, easy to set up, check out how easy it was on my un-boxing and setup on youtube
[weblink removed]
bought 2 single Med/Firms, very comfy with great support. This mattress looks and feels just like the $800 branded ones. No problems with sitting on the edge of the bed, you wont slide off as with most complaints I read with other manufacturers. I bought it for my two sons, they will put it to the test over the coming months, if all is well I've got my eyes set on their 34cm Queen Gel top range. Unfortunately they don't make these for single size beds. will update review in a few months time. So far very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thaifan

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Unbelievably Good

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Graham

Grahamasked

Medium-Firm Queen

What are the warranty's on both the 31cm and the 34cm matresses please? I cannot see any warranty information.

Kerry

I suggest maybe emailing them to find out as I’m not sure. My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and we had no issues

Jonsie

Jonsieasked

Medium-Firm Queen

Are the queen size Marce Blanc mattress still available? I can't seem to find any on ebay is that the only place to buy them?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 4 weeks.

If you can please email below and advise you wish to go on the wait list and we will notify you through email as soon as stock arrives.

brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

I estimate around the 20th of July.

The Marce Blanc Team

BHAVIKA J.asked

Hi Team,

The reviews sound quite nice.

I was wondering if you have a store where we can check the mattress once before we buy?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry - we don't have a showroom setup as the majority of our business is more interstate courier transport. This enables us however to keep our prices extremely low.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Our mattresses are not the very cheapest on eBay, however by far, we use the best materials.

Please look through our eBay feedback for recent comments from buyers and also on product review to gain more confidence purchasing a Marce Blanc.

If you have any specific needs for comfort, please advise and I can recommend a mattress type/firmness that will likely suit your needs.

Ryan

Hi
I have back pain issues due to swelling around my tailbone and it's been a year since I had this. Which mattress do you recommend ?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

It is difficult to recommend based on individual medical conditions, however broadly, issues with the back will normally benefit from a firmer mattress than softer as it provides more support. From our range, this will be the Memory&Latex (31cm) (Medium-Firm).

Ryan