Marce Blanc Medium-Firm King Single

Marce Blanc Medium-Firm King Single

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Zsik

Zsik

WOW, the best mattress ever

I have tried many boxed mattresses and Merce Blanc is downright the best, not only boxed mattresses but best mattresses overall. Do not go with other brands like Koala which are memory foam only. These mattress are the real deal - bamboo, memory foam and box springs as the base. If you do your research you'll find box spring mattresses are the best.

Best of all is the fantastic price. You will never be able to find anything so much better. Gone are the days of a $3000 mattress, welcome the $300 mattress which does the same (if not better!) job!

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for A$350.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Kas

KasCapalaba

Affordable and a good night of sleep

Mattress gets a little less firm after a week but not to soft, doesn't stink of chemicals after opening the vacuum seal.
Overall quality is really outstanding with this price tag.
Very recommended!

Mattresses

Find out how Marce Blanc Medium-Firm King Single compares to other Mattresses

Carol

CarolCraigmore

My daughter can't thank me enough!!

I bought a mattress for my oldest daughter over a year ago and I still have trouble trying to get her out of bed she loves it so much! MY youngest daughter needed a new mattress a couple of months ago so it was a no brainer to buy another Marc blanc mattress. I'm a very popular mum with kids who I hardly see anymore!! Thanks brand warehouse for these great value comfortable supportive mattresses

Date PurchasedSep 2016

JustinSAshfield

Middle ranking mattress for the price

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Marce Blanc
Ryan M.Marce Blanc
ausbuster

ausbuster

Decent Mattress for the price

This is an okay mattress - far too firm for me. My wife doesn't mind it as much but i just don't seem to get a decent sleep on it. On the plus side it was delivered promptly.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Marce Blanc
Ryan M.Marce Blanc
Mark Ma

Mark MaSydney

never regret the choice

After click to buy I was feeling sorry for my purchase, because my friend questionable the mattress' quality for a low cost. Two days later, I received the parcel with a small box, but so surprised me! I could not believable- the mattress looks so quality just as the famous brand and very comfortable when I lie down, The pocket spring bring different sensation, specially good for my sore back and neck. I am beginning enjoy a nice sleep. I am very satisfied. I showed the mattress to my friend so proud and rejoice my choice was right.

1Stopprints

1StopprintsHervey bay

Wow Just Wow! Get one now!

Who would have thought such a cheap mattress would be so good! Purchased from eBay with next day delivery form toll Excellent! I got 2 of these for my kids Med-firm king singles. When i saw the size of the box I thought this must be a cheap foam job. On unboxing and inflating the mattress I was surprised to find it actually had springs inside. This is a great firm mattress with a very comfortable top layer even if it only lasts 5 years it will be well worth the money it cost! You can't go wrong get one you will be impressed!

Ann

AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT MATTRESS!

Simply awesome! Bought medium to firm king single mattress for my grandson when he sleeps over. Couldn't stop his snoring!
Mattress is so well made and easy to set up.
Delivery was prompt and the Seller was very communicative and friendly. So happy!

Mattresses

Find out how Marce Blanc Medium-Firm King Single compares to other Mattresses

Prad

Pradsydney

Good so far

Quick delivery...mattress seems to pretty good so far as its only a couple of weeks......too early to talk about reliability...got a medium firm...overall good value for money..would surely recommend ..

Awesome mattress!

Mattress is awesome. Medium-firm mattress is great if you sleep on tummy or back, soft-medium if you sleep on the side. Price is amazingly cheap for such high quality matress!